All Comments on 'My Best Friend's Girlfriend - Epilogue'

by trixieadara

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
All's well that ends well?

So, that's it? After all that's happened we're supposed to think it's okay because a June substitute is being given to Reyna? What?

The series started off strongly, dragged a little, went to shit as the characters became completely unlikable while Reyna never became more than a one-dimensional villain and then finally became confusing as we were suddenly expected to believe that it was somehow Sarah's fault that this all happened.

I should be mad, but right now I'm just confused. I feel that the author is operating with a few underlying assumptions that she's neglected to share with us.

Overall 3/10 for the series.

Terra_LupisTerra_Lupisalmost 6 years ago
Disappointing Series

This series had potential but it ended up getting wasted. Whether or not this was intentional, it makes this series rather sour due to how south the characters seem to go. Sarah was given the Robert Frost paths and while she seemed to start on the one less travelled, she somehow ends up on the same one as everyone else. What would have really made this special is if June and Sarah worked together to reconnect with Maria, comfort Sarah's former boss and Sandra and altogether bring Reyna to a sense of understanding and meet her on a level of sorts instead of the typical black and white sub and domme story that we ended up getting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Agree completely with anonymous

Really went to hell. Disappointed.

Noon_ShadowNoon_Shadowalmost 6 years ago
Don't let the negative comments get you down

Not every ending has to be a good ending. It's clear what you were going for, and people hoping for a "happy" ending seemed to have misread the tone. I love downer endings where the villain wins and it's awful and humiliating for the protagonist.

It's clear this is the story you wanted to write and you did very well with it. I hope to see more stories like this in the future. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Maybe it's a metaphor

Maybe this story is a metaphor about corporate capitalism. Here, Reyna is the corporation (maybe Amazon, or GE, or AT&T e.g.) and Sarah is the young enthusiastic entrepreneur. At first she tries to keep her friends in business with her, but, golly, it would be so much easier to work for a big corporation. They would just tell her what to do rather than she having to make her own business decisions. June has been chewed up and spit out by the corporate world. Maria has been lured into its grips and now transferred to an office in Batagay, Russia. Sandra is the idealistic intern... So, she finally gives up the struggle of building something on her own and tucks in to the corporate life, which eats her friendships and relationships and ideals until she rises to a dead end middle management level mindlessly towing the corporate line... Sigh... it's the story of our lives...

And quite brilliant!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why the apology?

This chapter did not need to be written. You did not need to apologize to the readers for your work. Its your story, tell it like you want. This recap to excuse or reshape your story into a glamorous/happy ending is BS!

Like the last poster said you turned a deep, dark, emotion provoking story that spanned chapters into a simple story of someone who is happy in middle management. This chapter was unnecessary and in my opinion should have never been written to please those that require happy endings.

I will even admit I didn’t like your original ending but it was a real and honest one you gave us. This chapter washes away that honesty and is a cop out to the world always needing the HEA. You are better than this and I look forward to reading your next work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The problem is...

That by making Reyna all powerful, there was no chance of anyone actually resisting her, so there's no real drama possible or development, and this simply became just another excuse for guys to pump their dicks to rather than an actual story, except with a lesbian twist.

I would re-visit the concepts of overall storytelling because you have talent, you just need to focus on the basics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Blimey

Well, that is the best series i've read in years. A real joy. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's ever worse with this epilogue.

It's your story so whatever, write what you want, listen or not to critics.

I hate what you did, what could have been.

For like maybe 9 chapter, this story was good.

And can't escape "lesbian" sucking cock. Woman need to serve men right.

I hate theses kind of BDSM story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrixieadara@trixieadara
My name is Trixie Adara. I write erotica, almost exclusively lesbian erotica. I prefer mind control stories or any story with an element of the supernatural. However, I also love the slow build and an element of realism to my stories. If you love my work, please check out my...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES