All Comments on 'My Best Worst Conversation'

by Jokersuit

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ummm, way wrong category?

1. She's not your wife

2. She's not your fiancee

3. She's not even your girlfriend

Probably better suited in Group Sex. Guess both Katy and John know the best guy for her is a pimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
No......

It's complete crap!

dmhackdmhackabout 9 years ago
Another bed wetter story

Aside from being predictably boring, I was amazed at your absolutely laziness.... 1 and 2 instead of writing one and two? Incredible.

For being boring and lazy here's a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nothing more than a willing cuckold story.

If you had given some clue as to the kind of story this was, I wouldn't have wasted the times to read most of it. But, since you wasted my time...

mike9698mike9698about 9 years ago
wtf is this

its funny, i cant believe you and me are the same species. its like your mind runs at a different wave length than mine.what kinda thoughts are going through your head as your writing this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Lazy

Cuckie writer, write the fucking words cuckie, not 1st, it should read FIRST, not 1, ONE! Only a few examples! Fuck! Lit really is circling the drain!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Crap

Is there a word that can describe something that is worse than crap, because if there is this story is it.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
A complete waste of time. Here's your ONE star. Or should I say 1?

You should have out this in erotic couplings and written it from her perspective or something but this? Dumb.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 9 years ago
Very Well Told !

The chick was bat-shit crazy, just longing to be rode hard and put up wet and her buddy'John' took full advantage of that fact. The chump who narrated the story came within inches of being married to town bike. Every character in this story is either dysfunctional or reprehensible. I don't care.

I don't come here looking for a blueprint for life. The author committed fully to depicting the outrage , uncaring of morality troll backlash for daring to write porn on a porn site.Full marks ! *****

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 9 years ago
Didn't like it , but....

it was rather inventive. I was not totally surprised at the end but I still can't figure out why she called him. There was no real explaination for that. So, as unusual and inventive as it is, you still only get a 2*. I am sure all the closet masochists out there will give you a 4 or a 5, however.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another example of the pathetic low standards of Literotica

Hard to tell which is shittier, this author or Literotica. Obviously the sicko's who host this site are low life scum for posting this kind of crap!.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
MY THOUGHTS FOR "ME"

is to find another chat room conquest. TK U MLJ LV NV

fifteen16fifteen16about 9 years ago
Tut Tut

I have often wondered why some whinge about a story being in the wrong catergory but on this occasion I would agree. Good inventive story and she is really away with the fairies

fifteen16fifteen16about 9 years ago
P.S.

Post script to my previous comment. I see that another anonymous commentator is throwing his toy's out of the pram.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
absolutely sick

how totally mentally ill the guy would have to be to listen to this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1*

another baboon..........

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanabout 9 years ago
Why is this even in Loving Wives?

There may be another category where readers enjoy this sort of stuff. Its totally wrong for this category and its going to get panned here. Recategorise it.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
The story wasn't bad...but...

The story wasn't bad...but went down when she said what her friend want from her: "He said he wanted to see me do better than you and wanted me to fuck his friends!"...The better the friend want for her was to transform her in a whore? Maybe next time he made a film to open a web page with her? the ex-boyfriend. just took advantage of the phone-sex...That's what I always say: Girfriends aren't wives...So no wrong in let them do anything they want and we have pleasure in it too...Then when her guaranty period ends we can go to another one...So this isn't a LW story...Maybe fetish...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent. What a naughty tramp.

This was hot. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hey...

I assume this is a personal life event for the writer...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
not in the right category

Enough said......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So Lucky

Imagine having wed this skank.

Good that she had the decency to show her true self to ease his loss. Who could be with a woman who would pick friends like this.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 9 years ago
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

What is this supposed to be? A story? An anecdote? A confession? A grocery list?

Good god. Do the admins here have ANY standards whatsoever?

Awful. Just plain awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good story gave it a 5

great content and the plot was good. Keep writing and fuck annony!

Concritic123Concritic123about 9 years ago
He dodged a bullet....

He could have married her and who wants to be married to a skank?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So why the phone call to punish him?

What a sick story.

carvohicarvohiabout 9 years ago
Ah...

This was your first submission. I'm not sure what to think. it was fun to read, but was Katy just pulling a 'phone sex' story out of thin air, was she trying to aggravate a guy she most certainly cared about, or had she quite literally gone over the top.

Why not do something more with this. Let's fly our hero back out to California where he can try to make some sense of what she said.

You could have a lot fun with this. If you do, please don't turn your hero into some perverted semen slurping asshole who gets off by watching Katy get plowed by a bunch of middle aged perverts.

You could take this in a dozen different directions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
go to ca.fuck up all of them

where you get back together or not.this was cruel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wrong category!

1 star, who would want to be married to a pig like that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Cahrvoi is rightt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This story needs to not become another of the cuckold fans!!!! This site censors real sexual majority husbands while promoting these stories!!!! I have been denounced and banned because I believe that husbands should be allowed second chance after cheating slut wife!!!!!! In a story such as this the man should be allowed his extra-marital fun with a much hotter, much better, much YOUNGER girl to make up for first CHEATING SLUT!!!!!!!! Such a thing is the moral thing to do!!!! And such a story would be quite welcome in the Romance section, where stories of monogamous ANR relationships with younger girls can be posted without DENOUNCEMENT from the cuckold fan censors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Duna!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
To quote Peter Griffin...

...on your mark, get set...terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
(To this day, I cannot believe I took the conversation in the direction that I took it and will never forget the erotic pleasure I got out of it.)

Bet I got even more pleasure giving this cuck-shit a 1. Click, into the litter bin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Bad story gave it a 1

First it's not a loving wives story. Second it was just another, one of many, willing cuckold tales. Story didn't hold my interest long enough to even finish it. It may be porn, but that's all one can say about it. Those like bonnie, who gave this a five, are insulting the real good erotic writers who post in loving wives. Again bonnietaylor2's score is meaningless and worthless. She gives a 5 star to anything that the anons oppose. Well dear, you're not doing any writer a favor, because anything you approve will be 1 bombed, and that's a fact. 1* Isn't this fun dear?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Only one story in LW today and.......

this is what we get? How does this fit into the description of loving wives? Title and tags didn't tell us anything of what to expect. Where is the wife? I agree with the majority of comments. I'm always amazed at those that give any story five stars for poor quality porn. Like another reader suggested, it's an insult to the really good writers, sadly very few, that post in this category. Literotica did have standards at one time, guess not anymore. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1.84

No other explanation is needed. Not much incentive to proceed, is there?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I see why

The voting is so low.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 9 years ago
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Pt. 2

I have to agree with Swingerjoe on this one, and that doesn't happen very often. WTF was this, exactly? Why would an EX-girlfriend even be calling her EX-boyfriend in the middle of the night to confess that she'd just gotten fucked by two guys?

Why would said guy even bother to listen? I understand being friends with an ex, but this was ridiculous. The dude is a cuckold in the making, as is her "friend" John the Asshole.

I wondered why the score was so low on this one, and the tale itself answered my question. This needs to go into the Fetish category. It doesn't fit any of the criteria for LW. She wasn't even his girlfriend anymore.

1 Star

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 9 years ago
Not the '1st' telephone tale ...

Not the first (not 1st) erotic telephone conversation in LIT, but certainly reasonably novel! Yeah, they're NOT married, but they did have a recent 'live-in' relationship for a fairly respectable time and have NOT (yet) separated emotionally. Close enough! Hubby(ish) dude can still be exhilarated or devastated by Sweety(ish) lady. Better definition of LW than many LW stories in LIT where Married Sweetie gets porked without Hubby being affected or involved AT ALL!*

I thought Sweetie was demurring a bit too much. I can understand her being hesitant (and Hubby being too anxious) at first, but it got played a little too often for my taste. What IS confusing (and doesn't. get resolved) is that Sweetie REALLY enjoyed the evening (and is in-place for a busy 'wake-up gang-bang')! WHAT was she looking for from Hubby: Forgiveness? Bragging? (Don't buy that she was trying to titilatte him!). Maybe assurance that she wasn't a slut?

Liked it a lot. Just a few aspects to take it from very good to excellent! Joker, focus on comments by LSD, Carvohi and several others in that vein. Good Start!

* In the LDS criteria (who the fuck cares?), LW is defined as much by the effect of Sweetie's adventurous behavior's on Hubby (positive OR negative) as it is on the details of her behavior (such as prior history, rationale, intensity of seduction, locale, orifices used, etc.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
"Promise me you won't be mad."

Which is almost always followed by something that would make him mad. Too many use that line and then fail to have the other person respond with that observation or "I can't make a promise without the facts." It's trite and banal, an apt description of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Civil Movement

This is also an example to divide the Loving Wives into two hubs.

1 Hub for BTB, Consequence, Reconciliation, TLW, Escape from cuckolding, Prevention of Cheating and (sirprising but I think is understanble) Clueless husband stories should collect into 1 hub. (perhaps true open marriage stories too???)

Here the husbands belong to the sexual majorty.

2. Such stories where the male character is a sexual minority who enjoys his wife, fiancee or girlfriend (but this why) is fucking by other as he should put into another hub.

This could attract more better authors to publish again in the first hub.............

The 1* bombers are the supporters to this Civil Movement

JokersuitJokersuitabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you for feedback

This was my 1st attempt at writing a story for lit, and I will offer my apologies for not selecting the proper category for it to be submitted under. I appreciate both positive and negative feedback as I will try to learn from it, but for all the negative posts here, there were some who enjoyed it. For those, I am happy that you did. I will not partake in any back and forth banter here because that gets even more annoying for everyone. I want to simply say thank you all for reading my story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
From Duna

The Civil Movement manifest is my comment!

BTW Dear nickname plagiser the Literotica knows (if it is important) my PC IP address and your is other!

Duna

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1 star

When she gone let him shit on her to because this story belongs in the toilet to be flushed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
2*s

It's a first post and Jokersuit made several errors. Not correct category and not a good story are the two main ones.

That's perfectly alright, that's how we learn.

Jokersuit getting an editor for this site will help a greatly. Keep writing and try for a story with conflict between the characters. That builds tension in your readers.

@Lickideesplit, what is the point of your comment?? Except for the fact you liked " My Best Worst Conversation" . Jokersuit should read and follow the advice of other comments. Is all you wrote. What a maroon !!! LOL

AMerryMan

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 9 years ago
Get to the Damned Point

Say that twice, then with continued frustration, hang the fuck up and find a better mate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Whata bitch!!!

Time to move on, she deserves what she gets. Let's hope its pussy rot

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiabout 9 years ago
just

keep writing and ignore the personal digs, writing is good for the soul and you will learn heaps from the other writers. TK

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 9 years ago
Well, not my scene but it was well told

so ignore the trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Phone sex log

She isn't anyone's wife, fiancé or even girlfriend.

Maybe if this was put in group sex or fetish it would get a better rating.

But, it reads like someone got lazy and just posted a 1-800 phone sex log.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 9 years ago
In The End......

This was actually a reasonable story and a decent effort.

I would like to read were the husband / BF is actually a better lover and bigger cock than the wife's / GF's lover/s.

Why is it the hero is always the loser !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

It would of been better if he got her to tell the whole story but when she was done apologizeing he dumped her and called her a dirty slut, pig ,whore.

bruce22bruce22about 9 years ago
Good writing

Nice Idea in execution even though I personally do not like cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
53 comments

And most are negative. Quite an accomplishment. And to think some thought this was erotic. No accounting for taste, but then not surprised. This category draws the weirdos, cuckies and perverts like shit draws flies. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Interesting idea....just NOT in Loving Wives

Interesting scenario - should have been in erotic couplings.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
is this supposed to be erotic?

With friends like John she doesn't need enemies!

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
Please correct the TAGS

to reflect the nature of the story!!!

morning? really?

dsthom1954dsthom1954about 9 years ago
Really?

The writings not all that bad, But this isn't a L.W. story. Its more like "pervs are us", type. But hey, by all of the comments left, it sure got read a lot. And that's what its all about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not bad

Not badly written, if you are the local village idiot that is. If you are not then this reads like it was a class project by the special needs under 12 children

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wikipedia

Try going to wikipedia and look up the meaning of "erotica" as it is clear you do not have the faintest idea what is

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really?

That was just dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
well one thing confirmed, they are both mentally ill

she for allowing this to have happened to her, and him for not hanging up once it was confirmed she was nothing more than a gangbang slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ouch

Almost deserves a part two as a sort of back story as to why they aren't together and why she felt it was important to tell him all that.

Ugh, right now poor guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

This has got to be one of the most fucked up stories on this site! Both of your characters are about as fucked up as anyone can be!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This is beyond stupid.....i lost brain cells.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Agree

I agree with SJ 's comment 3 years ago WT everything F was this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why on Earth was this posted in the LW section?

Not a married person in sight. And the POV was just awful. UGH!

1 star

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

This is literally one of the stupidest, most pointless stories posted here.

Another mentally ill, "I want to lose a girl to someone else" writer.

YouamiYouamiabout 3 years ago

This brain-numbing tale of vicarious phone sex and the loss of a partner which ended up as a good thing for use a jerk off memories??!! What a truly pathetic and unlikeable main male character? I ended up on the slut's side. She definitely got the better end of the breakup. A disappointing submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

John was right. Katy could do a lot better than that sissy boy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

shit just shit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a vile woman

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

I struggled to see what the author was trying to do here. They had split up so why did she phone him and how did she turn from a normal person to such a vile slut in such a short time? I really didn't like this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJokersuit@Jokersuit
Guy that enjoys women. I am open minded to various subjects, but avoid incest and animal fantasies. Those are just not my thing. I believe that the best roleplays and chats are mutually enjoyable and collaboration is a must in all scenarios.

story TAGS