All Comments on 'My Best Friend's Girlfriend'

by jjj8675309

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
barepussloverbarepussloveralmost 15 years ago
Hot!!!!!!

Very well written! Left me wanting to this storyline. Excuse me while I milk the one eyed snake to relive the family jewels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Way to many mistakes

I’m sure there are more mistakes; I just lost interest after the first few. Was Sandy’s interest peaked or was it perhaps, “piqued?”

After the first hand of poker, Sandy “did the little bra removal dance” but then at the beginning of the fifth hand, “Sandy was down to just her bra and t-shirt.” Clothing items are coming and going without explanation, because after the blow job, you removed her panties “to return the favor.” So just how was she dressed at each stage of the game?

What about “Sandy's bear breasts?” I don’t think I have ever seen a girl with breast like a bear. I can’t imagine that as being very attractive. I have seen quite a few bare breasts, meaning they were uncovered or exposed.

Proof read – proof read – proof read and then get a friend (if you have one) to proof read for you several times.

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGalmost 15 years ago
just right

enjoyed your story, liked the slow buildup, love a good strip poker story. just the right length too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Have to agree

Too many mistakes. I ditched after the "bear breasts." On top of that, the situation just played as too contrived.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Balances out

Yes, there were mistakes; yes, there's some strong dialogue and description here. Kinda evens out. Wish he'd actually come inside her, though: nothing quite like that rush in a tight pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sex sells!

This story proves you do not even have to know the English language to get a high rating from some readers, as long as you provide “get off” sex. Is it “peak” or “pique?” Were the breast “bear” or “bare?” Gotta go now; must burn my dictionary while I choke my chicken.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I had my gf give my friend head today she sucked both are cocks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous