My BFF, Her Dad and Her Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want her, don't you, Peg?"

"Oh, shit! Yes, Cher! I just fucked your dad and now I want your mom!"

"I know, Peg. I want your mom, too. Right now! Right here! With both of our dads watching!"

"Yes, oh fuck, yes!"

Peg and I were sitting on the love seat. Mom and Karen were on the couch and Dad and Brad were in the easy chairs. I walked over to the couch and asked Mom if she would mind sitting with Peg so I could sit with Karen for a while.

"Karen, I had a really good time with Brad this evening, and I'm pretty sure you and Mom did too."

"Yes, Cher, we had a really good time!"

"The thing is, Karen, I still want more. Do you think that would be okay?"

"Well, I guess --"

I took her chin in my hand and kissed her. My other hand moved to her tit and squeezed her nipple very gently. There was just a moment's hesitation before her tongue responded to mine. And then her fingers found my tit.

"Should we go upstairs, Cher?"

"No, I want my dad and your husband to watch us," I whispered.

"Oh, shit!"

"Is that okay, Karen?"

"I -- I guess."

I leaned over and took one gum drop sized nipple in my mouth.

"Oh, god, Cher." Her whisper wasn't quite as quiet as it had been.

A few minutes later she lifted one leg to the back of the couch to give me access to her cunt. I could smell the sex from her climaxes with my mom. I spread her lips with my fingers and ran my tongue from her asshole to her clit. And then I slowly worked my tongue into her and tongue fucked her until she came! Then I pulled her clit into my mouth and Karen went into multiple orgasms.

I kept her there, coming in my mouth for as long as I could, working her pussy with my tongue and my fingers. I could hear Mom squealing on the loveseat so I knew Peggy was treating her right, too. I kissed Karen's pussy one last time and then began kissing my way slowly up her incredible body. I stopped with one of those beautiful tits in my mouth and spent a few minutes sucking on it before I moved to the other tit. Several minutes later I moved up to give her my cunt. She teased and licked and sucked and teased some more. I was on the edge of coming in her mouth several times as she took me up and down before she finally let me flood her mouth with my pussy juice. I squealed and came and squealed and came some more!

Peg has never been one to be noisy during an orgasm, but I heard enough to be sure Mom was returning every favor Peg had done for her! And then we tried to catch our breath. Even Dad and Brad were breathing hard. Apparently we'd put on quite a show for them. I'm sure when we set this up a few days ago, no one expected a 'central gathering'! Dad expected to take Peggy upstairs, Brad expected to spend a couple of hours with me and Mom and Karen thought they would spend some quality time enjoying each other's bodies. No one, not even me, expected this wonderful, 'all in', time together.

We sat up, Mom and Peggy on the couch, Karen and I on the loveseat, all of us still naked, all of our pussies very satisfied. Dad and Brad were on the easy chairs facing the couch, their erections still very obvious. I saw a look pass between Mom and Karen, they looked at their husbands and then back at each other. They didn't say a word, but you could almost hear them talking in the total silence.

And then Mom broke the silence.

"That was incredible! Peggy, you have got the most talented tongue to have ever touched my pussy, except maybe your mother. Karen I suspect my daughter has treated you to some mind blowing orgasms as well. I know that you and I had a wonderful time upstairs. I love my husband, and you are an incredible lover, Dear, but I've had more orgasms tonight than I normally have in a month! If I had to guess, I'd say that was true for all of us women. But I think the men have not fared as well as we have. We have been rather unkind to them, I think. Brad, I hope my daughter treated you well. I hope she gave at least as good as she got! And you, Dear, I hope Peggy was as good or better than you expected her to be. But for the last half hour you have been forced to sit there and watch us please each other with no ability to find release. We need to fix that! Cher, Peggy, would you please trade places with your fathers!"

Oh, shit! We were going to watch our parents fuck! As we got up and passed our dads Mom spoke again. "Brad, have you ever had the chance to fuck both a teen aged girl and her mother in the same night? I know you haven't, Ted! Tonight you get to do just that."

Oh, shit! We were going to watch our parents swap and fuck! Oh, shit! We watched as Brad walked over to Mom and Dad stepped in front of Karen. And then their cocks were in our mother's mouths!

Obviously both Mom and Karen were very experienced cock suckers! I would, under the circumstances, have had a very difficult time keeping Brad from coming in my mouth almost immediately. Mom kept him at bay for nearly ten minutes without letting him come. Meanwhile, Karen was treating Dad to a similar session. Finally Dad and Brad pushed themselves loose and dropped to their knees between Karen and Mom's thighs. I saw Brad hold my mom's pussy open with his fingers and begin to tease her with the tip of his tongue. Oh, shit! I knew what that was like! It had only been a couple of hours since he'd had that tongue in my pussy! On the loveseat beside them I saw my dad eating Karen's pussy! I was beginning to feel what they must have felt just a few minutes ago. My pussy was beginning to come back to life! Peggy, her eyes never leaving the sight of our dads eating out our moms, got up, came over and sat in my lap. Neither one of us seemed aware of the other, only the sex happening on the other side of the room. My arm went around Peggy's shoulder and found a firm, full tit. The other hand moved to her thigh.

Karen and Mom stopped Dad and Brad before they came, and, like a well rehearsed act, they both got up, directed the men to sit down, and then Mom, facing us, lowered herself onto Brad's cock as Karen, also facing us, pulled Dad's cock into her cunt. But their eyes never left each other. I have never seen anything so hot! They moved in unison, up and down on each other's husband's cocks! And their eyes stayed locked on each other, almost as if they were the only two in the room. And then they started to come, almost at the exact same instant! A few minutes later the guys came, too. And then Mom and Karen dropped to the floor on hands and knees, still facing each other, and Brad and Dad took them doggy style, looking at each other as they fucked each other's wives.

At some point Peggy had pulled my hand from her thigh to her pussy and as our parents fucked I slid two of my fingers into her and finger fucked her. She came at the same time as her mom!

An hour later we returned to the family room, showered and dressed, for a final glass of wine and a discussion of when we should get together again. The men wanted to plan on next week-end. I'm pretty sure if anyone had suggested the next day they would have agreed to that! Peggy and I would have agreed to next week-end, as well, but Mom and Karen said if we met too frequently it would start to get stale. So we agreed to meet two weeks later at Karen and Brad's.

I slept very well that night!

The Aftermath

Wow! What a party! It was early Sunday morning before Peggy and her parents left. I hit the bed and was out! I slept almost all day Sunday, getting up only to pee, get a drink and to fix one sandwich. I didn't see Mom or Dad all day. And the next thing I knew it was Monday morning. I pulled on a pair of shorts and a tank top and headed downstairs.

I could smell breakfast cooking as I started for the kitchen. Mom was just dishing up the bacon and eggs as I walked in. What really got my attention, though, was the robe she was wearing. I don't remember her ever coming down before she showered and dressed. I didn't know she owned a robe!

"Hi, honey. I thought I heard you moving around up there. Are you ready for breakfast?"

"Yeah, sounds great! And smells great, too! Ahhh - are you okay Mom?"

"Yes, dear. I'm fine. Why?"

"Well I never saw you come down before you got dressed. What's up?"

She was quiet as she got my breakfast together.

"Mom, are you unhappy about what we did Saturday night?"

"Oh my goodness, no! Saturday was incredible! I've never had such awesome sex!"

"Okay then, what's wrong?"

"Well I guess I'm a little embarrassed."

"Wait, Mom! I watched you eat Peggy's pussy! I watched you fuck Karen's husband! You watched me eat Karen's pussy! What could possibly embarrass you after that?"

"Well, you remember suggesting that I shave my pussy?"

"Yeah?"

"And your dad was quick to agree. And that was just minutes after he'd been with Peggy."

"Right?"

"So I do want to do that, as much for your dad as for myself. But do you remember I said I was afraid of cutting myself with the razor?"

"Yeah, I remember."

" Well, -- you said -- you'd help."

"And that's what you're embarrassed about? Of course I'll help you! Let me finish my breakfast!"

"Thank you, dear! Would you like some O J?"

We decided the best approach would be on the edge of her bed, after she showered. We spread a towel on the bed and I knelt between Mom's thighs with a pair of good scissors, a bowl of hot water and a new razor. She spread her legs as wide as she could and I used the scissors to reduce her bush to a short stubble. Then, with a can of Dad's shaving lotion and the razor, I shaved my mother's pussy!

"Oh, shit, Cher! That feels so good!"

"I know! I almost come every time I shave myself!" I was holding my breath. My mother's cunt was NOT supposed to turn me on! But it did! My pussy was screaming!

"Cher," she was barely whispering.

"Yes, Mom?"

"Are you --" she was still whispering.

"Am I turned on?" Now I was whispering, too.

"Are you?"

"Yes! I know I'm not supposed to be, but your pussy is so hot! I want you, Mom!"

"Please, baby, please!"

She didn't need to ask me again! I lifted her legs and licked her from her ass hole to her clit! I spent the next half hour eating and finger fucking my mother. She came and came again! Then I pulled off my shorts and top and knelt over her face!

In the last week I'd had my pussy eaten by my best friend and then her father and a few hours later, her mother! But this was the most intoxicating feeling yet! I was naked, kneeling over my own mother's face and her tongue was doing the most awesome things to my pussy! And then she slid a finger into me and sucked my clit into her mouth, hard! And I came in her mouth! I flooded my mother's mouth with my come! I felt her swallow and that made me come again!

We laid on the bed, fondling each other's tits, kissing gently, rubbing our pussies together, clit against clit, and coming again and again.

"You know, Cher, this isn't something we can make a habit of."

"I know, Mom. But for today it was fucking awesome!"

"Yes, it was, wasn't it!"

"This has been a really crazy week, Mom. I mean in the last seven days, I have had sex with my best friend, her father and the just an hour later her mother. Then I watched you have sex with her and then her father. And now I've had sex with you! And every time I had sex with someone new, I thought it was the best I'd ever had, I was sure it just couldn't get any better! And the next person has proved me wrong, every time! So right now, Mom, the only person I haven't fucked is Dad!"

"Oh, shit, Cher! You aren't really thinking about that, are you?"

"I don't know, Mom. I wasn't thinking about fucking you a couple of hours ago!"

12