All Comments on 'My Best Friend's Girl'

by JukeboxEMCSA

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hot, but creepy

i really cant decide if i like the story or not, but it was very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome

The whole Girl series is just awesome -- I hope you'll continue it. Would love to see the presumed evil conspiracy behind it developed, and more folks mind fucked.

pope32767pope32767almost 13 years ago
Anonymous #1, maybe it's a *good* conspiracy ...

... a conspiracy to make the world a better, more caring place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"And we shall serve them and you will be happy, and controlled."

Pope32767, have you not seen "I, Mudd" (Star Trek, original series)?

The species that was served by the androids Harcourt Fenton Mudd discovered died out in no small part because being constantly attended to and kept safe by androids robbed them of any drive to explore, or do much of anything else, on their own.

I think the Girls might be a little less sinister, though. Seems like they're mainly programmed to make you want to get all your friends and acquaintances to buy a Girl of their own. Self-marketing built right into the AI.

sopharoonessopharoonesover 8 years ago
pretty hot

what is it about giving in? giving yourself over to absolute pleasure as the song says!

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

And so world domination begins, one hypnotized sexually satisfied Human subject at a time. I love these Girl(tm) stories and look forward to reading more. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous