All Comments on 'My Best Friends Father Ch. 02'

by _Kushiel_

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HOT!!

omfg that was so hot!

am_sram_srover 12 years ago
el padre de mi mejor amigo

totalmente hermoso y sumamente caliente, espero mas capitulos muy pronto, am_sr

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW!

I'm looking forward to chapter 3.

foxxylady5foxxylady5over 12 years ago
my best friends father

wow more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yum!

I have been a huge fan of this story on the other site, and have often returned simply for Mr P. By far, my favourite erotic story- ever. I look forward to experiencing it here, chapter by chapter. Nicely done _Kushiel_!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HOT REALLY HOT

I hope you continue on w/this story.

_Kushiel__Kushiel_over 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Again for your great comments.

But I have come to the realisation that I really need a proof reader! I always think I've found all the mistakes, corrected all the typo's and then it is published to the site and BAM they hit you between the eyes, so glaringly obvious its frustrating.

All applicants can apply via .... lol jk ;)

Glad you are enjoying the read!

Cheers

Kushi x

2275jr2275jrover 12 years ago
after taking his long thick cock deep inside you.

wow i love this story so much after read booth chapter one.

i just had to read two. this was even more erotic as it started out slow but boy did it make up for that . with him getting you so hot and horny .brilliant story out standing writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oh my god

This is freaken hot ..wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
too boring

its ok but a slow moving plot

love_addict7love_addict7over 12 years ago
O. M. G.

That was so freaking hot!! That was like one of my ultimate fantasies right there... I'm literally soo jealous of a fictional character right now, it's pathetic lol. So goood!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Ya know, as good as the story is, the guy is pretty much a douche, lol. Granted, he was careful with her at points, certainly where safety was concerned, but he had no problem treating her like sex trash from word go! Yeah, its a story and thats the plot... But who does that?? Its one thing if youve talked about it ahead of time, but going out of your way to degrade and humiliate someone without knowing how they're going to take it or be able to deal with it? I just dont see what joy you get out of calling someone a slut, cock tease (hey, he was a pussy tease!) or whore (he didnt use that, but you get my point). I dont see how you could get off on that. Oh well.

WSM98WSM98over 1 year ago

Holy Crap!

This was, by far, some of the hottest dirty talk I've ever read. The dad is so perfectly dominant. I Absolutely Loved It. Instantly added it to my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a marvelous story with a plot that moves at a brisk pace. Excellent characters and marvelous descriptive writing perfectly convey the overall romantic mood of the story as it unfolds in this second chapter. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous