My Best Friend's Crazy Fat Sister Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
685 Followers

Zoe let out a shriek of delight, her pony-tail bouncing up and then down, the toes of her bare feet clenching and unclenching. Her blue eyes took on a crazy look. "Yes, fuck me Sean! Fuck me harder!"

I did just that, and again Zoe screamed like a banshee I thrust deep inside her. "Go on, do it harder, don't be a fag, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me until you fuck the fucking shit out of me!" she screeched, bouncing up and down on my cock rapidly, pussy juice flowing in abundance, her big fat tits wobbling like jellies. The smell of Zoe's aroused vagina got stronger in the bedroom, and I continued to smell the wonderful odor of pussy on her panties.

"Come on Sean, fuck me harder, I'm a big girl I can take it!" screeched Zoe as she continued to ride my cock, her tits and pony tail bouncing. "Don't be shy, don't hold back, I'm not some precious little doll like that fucking bitch Emily. Fuck me, stick your cock up my cunt harder! A faggot could fuck me harder than you, come on screw me! Yes, that's it, keep fucking me hard!"

I was sweating profusely as was Zoe, and I could see the crazed look in her eyes as she screamed orders at me like a deranged lunatic. She was a very pretty deranged lunatic, but a mad woman without doubt. "Don't slow down you fucking pansy Mama's boy Sean, fuck me harder. Fuck the shit out my cunt!"

Zoe screamed these instructions while shrieking from the sensation of having sex, so loud I was worried the neighbors would hear and call the police. I had already gotten strange looks from them during the week, with having lived alone for so long and suddenly having a fat girl move in with me without warning. A fat girl who I was now having sex with and who was making more noise than 50 cats engaging in coitus simultaneously.

"Zoe, the neighbors ..." I began weakly, but Zoe cut me short with a crazed look in her blue eyes.

"Fuck the neighbors Sean, no don't fuck the neighbors, fuck me!" Zoe reached forward and without warning delivered a hard slap to my chest with her open hand. It hurt given her strength yet at the same time was inexplicably a turn on, so I said nothing more and concentrated on screwing her.

Zoe gyrated her vagina so much that I felt my orgasm approaching. My muscles tightened, and I gasped as I ejaculated into the condom, the contraceptive capturing my semen and preventing the sperm from spraying into Zoe's uterus, swimming up into her fallopian tubes and fertilizing one of her ova.

Zoe's early life as a professional tennis player seemed to have left her with an over-competitive streak, which manifested now when I was the first to orgasm. "Oh, you fucking beat me Sean, but I'm a close second! Keep pumping my pussy!"

I did as I was told even though my erection was beginning to recede, not wanting to risk Zoe's wrath. But wrath was a long way from Zoe at present as she rode me with vigor. I saw the unmistakable look of female orgasm in her pretty face and her bare toes clenched tightly. The rush of pussy juice that flowed from Zoe's vulva and soaked my balls was another sign that she had reached her climax, and her voice screeching out through my bedroom and possibly audible to half the street was confirmation of orgasm.

"Oh yes, you fucked my fanny good, Sean!" she yelled. "I've never been so wet in fucking years!" Then she appeared to lose her energy and her voice and collapsed forward onto my chest with me still inside her pussy, her face resting against mine, her long blonde pony-tail tickling my skin as she recovered her breath, both of us drenched in sweat, the smell of vagina in my bedroom unmistakable.

"That was fucking amazing, Sean," said Zoe. She removed her panties from my face as we kissed and caressed and Zoe extricated my penis from her vagina.

"It was amazing for me too Zoe," I said, still finding it hard to believe what had happened.

"Yeah, you finally got to fuck the girl of your dreams after all these years," said Zoe, a touch immodest but I didn't care.

"It was worth the weight, believe me," I said as I massaged her enormous naked breasts.

"Well, I guess its back to the shower now for you," said Zoe.

"Yeah, I guess," I said, wishing I could stay in bed with Zoe all day rather than pick up where I had left off with the mundane bathroom cleaning.

"But this time, you won't be alone in the shower -- I'll be in there with you," said Zoe, a grin on her face. She jumped her naked plus-sized body off the bed and ran completely nude to the bathroom, me following her quickly and admiring her fat bare bottom.

Zoe and I were soon under the warm water of the shower together, our hands roaming over our naked bodies. We kissed deeply, our tongues intertwining. "Down boy!" Zoe giggled, as she felt my rising erection against her thigh.

Washing each other was like heaven to me. I loved Zoe's hands on my body as she washed me, especially my cock and balls. However washing her naked body was even better. Soaping up Zoe's plump naked breasts was pure delight, but not nearly as good as when it came to washing Zoe's pussy.

Getting plenty of soap, I started on her mound loving the way her wet blonde pubic hair was filled with soapy bubbles. Then with gentle fingers I put my hand between her legs and slowly, lovingly and gently washed her vagina, cupping up water so her private feminine area got a good wash and all the sexual stickiness of her snatch was gone. The way Zoe moaned and her bare feet clenched on the shower floor, I could see that she liked having her pussy washed by me.

"Front bottom clean, check," said Zoe as I removed my hand from her vulva and washed the last of the soap from her pubic hair. "Now it's my back bottom's turn."

"Yeah, I wasn't about to forget that," I laughed.

Zoe turned around so her bare bottom was facing me and I got more soap, lathering first Zoe's lower back, my fingers stroking her butterfly tattoo. Zoe giggled. "You like my tattoo, don't you?"

"I sure do," I said, admiring the beautiful body-art.

"Lots of girls have them now, even Emily would you believe?"

"Yeah, I know," I said. "I've seen it when Emily has been wearing a summer dress or bathers."

"Hers is upper back, mine lower back so I'm a tramp and Emily's not, but really it's just the same," said Zoe. "And guys seem to like them. I've heard my brother fawning over Emily's tattoo saying how pretty it makes her look -- probably to get into her knickers but I don't like to think about it because it's too disturbing - and when I was married my husband always wanted me to get more tattoos. He had heaps of them."

"Why didn't you get more?" I asked.

"You've never had a tattoo?" Zoe asked.

I shook my head. "No."

"Then you don't know - it is really, really painful," said Zoe. "Plus, I think lots of tattoos are distasteful especially on girls. It makes them look cheap."

"I agree," I said, seeing some of the abominations of body art over many different women over the years. On some girls it was almost impossible to find an area of skin free of tattoos.

I moved my hands away from Zoe's tattoo and down to her bottom, feeling Zoe squirm as I massaged her plump buttocks. Getting some soap I washed her butt cheeks then parted them, washing the area between her buttocks with plenty of soap, my finger circling her tight anus and I was unable to resist pushing my finger up into the tight, hot confines of her bowels again, Zoe giggling at the sensation.

"You like my bum, don't you?"

"I really do, you're so tight and hot up there."

"Of course I am, it's an exit not an entrance. But you fingering me up there is so dirty - it makes me so hot and wet."

Zoe and I kissed deeply, my finger still up her bum before I extricated it from her rectum and finished washing her bottom, seeing the soapy water flowing down her legs to her bare feet on the shower floor.

Now clean and refreshed as well we should have been given how long we spent in there, Zoe turned off the shower and we stepped out, Zoe taking my towel and drying me and me taking her towel and drying her. I loved drying her big boobs and fat bottom, and especially her hairy pussy.

On the way out of the bathroom, I cast a glance at Zoe's wet bag next to the toilet. It was absolutely bulging with her dirty reusable toilet paper after a week of her living here, and I wondered when she planned on cleaning it out, but did not say anything of course.

"That's not a one-off," Zoe promised as we went into her bedroom stark naked, and she hooked up a light blue D-cup bra over her big boobs and took a matching pair of light blue full brief cotton panties, pulling them up and adjusting them so they were comfortable around her box and her bum. Zoe then put on a blouse and buttoned it up, followed by jeans that were too tight around her big bottom.

"I hope not, that was amazing," I said, feeling like a voyeur watching her get dressed, even though I had seen her go to the toilet, had sex with her and showered with her that morning.

Zoe slipped her feet into some black flat heeled shoes. "I'll let you do most anything with me Sean. There's only two things that are off limits."

"What are they?" I asked.

"We nearly did the first thing by mistake, but you don't get to fuck me without a condom. I've already got two kids to two different fathers and I really don't want to have another one at 40 years of age. I'm sure you don't want a screaming, teething, and vomiting baby to feed and change in the middle of the night, do you Sean?"

I had actually wanted to have children when I was younger, but as I had never met the right girl this did not happen. Therefore this dream had died and I while sometimes I felt pangs of envy towards Adam and Emily and my sister Susan and her husband at having a family, starting to have kids at the age of 38 was not something I wanted to do. And much as I loved Zoe, there was no escaping the fact that she was a terrible parent. That her kids were raised by her own parents not her, that she rarely if ever spoke of them and when she did spend any time with her son and daughter or with other children such as Adam and Emily's kids it was generally a disaster were evidence of this.

"I understand, no sex without a condom," I said. "That's reasonable. Like you said, I don't want to be looking after a baby. And in ten years' time I don't want to be the creepy middle aged guy at the junior football, cricket or netball game who everybody thinks is one of the kids' grandparents."

Zoe laughed and smiled. "Yeah, that is not a good look. Thanks for been so understanding Sean. As I've proven in the past, I'm super fertile so one mistake and hello baby in nine months' time. All the women in my side of the family are really fertile. You know Adam and my cousin Katie?"

"Yeah Katie, the girl with red hair, the one who lives in Williamstown?"

"Yeah, that's the one. She actually got knocked up when she was taking the pill, on her period and she and her boyfriend using condoms."

"You're joking?" I asked.

"No, that's what happened," said Zoe as she untied her pony-tail and began to brush her long blonde hair. "Funny thing though, my ex-husband never managed to knock me up, even though we didn't use contraception." She gave me a smile. "And when we weren't fighting or drinking, all we did was fuck."

"Maybe he was infertile?" I suggested.

"Yeah, I think he could only shoot blanks," laughed Zoe. "It ran in the family. His older sister -- that stupid bitch who hates my guts and took a restraining order against me that time -- she was completely barren. She and her husband tried IVF ten times and it was a total disaster, she never got pregnant once. Then her husband divorced her and married another woman whose body worked properly and they had a twin son and daughter within a year. My former sister-in-law still sits at home stewing in her bitterness towards us normal women who can have kids. Serves her right, the stupid cunt."

"So, what is the second thing I'm not allowed to do with you?" I asked, keen to change the subject. I knew Zoe hated her ex-husband's sister-in-law and left unrestrained would talk about her for hours. When compared with her relationship with Emily, it was like Emily and Zoe were best friends forever.

"Period sex, I'm off limits when I'm having my monthlies," said Zoe.

"That seems reasonable," I said.

"I might be willing to give you a head job or jerk you off, but that's up to me," said Zoe. "Just don't try and mount me. Think about what would happen if Adam tried to hump Emily on her period. What Emily would do to my brother, I would do to you much worse."

I thought that if Adam tried to have sex with Emily while she was menstruating it would end very badly for him. Zoe's physical strength, her boast that she had once beaten up her husband, her crazy personality and her admission that she was bad tempered when it was that time of the month were good reasons to stay away. Plus she had said she had a really heavy menstrual flow, which would be messy and uncomfortable for both of us. "I understand, I won't try anything," I promised.

Zoe smiled at me. "Thanks Sean, you're so considerate. You're not like my ex. You know that idiot actually asked me once if I could hold on when I was having my period so he could fuck me. He actually thought menstruation was like peeing or pooing. What a dickhead. Now do you know what would make me very happy? If you got dressed and went out on your bike for a few hours. I know how much you like cycling."

"You want me to go out cycling?" I asked, as we went into my bedroom and I put on shorts and a tee-shirt.

"Yes, it's such a nice day, come on don't waste it, out on your bike, I know you want to go out and enjoy yourself. Keep nice and fit, Melbourne has such good cycle-ways."

I could have sworn Zoe was anxious to get me out of the house given the way she stood over me as I pumped up my bicycle tires in the driveway. The elderly couple who lived next door happened to be passing by as Zoe saw me off with a deep, passionate French kiss and they gave me a curious look. I hoped they hadn't heard the way Zoe was screaming and yelling when we were having sex that morning.

As I cycled for some hours in the beautiful autumn weather all the way through bayside Melbourne and into the city itself, I kept wondering why Zoe wanted me out of the house so badly. Or maybe she didn't and I had misinterpreted things?

When I returned in the mid-afternoon I went to pee and saw that Zoe had changed the wet bag over. This blue bag was empty, and when I looked outside I saw on the washing line the many squares of cloth toilet paper that Zoe had used during the week now clean and hanging out to dry, along with the first wet bag. She had also washed some of her other clothes.

I was perplexed. Zoe had actually used the toilet in front of me that morning with no sense of shame. She was also very open about discussing her toilet habits with me. Had she felt self-conscious about me been there when she needed to wash her reusable toilet paper, and therefore the anxiety to get me out the house when she did that? It seemed strange, but then again this was Zoe.

Zoe herself gave no clues to this, and everything was normal and pleasant for the rest of the afternoon, yet Zoe and I seemed to be more like housemates again rather than lovers. Zoe collected her laundry in and I saw her put the now clean cloth toilet paper into the bathroom cupboard in several neat piles aside the other stacks already in there.

In the early evening, Zoe and I were talking in the hallway between our bedrooms and the bathroom when Zoe said, "I need to go to the toilet, please excuse me." Zoe then went into the bathroom and closed and locked the door behind herself.

She was on the toilet a good 10 minutes before I heard her flush, wash her hands and emerge. During this time I had been driving myself mad wondering why she wouldn't allow me in the bathroom with her this time when she had obviously been open to it in the morning. Perhaps the morning was a one-off, but I reasoned that I could not ask her as it would be too weird. It was up to Zoe whether she allowed me to go into the bathroom with her.

That night Zoe and I sat on the couch in the living room with me watching a movie on the television and Zoe playing around on her phone. When we retired for the evening, I got into my bed wearing my boxer shorts and wondered whether Zoe would join me in my bed or sleep in her own bed.

When I heard Zoe's bare feet on the floor, my heard raced. Which bedroom would she choose? I felt relief when her plus-sized figure entered my bedroom wearing an over-sized blue tee-shirt, her panty lines visible underneath. I saw up Zoe's tee-shirt as she climbed into bed beside me and stared at her white full-brief panties with pink and purple flowers that covered her private feminine areas. My erection began to rise, and got bigger as Zoe gave me a kiss on the lips. I felt my adrenaline levels rising at the thought of taking down her panties and having sex with her, but Zoe simply said, "Goodnight Sean," and turned off the bedside light, the bedroom now dark.

I could smell Zoe's apricot hair conditioner on her beautiful blonde hair that hung loose down her shoulders as I moved against her. Zoe twitched and laughed as she felt my erection against her back. "Down boy, you need some rest for what I've got planned for you tomorrow."

Zoe fell asleep immediately, and I admired her pretty face illuminated slightly by some moonlight shining through the curtains. She looked so peaceful and innocent, and my heart fluttered in desire. I found sleep harder looking forward to tomorrow, and what Zoe had planned for me. My mind thought up hundreds of sexy scenarios, and made sleep almost impossible until I finally drifted away close to midnight.

END OF CHAPTER 3 -- TO BE CONTINUED

RetroFan
RetroFan
685 Followers