All Comments on 'My Best Friend's Girlfriend Ch. 12'

by trixieadara

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Rivina666Rivina666about 6 years ago

So, Sarah ends up in the same spot she did at the end of chapter 4, fleeing her defeat with nothing but the shirt on her back. What was the point of the chapters between then and now? It feels like all of that time spent reading just got completely invalidated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Get to the Point

Your story seems to be stuck in a loop and is not progressing at all. Your villain has presented a dichotomy which the protagonist rejects. Furthermore, is Reyna all powerful, because the longer this story continues without any sort of character development on Sarah's part, the more it looks that way. After 12 chapters I would have hope you would have gotten to the point by now, or at least had the story progress. This chapter just feels like a reset.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I'm not sure where these other comments are coming from, I found the chapter to be a pretty important step in Sarah's progression. She came to the sudden realization that she is incapable of being the person that she has been trying so hard to be for the sake of the girls. That, for me, is a pretty important revelation in the story, and I am excited to see how she chooses to address it, once she's had a chance to clear her head and think. Which definitely is her style.

I thought the way all the girls handled Sarah's inexperience with domination was realistic, an it was subtly clear that none of them had a full understanding of the art, outside their own limited experience. And the Dominatrix, with her assumed knowledge and background, was the perfect way to articulate what the others couldn't, allowing Sarah to discover for herself just who and what she really is. A pretty overwhelming discovery, naturally, and she handled just like so many of us would. By running away.

This story is progressing at a good pace. Ignore the negative comments and keep writing this story your way. It's been working very well.

Julia :)

nerbusnerbusabout 6 years ago
I agree with the previous comment

I agree with Julia's comment below... I'm enjoying Sarah's journey. Keep up the great work and thanks for letting us read along!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrixieadara@trixieadara
My name is Trixie Adara. I write erotica, almost exclusively lesbian erotica. I prefer mind control stories or any story with an element of the supernatural. However, I also love the slow build and an element of realism to my stories. If you love my work, please check out my...