My Best Friend's Crazy Fat Sister Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
683 Followers

We lay back on the bed, still kissing and I felt Zoe's strong hands over my body. My erection throbbed when I embraced Zoe's plus-sized body, feeling her plump figure through her pajamas. I could feel Zoe's bare feet against my legs, tickling me with her toes. We continued to make out like a pair of love-struck teenagers, my hand moving to Zoe's bum, feeling her panty lines through the fabric of her pajamas to which she squirmed and giggled.

Coming up for air, Zoe looked at me with her typically crazy blue eyes and said, "So, you like my feet?"

"Sure do," I said.

Zoe moved out of my grasp and sat leaning backwards, offering her bare feet to me. "Go to town, Sean. Kiss them, stroke them, lick them, do what you like."

I took Zoe's beautiful bare feet in my hands, feeling myself perspire as I massaged her toes, soles and arches. The chubby blonde purred in pleasure, squirming her plus-sized, pajama clad body on my bed. "Oh yes, that feels great. Keep going, and use your tongue!"

I couldn't wait for Zoe's bare feet to enter my mouth, and clearly she liked it too given how she squealed in delight as I sucked on her left pinky toe, then licked her soles and arches, kissing and caressing her feet. I then moved my mouth to Zoe's fourth toe, sucked on this for a while, then repeated kissing, licking and massaging her feet, before moving down each toe on Zoe's left foot, sucking and kissing them in turn, before reaching her left big toe.

"You're making my knickers so wet!" Zoe exclaimed as I moved to her right foot, this time starting with her right big toe and working down to her little pinky toe, before withdrawing my mouth from her feet.

"That's just the thing a former international tennis player needs somebody who makes her feet feel good," said Zoe. "Now Sean, you've seen my pubic hair, my pussy and my bum, but there's two things you haven't seen yet. Can you tell me what they are?"

"Your breasts?" I suggested.

"Breasts, that's a nice formal way of describing them," said Zoe, much to my delight stroking them through the fabric of her pajama top. "Why don't you just call them my mammary glands? Or maybe you can call them something a bit naughtier? Like my boobs, my boobies, my tits, my melons, my knockers or my jugs? But whatever you call them, I know you want to see them, don't you Sean? The way you stare at my tits, I think I already know the answer to that one."

"I do for sure," I said, my erection throbbing at the thought of seeing Zoe's breasts for real.

Zoe indicated the buttons on her pajama top. "Nobody is going to stop you."

Sweating, and with trembling fingers I unbuttoned her pajama top button by button, the garment opening to reveal Zoe's enormous plump but perfectly symmetrical D-cup breasts. I drooled at the sight of her boobs with the pale skin, the pink areola and the slightly darker nipples. Zoe's fat tummy, visible courtesy of her open pajamas, only added to excitement. Unable to keep from staring at Zoe's boobs, I blurted out, "Can I touch them?"

Zoe burst out laughing in her crazy laugh. "No Sean, nobody is allowed to touch my boobs. Of course you can touch them. You can kiss them and lick them too."

My hands went to Zoe's breasts, fondling the soft warm skin of her plump boobs, teasing her nipples and feeling them getting harder and harder. I lowered my face into her chest, licking Zoe's breasts, kissing them and massaging them. I could see the look of delight on her face, and her toes clenching and un-clenching at the sensation. "You like that, don't you?" I asked.

Zoe put a dead-pan expression on her face. "No, I absolutely hate it."

I grinned. "That's sarcasm, isn't it?"

Zoe laughed. "I guess my nipples give it away?" She reached around and fondled her own nipples as I buried my face between her big plump boobs, kissing her deep in her cleavage.

"You might suffocate if you spend too long in there," giggled Zoe as she extricated my head from her chest. Once more she stroked my erection. "You're even more excited, aren't you?"

"You're lucky being a girl, getting excited doesn't show like with us," I said.

"That's true, but when you get into my knickers you'll see just how hot and wet I am between my legs," Zoe promised. "Talking about undies, you are going to bust the ones you're wearing now, along with your shorts too. I think it's time for you to get undressed."

"Okay then," I said, putting my hands on my shirt to lift it off, but Zoe stopped me.

"I'm going to undress you," she stated.

There was no way I was going to dispute this suggestion, and soon I felt Zoe's hands on my tee shirt. Zoe was a very strong girl and her grip so powerful I thought she would actually rip my shirt off as she removed it. The same was true for my shorts, Zoe had them down and off so fast I was worried that she would catch my erection in them and cause me an injury that would be very difficult to explain to a doctor.

Now I was only wearing my undies but not for long. Zoe soon had them down and off too, and she stared at my erection, throbbing as my eyes took in the sight of her plump barefoot body wearing long pajamas with the top unbuttoned displaying her massive tits.

"I like that you haven't been circumcised -- I hate that, cocks are better with the foreskin intact. I can't wait until that's up my snatch," Zoe gushed, teasing my cock and balls with her fingers, before giving me manual relief so hard and fast I thought I might blow it by ejaculating prematurely. She stopped jerking me off and lowered her pretty face into my groin and opened her mouth. I waited with my heart racing for Zoe to take my dick in her mouth and suck me off, but to my disappointment she abruptly removed her mouth and gave me a cheeky smile. "Some other time for that," she promised.

Zoe knelt beside me. "Now you undress me."

More gently than Zoe had done with me, I removed her pajama top so she was completely naked on her top half, and my hands stroked her plump torso, massaging her fat around her waist. Zoe giggled. "You dirty fat fetishist Sean, you should be ashamed of yourself. Still I'm not complaining. You want to fuck a fat chick, and I'm a fat chick who wants to get fucked. Perfect solution. Now come on, you can't fuck my fat arse off while I'm still wearing my pajamas and knickers."

I was more than happy to take hold of Zoe's long pink pajama bottoms and slide them down her chubby legs until they came off her bare feet, leaving her wearing her white full brief panties over her fat bottom. At the front, I could see the indentation of Zoe's vagina in her panty fabric.

"Put your head between my legs Sean," Zoe urged, and I was not about to refuse such a tempting invitation from the woman I found the hottest on Earth. My head was between Zoe's thighs and my nose resting against her panty-covered pussy.

"You like having your face between a fat girl's legs don't you Sean?"

"Yeah, for sure." It was the truth, and even if I had said no, my throbbing erection would have given me away.

"Smell my knickers Sean. Tell me what you smell."

The wonderful, musty feminine smell of arousal on Zoe's damp panty saddle could only be caused by one thing. "Pussy?" I suggested.

"Yeah, of course pussy," laughed Zoe. "What else were you going to smell down there? If you'd said bacon or roses or marijuana smoke I'd have been a bit worried. You like the smell of my tight pussy between my fat legs, don't you Sean? It's because I'm so fat that makes it so hot for you, isn't it Sean? You'd rather smell a fat chick's pussy than the pussy of a skinny bitch like Emily, wouldn't you? If you had a pair of my smelly, dirty knickers in your left hand and a pair of Emily's smelly, dirty knickers in your right hand and could smell only one pair, I bet you'd choose my panties to smell rather than Emily's panties, right?"

"Your panties, of course," I said.

"Glad to hear it, because if you'd said Emily's knickers I'd kick your fucking arse Sean. I kicked my ex-husband's arse one time because he laughed at me when I had my period, and he cried like a little bitch. I was still slim when I was married and my husband much bigger than me, but I beat him easy. Now I'm fat, I have a weight advantage too. Would you like to piss me off and for me to kick your arse, Sean? Because if I did kick your arse, you would be crying like a little bitch too." Zoe looked directly at me as she said this. She had a big smile on her face, but there was a definite warning with a hint of menace in what she said, her blue eyes giving away that behind her pretty, chubby face she was completely crazy.

No way was I going to argue with Zoe. "I only want to see your pussy, I only want to smell your pussy, I only want to touch your pussy, I only want to lick your pussy and I only want to fuck your pussy," I assured my plus-sized, panty clad lover.

"Whoa, slow down there cowboy," said Zoe. "You've seen my pussy, you've smelled my pussy and soon you'll get to touch and fuck my pussy. But what you don't get to do is to lick my pussy."

"You don't like that?" I asked.

"Oh I like it, I love having a guy's tongue up my twat," Zoe said. "I also like sucking dick. But I decide when we get to do oral. It might be soon, it might be a long time in the future. When we do it, I am going to suck your cock so hard it will be in danger of melting like a popsicle and when you cum I am going to drink every drop with my mouth open so you can see me swallow. When you go down on me, I am going get so we you'll think I'm having my period and when I cum my pussy is going to cover your face with girl juice and you'll have to lick every drop from my dirty, smelly pussy. You'd like those things to happen, wouldn't you Sean? You wish we were doing them right now, don't you? But you don't get any choice. I decide when we do oral. Clear?"

"Very clear, Zoe," I said.

"Glad to hear it, now get my knickers off they're getting so wet," said Zoe.

While I had obviously seen Zoe pull her own knickers down to sit on the toilet that morning, pulling down her knickers myself had me feeling like I was going to have a heart attack or a stroke. My trembling fingers took hold of her panty elastic around Zoe's fat waist and slowly slid down her vast white cotton full brief knickers, her perfect triangle of blonde pubic hair over her feminine mound so inviting. I pulled Zoe's panties down her legs until they came off over her bare feet, and now Zoe's beautiful plus-sized body was in a state of complete nudity.

Zoe picked up her panties, showing considerable dampness on the saddle where they had made direct contact with her vagina and placed them on the bed next to her. "These will come in handy," she said. Zoe stared at me with her big blue eyes, and without a smile on her face said directly, "Kiss my arse Sean."

"Sorry?" I asked. Zoe's tone of voice sounded irritated, pissed off rather than sexy and I was concerned I had done something to annoy her.

"Kiss my arse Sean," Zoe repeated, kneeling down in front of me and pointing at the white cheeks of her plump bare bottom. "It's big enough, you stare at it every time I walk by so kiss it -- go on what are you waiting for you great big fag? Kiss my arse! Kiss my fucking arse, Sean."

"You want me to literally kiss your arse?" I asked.

"Hello, what the fuck have I just been saying?" Zoe asked impatiently. "Use your mouth to kiss my arse, my bum, my bottom, my buttocks, my butt whatever you like to call it just do it."

I stared at Zoe's fat bottom, the butterfly tramp stamp just above it making it so much hotter. I put my hands on Zoe's soft white buttocks, massaging them gently, fingering her fat and leaning forward to kiss her on her butterfly tattoo. I saw Zoe's toes clench signifying she liked this. I could faintly smell her pussy, but the aroma from her vagina became more noticeable as she got more turned on. I licked her tattoo, and traversed my tongue down her lower back to her bottom.

Taking my hands off her backside, I lowered my face into Zoe's bum, lightly kissing first her left cheek then her right. On her right butt cheek, I began to kiss her deeper as though I was making out with her bum, then did the same to her left buttock.

Zoe giggled. "You are such an arse-kisser Sean. Are you trying to get promoted at work?"

"If the promotion involved doing this all day I would do anything to get it," I said, before returning my attention to kissing Zoe's fat arse.

Zoe moved so she was now on all fours on the bed, thrusting her big arse into the air. "Part my buttocks Sean, tell me what you see there."

I wasted no time in parting the cheeks of Zoe's wonderful fat bum, seeing her fragrant pink vagina that still looked more like the pussy of an 18-year-old virgin than a 40-year-old mother of two, and further up the tight, dark-pink opening to Zoe's anus. I salivated at the sight of Zoe's most private opening, where her poo came out of her rectum when she was having a bowel movement.

"Do you like my anus, Sean?" Zoe giggled.

"I do like it -- a lot," I said, my cock throbbing.

"Well you've seen, heard and smelled me using it for its proper purpose while I was on the toilet. I bet you'd like to use it for other things too, wouldn't you Sean?"

"Yes," I said, still staring at the dark pink, puckered opening to her bowels.

"I know you're thinking dirty thoughts about the private place where my poo comes out," teased Zoe. "And you might get to do them with me, then again you might not. You'll just have to be patient and wait and see. Now, stop staring at my arse and think about my pussy because that's what you're going to fuck today."

Zoe rolled her fat body over so she was flat on her back, and spread her legs wide, shamelessly showing off her snatch. I could smell her vagina very distinctly, and her full blonde bush made this wonderful sight all the hotter. She reached up and pulled me in close, so I was on top of her. I could feel Zoe's big bare breasts against my chest, and her wonderful blonde pubic hair tickling my skin.

"Let's fool around before we fuck," said Zoe, before French-kissing me and embracing my body tight.

For the next five minutes, Zoe and I writhed on the bed in a passionate embrace, kissing intermittently, our hands exploring each other's naked body. Zoe was very strong, and the way she handled me was quite powerful. The exception was when she teased my erection, her hands then were soft, gentle, caressing and caring. I felt Zoe's fingers traversing my shaft, her fingers tickling my balls. I loved massaging Zoe's extra pounds, feeling her fat in my fingers and this was something she seemed to like, as she rubbed her bare feet against mine.

"Don't be shy Sean, finger my fanny," Zoe urged me.

I moved my hand to her pussy, running it through her beautiful blonde curls over her mound to which Zoe giggled. "Miaow!" she said.

I joined in her laughing, and Zoe said, "I see you like my pubes."

"I love them," I said, still stroking Zoe's mound. "A full bush like yours is the best, I don't like girls shaved down there. It's not natural."

"That's good, I hate pubic hair removal," said Zoe. "You know what I call any guy who wants his wife or girlfriend to shave her snatch? A pedophile. My dickhead ex-husband asked me to shave my pussy once, and I'm like, 'Yeah, are going to try and lure me into your car with candy too?' Fucking sick wanker, arsehole, child molester, faggot, retarded pervert. But I know you're not like that. So put your fingers deeper between my legs, touch my twat."

I worked my fingers deeper into Zoe's sticky pussy and the soft, slim, damp lips of her vagina. I inserted my fingers into her muffin, feeling her feminine wetness flowing and making her twitch and moan when my finger circled her clitoris. She was amazingly tight and it was hard to believe that two babies had emerged from here. Zoe leaned closer to me and whispered, "Is your right hand having a day off, or is it just lazy?"

"Sorry?" I asked.

"Your right hand is doing fuck all," said Zoe. "As you've seen I've got two openings between my legs -- well three if you count the place where I piss from but that's too small to worry about -- and the light pink one is getting all the attention, and the dark pink one none at all."

"You want me to touch your bum?" I asked.

"Well I did say I would tell you what you can do with my bum," said Zoe. "Now go on, finger my arse."

I slipped my hand between the warm, fat cheeks of Zoe's bottom until my index finger reached the tight, puckered opening of her anus.

"That feels so good," Zoe purred. "Don't stop there, put your finger inside my bum."

I was a bit shocked. "You want me to put my finger up your bum?"

"Hello, I just said so didn't I? You want me to send you an email to confirm it in writing? And as you remember, I went to the toilet not long ago so you won't get any nasty surprises."

A bit nervous as I had never digitally penetrated a girl's anus before, I slid my index finger up Zoe's arse and into the tight, hot confines of her rectum. I felt Zoe's plus-sized body shudder as her bowels closed around my finger, and her pussy getting wetter still.

"You like that, don't you?" I asked, seeing the pleasured look on her face.

"Oh yeah, I love a finger up my pussy and one up my bum."

"How about when I stroke you here too?" I moved one of my fingers to the area of skin that separated Zoe's vulva and her anus, and she squealed in delight, her legs kicking out.

"That feels so good, I could stay like that all day," Zoe purred as I continued to finger her vagina, anus and the sensitive area that separated the most intimate, private parts of her body, her pussy getting wetter and wetter, her rectum getting hotter and hotter.

"I could stay doing this all day too," I agreed, still hard to believe that I was doing this with her.

"But if we don't stop, I'm going to cum and then we won't get to fuck," said Zoe. "So fingers out of my pussy and my arse -- for today at least."

I pulled my hands away from Zoe's vagina and her bottom, and Zoe said, "Lie flat on your back -- we're going to do it cowgirl." I wasn't going to refuse, and did as Zoe said. Zoe moved around on her bare feet until she was straddling my groin. "Now comes the moment you've been waiting for," Zoe grinned, lowering her fanny down and taking hold of my cock to guide it up into her pink pussy. But while I was excited I had the feeling that we were forgetting something important. It was only when the head of my throbbing erect penis made contact with Zoe's wet vagina that we both realized what the problem was and stopped.

"Oh shit, we forgot the condom!" Zoe exclaimed, lifting her plump body up so she could reach over and retrieve one from the box.

"Yeah, that was fucking close," I said, as Zoe unwrapped one of the condoms and rolled it onto my cock.

"If you'd fucked me without it, it would have been baby number one for you and baby number three to me in nine months' time," said Zoe. "My parents would have loved that -- three babies to three different fathers. Now, where were we?"

Zoe once more lowered her pussy down into my groin, and this time my condom-covered cock slid up into the slick confines of her snatch. Due to her weight problems she was far heavier than me so it was a bit strange at first having such a fat girl sitting on my groin, but I was not about to complain. I could feel Zoe's pussy dripping its dampness onto me as she got comfortable with my cock inside her vagina.

"Now, I think you'll like this," said Zoe, taking her panties and pushing them into my face. I felt my cock throbbing as I absorbed the smell of Zoe's vagina on the saddle of her white cotton panties. "Now you get to smell my pussy while you fuck the real thing," Zoe promised.

With that, Zoe lifted her big bottom up and then pushed down, the waves of delight flowing from my penis and through my groin. I smelled Zoe's dirty knickers, loving the musty feminine smell of her pussy on the cotton. Again Zoe lifted herself up and this time, I raised my groin as she pushed down so my penis went as deep inside her vagina as was possible.

RetroFan
RetroFan
683 Followers