All Comments on 'My Best Friend's Hairy Mom'

by Madabouthair

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice story

Nice coming of age story. I find the stories here that have believable characters while normal bodies and insecurities more erotic because I can relate to them.

irishkenny1974irishkenny1974over 11 years ago
Nice job.

While I don't share your fetish for either hairy or mature women, I definitely felt your passion for the subject at hand. Very touching story, and very believable. Couple of minor technical flaws, but easily overlooked because the tale was well told. :-)

Jim44444Jim44444over 11 years ago
Well told.

Although I don't share your hair fetish, I enjoyed your story. Having characters with real human traits is airways better than the imaginary hot bodies and foot long studs. I liked the fact that you explored their insecurities but did not exploit them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Enjoyed!

I liked this story a great deal! Very realistic and something everyone could relate to. No Playmate of the Year female or 10" male--just normal people. Very good!

furryfanfurryfanover 11 years ago
Beautiful

Erotic and sweet, this story tripped all my triggers. Thank you.

handlewithcarehandlewithcareover 11 years ago
Liked your realism

Your story was so enjoyable to read, primarily because your subjects were just ordinary people. The falseness of the majority of stories is so patently obvious, a characteristic which made yours so refreshing. My story, too, shares this quality, even though it deals with my mother as my lover. Keep writing!

Paxo1944Paxo1944about 11 years ago
In Praise of Older Women

I have never been sure about hairy armpits, but hairy triangles are a must. Although in my late teens my older female tutor was naked all over. I realy enjoyed your 'normal' people story and I hope you continue with this theme.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Touching

Your stimulating story took me by surprise. I thought it was likely going to be all about a boy simply looking to score, and in crude language.

You write very well and didn't rush the intimacy as so many stories do. Beautifully erotic, sensual, sweet, and real.. the emotional intimacy and vulnerability the characters have and shared with each other left me craving for them to unite. Very arousing. Thank you!

sp9rkssp9rksabout 10 years ago
Excellent

Your story was a breath of fresh air, well written and came across as honest. The fact that it might even be a real help to people with insecurities is just a bonus.

Truth is stranger than fiction, and while you've put unusual features into this piece, you still don't step too far outside the rules of reader enjoyment, character endearment and erotic forbidden-ness. Well done.

JhMcKnJhMcKnalmost 10 years ago
Haairy Mom

I enjoyed the story because it is realistic. I like women who don't shave theeir armpits, legs, or pussies. Better yet is when they wear nylon stockings and a garter belt or garter girdle to show off their hairy legs.

She wanted to be loved and he wanted to love her. It was a great match.

yesterdaysyesterdaysalmost 9 years ago

Very erotic and yet also sweet, touching and poignant. Thanks. ++

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lovely

I feel the same as yesterday's did! Such a shame how society governs how ànd what we feel. I long for the old hippe life when à guy or girl could express how they felt without the fear of rejection rearing it's ugly head..

GymTeacherYouDeserveGymTeacherYouDeserveover 5 years ago
What a beautiful (and sort of sad) story!!

I think the BEST thing about your stories is that you seem to truly appreciate the same things I do: Conventionally unattractive women. That's why your stories are so damn real (I appreciate the part about the "awkward" "sloppy" virgin sex here). Your stories are relateable--and this makes you truly my favorite writer here.

I'm 43, my wife is 62. The (kind of) sad part in your story was how Rose didn't think it would work between her and Jim. I've never really dated anyone my own age. Over 20 years ago, one of my 1st long term relationships was with my high school math teacher.

Once again, I ADORE the fact that you don't play into porn tropes and you like to write your stories in the past. I guess I like that because it makes me think back to days when we didn't rely on smartphones and we didn't have to worry about just being teens in school.

Thanks so much for another great one!! I'm going to keep checking through your list and keep on reading!

zoejoeyzoejoeyalmost 5 years ago
Beautiful

Well done

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
Some Good Story Telling****

Thanks for the stroll down memory lane. Thanks for sharing.

5A4nxL325A4nxL32over 1 year ago

Enjoyed this story- the sexual naivety, the issues about having a love for hairy women (something I really share) & the way the story develops .Would love to have seen her naked in her full hairy glory. Despite my love for the hair it would have been pretty hot to watch you shave her legs/pits. Would hope she might re-grow though. Long time no hairy women stories.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A five, she was hairy!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A great story. You described a mature hairy triangle with a treasure trail! Not some razor burnt with nasty looking pimples from shaving and stubble with ingrown hairs like in some; just haven't learned any better yet, teens headed to the beach in a bikini that you can hear being scratched with stubble when they walk by you. Just dammed Silly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Did you ever try knocking her up I knocked up my friends mom she had very thick bush between her legs her cunt hair was thick below her belly button all the way up to her asshole she had me and her son double penetrate herboth came in her cunt and asshole then I fist fucked her to orgasm once she had my kid she had her own son pregnate her I fuck when I can even into her late sixties

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous