My Best Friend's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without breaking eye contact I leant forward and gently kissed her clitoris. Her mouth parted as she sucked in a lungful of air, gasping quickly. I kissed it again, this time bringing my tongue out to touch the swollen bead. I heard her whimper as I started to circle her clit with my tongue. God, she tasted amazing. Salty and sweet at the same time and I couldn't get enough. I gripped her hips, pulling her as close to me as possible and buried my face between her soft, velvety folds. As I picked up my pace I felt one of her hands grasp my hair, tugging gently in time with her bucking hips. When I looked up again she had thrown her head back, leaving her neck exposed, nipples piercing the air.

My cock was starting to hurt from being restrained, so slowly moving one hand from her hips I quickly undid my buckle and unzipped my jeans, pulling myself out. I had imagined this scenario over and over in my head and now finally this gorgeous creating was writhing and bucking underneath my tongue, for real. I began stroking myself, but soon had to stop for fear I would come, and I wanted to be inside her. I wanted my juice to stake their claim between her folds.

I felt her begin to shudder and jerk suddenly, and with a soft moan directly from the throat the hard bead began throbbing between my lips. I looked up and grinned at her. She smiled and cupped one hand underneath my chin. I kissed her clit one more time before pulling her upright, pushing my lips on hers once more.

I couldn't wait any longer and grabbed one of her hands, guiding it down until it rested upon my boiling hot cock. She stroked it once, twice, before scooting closer to me and pressing it against where my lips had been moments before. It was at just the right angle and I slowly pushed into her. She closed her eyes and moaned softly. Her legs wrapped around my hips, locking behind me so I couldn't escape. I pressed my hand on the counter behind her to steady us as I slowly thrust in and out of her. I couldn't get over how easily I went in. I could still feel her clit throbbing against my cock and I closed my eyes in ecstasy. When I opened them again she had leant back on her elbows, her brow slightly furrowed, mouth parted as she looked down at my cock sliding in and out of her.

I grabbed one of her ankles from behind me, pulling it up so that it rested upon my shoulder. I held one hand on her thigh, turning my head to kiss her petite foot, while the other one held onto her hips, making her meet me for every thrust. Her breasts bounced with the motion we made, two glorious scoops of caramelised icecream. I moved faster and faster, my animal instinct taking over. She lay back on the bench, hands above her head, gripping a dish towel that was behind her. I could hear myself breathing loudly as I tried to slow down, fearing I was hurting her.

But when I opened my eyes and looked at her, her face didn't seem as though she was hurt and the sudden cry she let out undid me. I came suddenly, feeling myself inside her. Her muscles tightened instinctively around me, holding me in place while I felt her shudder around me again.

We were still for a minute or two. I stroked up and down her soft calf that still rested upon my shoulder, looking down at her. Her eyes were closed and she looked as if she was sleeping, a slight smile appearing on her lips. Her hands rested on the bench and I touched one softly, running my fingers up and down her wrist. She opened her eyes and sat up, moving her ankle from my shoulder.

I eased out of her and zipped myself back into my jeans. One of her hands came to my cheek and she touched her lips softly to mine. I pulled the straps of her dress back up and ran my hands down her arms, down to her waist. I held on to her tightly, as if she might slip away. She ran her hands through my hair and kissed my forehead.

"I know you love me," she whispered against my hair. "I think I might love you too."

12