My Big Bad Voodoo Daddy 2013

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed my eyes in response to the sensation of his throbbing release as he continued to fuck me. Tears leaked from my eyes down to my cheeks and the truth of the matter was that the sensation of him coming so powerfully in my body was one of the most profoundly poignant experiences of my life. I felt raw and shaky yet utterly and completely alive. I was not nearly done.

He collapsed over me, his ribcage expanding and contracting wildly for air. His cock was still hard as a pike. My muscular channel still clamped him tightly inside me. All I wanted was for him to take me again and repeat the hot, pounding, and thoroughly exhilarating ride. His lungs couldn't seem to catch a sufficient amount of air, momentarily stilling him. The whimper I could barely muster turned his attentions his distress.

His head came up and our eyes met. Something in his eyes made both regret and further desire flicker through my awareness. He had pounded me so hard and he had proven himself to be a very capable fuck. My appetite for sex, not nearly quelled by him yet, had me seeking more of him. By now he had to know that the woman who lay beneath him, watching him with my hazel eyes, would not be easily sated. He grimaced slightly when he glanced at my wrists, still pinned next to the headboard. He'd kept me in that ruthless hold the entire time he plowed into me. I loved it.

His head lowered slowly as if he were going to kiss me. That was a big mistake. He had given me a window in which to take more of what I wanted. His gaze turned towards my breasts, their swollen peaks and the blue of my veins, all provoked by the potency of his fucking.

I felt the stirring of his penis and the tightening of his body. Thank God it mirrored my own tension. I readied myself for more of him.

To my dismay and disappointment, I gasped when he rolled off me. The abrupt withdrawal of his cock from my body felt harsh and completely unnatural. I studied his stark profile as he leaned away.

I figured he was done and I wasn't exactly sure I was going to share his bed. I didn't want to assume that much. He didn't say anything to me as I scooted to the end of the bed, but I felt his gaze on my back. I quickly readjusted my bra and found my panties. I didn't stand and turn to face him until I had pulled my dress back over my head.

I felt a tickle in my throat when my eyes lowered across his muscled, lean torso as he lay there in repose. His jeans, shoved down around his thighs, while I could see that while his cock was not as iron-hard as it was when he was hammering into my body not three minutes earlier but it was still ample. It lay along his taut belly still stretching the latex of the condom tightly an glistening with my moisture.

My mouth went completely dry. My juices were coating one of the most shapely and beautiful cocks I had ever seen. In my youth, such a sight would have made me panic. Now it made me want to take him and fuck him until his heart stopped beating. Desire swamped me and I had given thought to telling him that but I thought back to the look on his face moments ago. Opening my mouth to speak, I instead turned and left the room. I prayed that he would call me back to him, grab me from behind or something instead of taking such a glorious fuck and being a bitch about it.

I had made it within three feet of his front door when he called my name from behind. I stopped in my tracks and waited to turn around. I wanted him to pick me up and thrust me against the wall and fuck me senseless. I wondered if he had it in him to do me again? Then I thought about that night many years ago. Oh yeah, he had it in him and I was about to find that out.

My breath caught when I felt his hands encircle my waist. He leaned down, brushing aside my hair with his lips and nose before he pressed a hot kiss against my neck. Spreading his hands wide across my belly and hips his lips brushed and rubbed against my silky skin. He inhaled me slowly.

I tilted my neck to grant him more access to my skin. My throat vibrated with pleasure as he kissed and nibbled with a potent mixture of patience and hunger. His hands moved over my belly, waist, and hips in a sensual caress. He turned me in his arms. My head fell back as I looked up at him. I licked my lips and told him to step up and fuck me better than he did earlier. What can I say, I fight with fire. Haven't been burned yet. Well, not too much.

His eyes burned like flames in his otherwise stony countenance. He looked hard and formidable again, not like he was after our eyes had locked after he came. My lips parted and breathlessly mouthed the words, "show me".

Jason tilted my chin so that I face him again, he smiled quite arrogantly as he use his lips and teeth to gently nip at my mouth. His hands spread across my ribcage in a light, elusive embrace. I sought the soothing, anxious animal I had the chance to bed a moment before and I prayed that he had returned.

I craned up for his mouth, hungry for the remembered rich taste that I knew I'd find in his depths. Our mouths slid and fastened into a twisted fit. My body was primed for the needy pleasures that this man could give me.

Sighing at the sensation of his hands on my breasts, his fingers rubbing and pinching at my sensitized nipples. Heat swept through my genitals, leaving a dull ache of longing in its wake. A sound of protest rose in my throat when his mouth left mine which caused my eyes to blink open when I felt him back me against the wall of his hallway. I stared down, the image of his cock piercing my skin was brought to the forefront of my mind.

When Jason raised my dress to my waist and told me to hold it, I did so without a second thought. My gripping hands shook as he slowly lowered my panties. He put his hands on my legs and spread them wide until the strip of silk stretched tautly mid thigh. I could only whimper when he leaned forward within an inch of my pussy and inhaled.

His cock stiffened and I felt the warmth of his mouth nuzzled the soft and damp apex of my body. His tongue parted my folds in a firm, questing caress and I encouraged him by producing an unevened moan and allowing my body weight to sag slightly against the wall. His hands caught beneath my buttocks but most of his attention was on the exquisite taste of the abundant, sweet cream he found between the flushed folds of my pussy. He circled and played with my nerve-packed flesh for a while, which I showed my pleasure through soft whimpers as I felt the sensation of his tongue along my silken treasure.

Jason must have sensed my growing arousal because he instantly stabbed at the erect kernel of flesh that nestled between my lips with a stiffened tongue before he soothed me with a gliding caress. For a long minute he alternated between stabbed then sooth and plucked and glided. My eyelids opened heavily when he finally coaxed orgasm from my body.

His hand left the taut curve of my ass cheek and my lower lip trembled as he inserted two thick fingers into my wet vagina. His other hand parted my sweet, nectar-coated labia and he whispered such vile and sexually vicious things as my hand lowered and replaced his own, spreading myself wide for him. He used his free hand to support me again below my ass.

For several seconds, he looked at my pussy before he tilted his head and covered me. I keened as he took my clit captive in his mouth and sucked me tautly while whipping it with his stiffened tongue. Slippery warm juices flooded his fucking fingers and he told me how badly he needed to taste of my sweet, gushing fountain but not before he heard me scream again.

Twisting his wrist, his fingers corkscrewed into my pussy. Sucking my clit between this teeth and biting lightly until I cried out and sagged into his hand seemed to be what he was building up to.

His mouth would nurse me through the brunt of my climax before he grabbed my hips and upper back and lowered me to the soft carpet. Tugging my panties over my feet and pushed my thighs wide, it wasn't until my black pumps hit one another that he stopped. He dived between my legs, his stiffened tongue immediately plunging into my pussy, driving deep and hard.

I could only cry out in ecstasy as another orgasm kicked off and my throat and jaw vibrated with the potent blasts of pleasure coursing through me. He drowned himself in me, filling his mouth with me. My narrow channel was drenched with sweet cream and he ran his finger below his piercing tongue and spread the juices along my perineum. My honey already slicked the crevice of my butt cheeks and the tiny, puckered entrance of my ass.

The change in my whimpers was evident when he pushed the tip of his fingers into that tight opening. For a few seconds, his lust convinced him to ignore the rising tension in my slick body as he gently probed me. I gripped him a smooth, hot clamp. Thank God he could only ignore reality for so long.

I wanted his cock buried in my ass, pleading for his further and harsh possession of me, so that I could feel his power writhing in and out of me once more. He stopped.

He looked up at me and pulled away. Cold turkey.

What the fuck, I thought.

I took the situation into my own hands. Literally.

My clit burned now. I needed to be sated. If he wasn't going to fuck me, I was at least going to suck this magnificent cock.

I attacked him and pushed him backwards. My body hummed as I stared at the heavy erection which bobbed just before my nose. The head o his cock was fat, fleshy, and smooth. Very clearly defined by a quarter-inch ridge from the stalk. The realization of what he possessed caused a wild hunger to spread from my lower belly in every direction until it left nothing untouched. I pushed my tongue onto the sensitive slit of the steely-hard knob of his penis and made him grunt sharply.

I leaned forward and gave myself over to the sensation of him. My tongue circled the fleshy head curiously, tracing the hard ridge beneath the full circumference one. Then I stiffened my tongue and polished the smooth knob until it was shiny, coating my tongue in the flavor of him-- salty and musky. My eyes fluttered and closed rapturously as I encircled the girth of his cock with my hands and began to slowly pump the steeling, hard, straight flesh of the stalk. My tongue circled, pressed, and fluttered across the head. He felt indescribably good like distilled power, trapped and sheathed in the confinement of taut skin.

I knew damn well I was teasing him. I sensed the tension in his body, heard his muted grunts. My eyes opened and I glanced up at him for confirmation and yes, his handsome mouth was pulled tight into a feral snarl and it made my clit pinch with excitement.

My tongue was a limber tease, both quick and elusive in one moment, hard, stiff, and pressing the next. When I slapped the straining head rapidly while I licked the stalk with a lose fist, it made his cock bob like a thirsty dog's tongue. He cursed violently and palmed my head.

My tongue pressed up on him as I arrowed his cock into my warm depths. I did so until he was securely lodged against the hard ridge of my upper lip. I applied an eye-crossing suction and he forced his finger to sink down into my soft hair, pressing against my skill as he began to thrust between my lips, subtly at first with little electrical pulsations. My strong suck drew him deeper and he gave himself to me more.

He rocked against me more strong, insisting I take him deeper. When I did, he slid the tip of his cock into my throat. His eyes shot open in ecstasy. He groaned when I slid him out sinuously until the head of his cock was trapped by tight lips but before he could protest, I took him deep again. I repeated the process again and again until he became frantic with mounting need.

His eyes popped open moments later when he felt me move his cock so that I was taking him more shallowly in my mouth. He realized how forcefully he'd been thrusting his cock into me when he saw the tears that wet my cheeks.

It didn't matter. I was so hungry and horny for him. I bobbed my head over him so rapidly and hummed satisfaction in my throat that his cock vibrated clear to the root, making his spine tingle with excitement. I gave the meaty head a healthy slap with my tongue on each out stroke. His hands tore away at my dress as I continued to pleasure him.

My hand caressed his inner thigh and then I cupped a testicle, massaging him gently. He had reached his limit. He immobilized my head with his hands and began to pump between my straining lips, deeper and deeper with each stroke.

Tendrils of joy rippled my lower body making my clit burn. My nipples tightened painfully. I was completely turned on and a victim, once more, to the lust I had allowed to consume me. I attacked him to ultimately get what I wanted, now I could taste that I was about to receive my reward.

He began to buck wildly into my mouth, the head of his cock massaging my throat. I gripped his ass with one hand, enthralled by the density of the large, tensing muscle as he fucked my mouth furiously. I knew that he wouldn't let go of my head until he shot off into my mouth. I wouldn't want him to.

I love it when sex was like this; wild and unrestrained... completely raw. I felt his penis swell in my mouth. He clutched my head and kept me in place as his body shuddered violently. He muttered something incoherently and began to fill my mouth and throat with his creamy, musky cum. I continued to suck and lick him long after the last burst of semen spilled onto my tongue. His taste had excited me to a fever pitch.

He opened his eyes. His cock was still stiff in my mouth. I looked at him and he smiled. For a moment, I could see that he was seriously considering letting me suck him off all over again. AS quickly as I saw the thought, it was gone. He drew the partial erection of out of my moist mouth and grimacing in agonizing pleasure when he heard the moist popping noise his cock made when the thick rim cleared my tight lips. He put his hands on my shoulders and raised me to my feet.

"Get undressed," he muttered gruffly but before I did anything else I leaned in and moaned softly into his mouth and gave him a slow hot, open-mouthed kiss. His fingers came to pluck and pinch my right nipple. His other hand lightly skimmed the bare skin at my waist, causing me to shiver.

He released my erect nipple, determined to make love to me once we were completely naked. Brushing a tendril of silky hair from my cheek, I didn't have the slightest interest in playing the bedroom sophisticate but I was determined to either seduce him constantly with my desire-ridden eyes and my scorching hot looks.

I looked at him with stone cold desire, reaching for his jeans and unsnapped them and forced the zipper down and slithered down his body to pull them down his legs. When I stood up, I reached for the zipper of my cocktail dress and unzipped, allowing it to shimmy down my body. Stepping out of the pool of clothing at my feet, I decided to give him a nice show.

Knowing I had his attention, I inserted two fingers under my panties and worked them between my labia, rubbing myself sensually and quite unashamedly. His breath stuck in his lungs when I deliberately pulled aside the satin and exposed my pink, glistening folds to him. My hips rolled against the pressure of my rubbing fingers subtlety. He stared, hopefully recalling the sensation of my plump, juicy lips against his own fingers and tongue. After a moment he peeled his eyes away and met my gaze. His nostrils flared when he saw me smile.

"Get your ass over here," he muttered darkly.

There was a wave of anxiety that leapt into my body and piqued my arousal. He waited tensely as I slid down and approached him. As I neared him, he reached up and drew me down to him. He grabbed my wrists and shoved both of my fingers into his mouth. He sucked and ran his tongue between them, greedy for my sweet cream. I yelped in delight a few moments later when he hauled me over his lap.

He spanked me. I struggled in his lap, but he held me down tightly with his left arm at my back. I twisted, not desperate but not altogether ready to give up my aggressive advantage. Shifting my hips, I gave him a moving target. I also was able to brush the head of his cock a few times and teased it as much as he was teasing me with the smacks to my ass.

I squirmed beneath him abut he took his time to begin palming and squeezing my bottom. Removing the arms from my back, the edge of his cock brushed against my ass and then my labia, reminding me of his potency. My clit throbbed unbearably as he pulled me up as I straddled his lap. He had already torn the foil off a condom and was in the process of sliding it down his considerable length. My pussy sizzled at the erotic sight and forced myself to frown when he met my eyes. His lips turned into a naughty, sexy grin and I didn't utter a word of protest. My body moved in synchronization with his as his left arm encircled my waists and he held up his cock. I gasped when he lowered me slowly, skewering me with his steely hard flesh.

His grin faded the moment my clasping vagina enfolded the first several inches of his cock. He pumped up with his hips while he held me steady for his thrust. A grunt of savage satisfaction vibrated his throat when he slipped into my tight, slippery sheath another few inches. I trembled in his hands. His eyes leapt to my face. My vaginal muscles tightened and drew him inward and I knew that he wouldn't be able to find the resolve to back out of me.

The sent the thumb of the hand that cradled me between the flush, swollen folds of my labia. I quivered and flexed around his cock as he began to stimulate my clit. My eyes fluttered as he plucked and pressed my little button. His teeth clenched tight in restraint when I began to make tiny, circular undulations with my hips and stroked his cock.

Putting my hands on his shoulders, I bucked forward with my hips and got direct pressure when I needed to come.

He cried as he watched me do a subtle little dance on the end of his cock. When he held my heat flood around him and heard my sexy whimpers, my walls massaged him, and he growled like a caged animal.

He grabbed my hips and thrust up until his aching balls pressed snugly to my wet, delicate tissues. I cried out sharply. my body began to shudder more violently in orgasm. I pressed my face to his neck and whimpered mindlessly as pleasure crashed through me.

His eyes remained shut. The combination of holding me while I shuddered in climax and being buried in the epicenter of it all had to be indescribably arousing. He hung on desperately for control as I trembled and milked the fuck out of his cock like a silken fist. When my spasm finally waned, he took a few moments to gather himself and I had to give him credit for not blowing his load before now.

My eyes widened hen I felt his big hands along my hips, sinking my fingers into my buttock. I moaned uncontrollably when he began to slowly rock me up and down and around on his cock. I was dazed with lust and desire , fuck, from the moment he first pierced my body with his cock I was lost to desire. He was filling me to the point of unbearable tightness. As the hard, smooth knob of his penis slowly massaged some supersensitive place deep inside of me I had to face lust and its frantic and undeniable effect on me.

I cried out yes in gloriously victory and my hips began to join in the pleasurable rhythm of our mating. I watched as his eyes fixed on the hard berries of my nipples as I moved on top of him like a sleek, sinuous cat. I held onto his shoulders and started to wildly buck up and down on his cock. He spanked my bottom lightly, further driving me into a frenzied state.

"Hold still a minute." He ordered, his eye flashing up to my sweat-glazed face. He willed his hips to stay still even though he was still sheathed in a wet, warm pussy that was both about a good two sizes too small for his cock.