My Best Friend's Ex Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel him smile as my mouth found a place on his neck and started to suck. Even in the middle of the pounding music I could hear him groan and his hands reached down to grab my ass and pull me hard against him. I felt his hard erection against me and I knew he wanted exactly the same thing.

I turned back to Amy and I wrapped my arms around her neck and yelled into her ear. “Ed and I are going out to the car for awhile, we’ll be back in a few! You going to be ok?”

“Yeah, go ahead. I’ll be fine!” she winked at me.

I grabbed Ed’s hand and we left the club out to the cool night air. We practically ran to the car in anticipation of what would be going on in there. I hoped no one heard us but once again I didn’t give a shit I was going to have him. “Ever done it in a car?” I said.

“No but I have a feeling this will be one hell of an experience.”

I smiled as I pulled him into the back seat. I looked around to see if anyone was around and when I was assured that there wasn’t I got on top of him and started to kiss him madly. My tongue intertwined with his as I rubbed my pussy against him. He lifted up my dress and put his hands on my bare ass as we kissed. He massaged my cheeks and moved his fingers toward my hole feeling how wet I was for him. I moaned into his mouth and I started to rub myself against his hands. He moved his finger to my pussy and inserted it as far as it would go. I broke the kiss and my breathing became faster. “I can’t wait long, I want you so bad,” I said.

I unbuttoned his pants and told him to lift his hips up as I dragged his pants and boxers down until he sprung free. I wrapped my hand around his erection and I moved my hand up and down on it firmly feeling it get even bigger. I wanted him inside me now! I straddled him and let myself sink onto him and I let my head go back as I settled myself all the way down. This was heaven, I thought, I love this man. His hands went to the back of my neck and undid the tie of my dress and he brought it down until my breasts came into view. He automatically covered one breast with his mouth and started to make circles around my nipple and he started to suck. It wasn’t very gentle but I didn’t want it gentle.

I started to move until I found a rhythm that I wanted and I slid up and down on his penis feeling it twitch inside me. His other hand played with my other breast as his mouth continued to feast on my right one. I let my head go back and I rode him faster wanting more than ever to find my release. I had felt the almost unbearable ache all night so I knew it would come fast. I moaned out loud as he moved to my other breast with is mouth and he circled my nipple with his tongue before enclosing it with his mouth. The feelings he was creating in me along with feeling him come inside me with my every move was building up into a sweet climax.

“Come for me, baby”, he whispered. He moved his hand down to my clit and he rubbed his forefinger and thumb over the overly sensitive nub making me moan even louder. I moved as fast as I could, he groaned into my neck feeling himself in my slick warm tunnel. I tightened my muscles around him giving more sensation to both of us. His fingers worked even more on my hot button as his own orgasm grew nearer and this is when I tumbled over into oblivion. My legs parted even more as my body tightened and then let itself go. I closed my eyes and I saw nothing but bright light as my orgasm ripped through my body, my pussy muscles grabbing onto him for dear life and contracting, my fingernails scratching his shirt and a scream escaped me. He grabbed my ass and shoved into me a few more times before he released himself into me, I felt his hot liquid pump into me in the aftermath of my orgasm as my vaginal muscles still twitched a little bit.

I put my face into his neck as we both panted from our exertion. We sat there like that for at least five minutes before I lifted my head realizing where we were. “Oh my Gosh I can’t believe we just had sex in public.” I looked at him and then tenderly kissed him.

“Yeah, we’re both not right in the head.”

I giggled like a little schoolgirl feeling very naughty. “I know but it felt awesome, didn’t it? Let’s go find Amy.”

And with that we straightened ourselves and headed back.

12