My Big Bad Voodoo Daddy 2013

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared down at him, panting heavily as he secured my hip with one hand while the other trailed gently up the senstive side of my torso. Biting my lip, I tried to restrain a loud moan. There was something about the hardness and relentlessness about sex with him that excited me unbearably.

I entreated huskily as his hand swept beneath my armpit and he cradled a breast from below. I squirmed in his lap in intense arousal when he stared at me for a few second. He smacked my bottom once to still and then leaned forward as though he had all the time in the world and flicked my nipple with his tongue.

My vagina flexed inward in excrutiating arousal as I watched him lick and lave the senstitive kernel of flesh. The next thing I knew he'd flung his arm over my shoulder and gripped my hip and ass tightly completely immobilizing me on his lap.

Taking a large portion of my breast into his warm mouth, he began to agitate and torture the captive nipple. I moaned and bucked as he lashed at my sensitive flesh with his tongue and he bit me between his front teeth. I felt his cock surge and swell inside of my body at the time that he held my nipple still with his teeth and rubbed tightly against it with his stiffened tongue.

I exploded again. He forced me to be immobile and the orgasm was a tight, concentrated one that bordered on pain.

He growled at the sensation of liquid heat gushing around his cock. He leaned back and dug his finger into me and began to lift me up and down on him at the same time that he pumped and withdrew in short strokes. He moved me over him in a tight, sinuous, circular rhythm, rocking my hips back and forth to massage and suck his cock inward as I came. I was so lightheaded that he left me with ease before plunging me back down serving my sleek body to his straining cock.

I felt him cresting, lifting me high off his penis and rocketing me into four long, furiously hammering strikes. To my surprise, a scream of renewed orgasm escaped my lips and ignited him further..

He grew still and rigid as orgasm crashed through him, it was as though it has temporarily paralyzed him. He held onto me desperately and pressed his face to my soft breast and he shook as he poured himself deep inside of me.

We remained clasped like that for several minutes, our breathing at first harsh and ragged, segueing to an agitate pant, and finally smoothing to a shared rhythmic, waving motion.

He nuzzled my breast, inhaling my scent. My sharp lust, dulled for the moment, found a small level of contentment as he absorbed my fluttering heartbeat into his lips and cheeks until it slowed to a strong, steady beat. In the next moment, the tension of reawakened arousal mixed with his touch and it caused his cock to stir inside of me and to make us both realize that we were going to have to have each other at least one more time. The realization of this made my nipples tighten and I kissed him full on the lips.

I felt him stiffen again, pulsing against the wall of my vagina. As I kissed him feverishly, he reached up and fondled my breasts. He lifted both of them and scrapped his palms across my pert nipples several times and growled in aroused satisfaction as I moaned against his tongue.

Plucking and pinching my nipples, he caused my lips to fall open at his insistent teasing of my body. He took advantage of my lack of concentration and leaned down and slipped one of my tasty, aroused nipples between his lips and teeth. He consumed me greedily, sucking and nipping at my sensitized flesh.

I moaned. My hips lifted off of him by pure instinct. His hard suction on my nipple pulled at some invisible cord deep within my pussy, making me long to have his hardened length inside of me again.

Arching my back and purring with desire, I reached for his head and ran my fingers through his shortly shaved hair, desperate to cling onto him. He sat up slightly and grabbed my wrists. He pinned them over his head with his left hand and returned to feasting on my achy nipple in the matter of a singular second.

Whimpering, I called his name in increasing desire as he held me down and took his time with me. His teasing, sucking, and biting on my nipples was making unbearably ready to explode. A glance down and I could see they were nearly strawberry red because he had drawn so much blood to the surface of my skin with his steady, hot sucking, and he knew exactly how to inflame my nerves with his lashing tongue and pinching fingers.

Turning to my sensitive flanks next, biting, scraping, and licking hotly along the tender skin from just a few inches below my armpit to my waist. I gasped in pleasure as my skin roughened against his tongue. Eventually he let go of my wrists so that hew could run his lips over my stomach and explore me slowly and even eventually dipped his tongue into my bellybutton. I inhaled deeply when a traced a warm, damp trail from the indentation to just above my pubic hair.

The throes of sharp arousal accelerated to agony. I threated my fingers into his hair, then pressed my fingertips to his neck. I want to feel the texture of his entire body and the fire that was burning my entire body. I spread my thighs wide, a silent invitation begging him to put an end to my misery.

A startled sound of protest came from my lips as he shifted me off of him and I was deprived of his elemental heat. He stood up, discarded the condom from earlier and lifted me into his arms.

Laying me down on the bed again, he walked away as I stretched and mewed on the comforter begging him to lay on me. My eyes widened when he came back to me with his belt in his hands.

Taking one of my hands to the bedpost, I grew anxious as he bound me there. Biting on my lower lip, I hoped he would punish my body and take everything he wanted from me before he relinquished the use of my hands again. As he bound me to the bedpost, my eyes flickered to his jutting cock. I longed for the sensation of it beneath my fingertips. I licked my lips as I thought about his swollen veins and how they ran under his taut, smooth skin. How I hungered for the feeling of his tapered, thick head in my throat...

My eyes stayed fixed on his cock as he lunged toward the bed. It was mere instinct to part my thighs for him as he neared. His nostrils flared like a feral animal's as he neared me. He knelt over and filled his hands with my breasts. With my hands tied over my head and my back arched slightly, they were begging for him to exploit them. Shifting his hips, his cock stroked along the satiny skin of my belly and continued to mold my breasts in his palms and making exquisite love to them.

His eyes met mine as I moaned. My cheeks felt like they were blushing beet red and I knew that my eyes were burning with sheer lust. I panted shallowly through swollen lips.

Running his hands down my thighs, he palmed a slender calf. My skin was awakened by his warm lips when he bent and brushed them against the inside of my knee. Making his way up my thighs, he stroked my contours, all the while kissing and nibbling at my honey colored skim.

He finally hovered above my pussy, and I began to tremble and produce deep, throaty whimpers in anticipation for his touch. His hands came up to cradle my restless hips, keeping me still for his attack. Flicking his tongue over my swollen labia caused me to erupt and I shattered into a million pieces.

My body rose over the crest of orgasm as I watched his tongue flick ever so slightly against the sensitive folds my outer sex. I tried to raise my hips to press myself against that elusive, thrashing tongue but he held me steady. A plea rose in my throat but before I could release it, he plunged his stiffened tongue between my sensitive labia and licked everywhere. My agitated clit was being attacked without mercy and I screamed as he provoked yet another orgasm from my body. My wrists pulled at their restraints but there was nothing I could do to find reprieve from his mouth. He continued to eat me, moving his jaws in a relentless rhythm and sucked my clit between his teeth and abusing the most sensitive of my tissues.

I loved it.

I writhed in pure pleasure. After I could utter no further sound, he looked up, forcing himself to pull his tongue out from between my swollen and battered lips. He slapped my inner thigh as he loomed over me.

He rasped my name and grunted as he forced open my thighs. I looked down to see the aftermath of what he had done to me. The lips of my pussy were swollen, parted, and a dark reddish-purple. He somehow manufactured a condom out of pure air and knelt in front of me and lifted me up over his knee. He held onto my hips with one hand while the other narrowed his cock into my welcoming channel. Our shouts entwined as pleasure jolted through both of us when he flexed his hips and plunged his cock into me.

My body took the full force of his initial ramming and he began to thrusts in and out of me, keeping my thighs spread wide in the air. His pelvis smacked loudly and rapidly against my completely exposed pussy and thighs. Every inch of my being was on overload as the well-defined hard knob of his cock crashed against the sweet spot deep within my body, His heavy balls slapped against my pussy and his pelvis collided with my tender lips and clit.

I called his name and told him to fuck me harder. His eyes glowed with manic lust. He pushed my legs back and I screamed as he fixed my feet beneath the horizontal iron post of the bed.

Rising over me, he supported his body on the bed post and pounded into me. The angle of the position he had forced me into was a uncompromising as it was wickedly arousing. I saw his orgasm looming and knew I had to take the pain and glory as much as I could in case it stopped in the next few minutes.

Hammering into me, he stopped mere seconds before he was going to explode. My expressive face stopped on a dime and I looked into his eyes. His expression was one of passionate hunger as if I had just teased a starving lion. I was amazed at how close he was to ejaculating but stopped. Not only stopped but seemed to turn that switch off.

Pulling out of me, he shifted my back higher and pulled me away from the bedpost as far as was possible so I was dangling in the air with him the only thing holding me from falling down.

The next thing I knew, he was flipping me over. My arms crossed over and because of how tight the restraint was on my wrists, I could not move them or keep them from trapping my arms in place.

His hand spread across my hip and ass cheek, parting my thighs for him once more. He guided himself to the entrance of my ass. My lungs wanted to burst in the anticipation of what he was about to do to me. The angle was nearly perfect and my legs kicked and fought to possess him and guide him into me.

I inhaled with a hissing noise as he pushed the plum-sized head of his cock within me and he was greeted by my warm heat. I moaned shakily, both because of the sensation he provoked as well as the current state of my body. His hands rose to my hips and glided across the silky skin of my ass.

In the next moment, he thrusted his hips hard into me completely and forced me to take all of his length. I cried out in both exquisite pain and delight as he repeated it, withdrawing almost completely before filling my portal with his abusive cock. I struggled to find balance and as he neared my body a third time was able to wrap my thighs and knees around him to better support me.

I was being driven crazy as he flat out tore into me. His cock, moistened the juices of my pussy, punished my ass and I fucking loved it. The wet sucking sound that the rim of his penis made every time he drew out of me made me want him to just skewer my body and finish me right there. He pulsed in and out of me, building a steady rhythm and I could begin to feel his cock pulse and throb within me with every movement of his hips.

I moaned his name and tensed my thighs, finding a way to force his cock another inch into my clinging flesh. The bastard began to alternate a good, hard pump that pushed his cock so far into me that I felt I was going to burst with several quick, shallow ones that served to build me up and let me down as a torrid pitch was building within me. With every thrust of his cock within my ass, I forced myself to tighten the walls of my pussy and I could almost feel his cock beginning to bombard that narrow channel as well.

I tried to push back and found I was helpless to do anything but be his bitch, for lack of a better term. I figured out some time ago how to move my hips in this particular position and began to do so. The muscles were a little out of shape but my God the effort was totally worth it.

He now took one hand and reached around me, pinching the bottom of my swollen labia. Pulling and tugging on me, he fought through the lips and used his thumb to build a rhythm on my clit while two fingers began to pump in and out of my vagina.

His cock continued to jerk viciously within me and every time I felt him push forward, the feel of that muscle and his fingers became just that much more unbearable. I came.

The orgasm was hard and fast. It had barely washed over me when another rose up to replacement and this one lingered, long and hard and completely took over my senses. I was crazed now and did everything I could to fight against him yet still have him possess me. His other hand reached for the back of my head and pulled on my hair.

Unable to keep a consistent grasp on me, his hand moved to possess the back of my neck. I loved the way his fingers clenched me so firmly and possessively. He pulled me closer to him, causing the leather of his belt to chaff at my wrists. I could barely keep my eyes opened at this point but with every open blink I saw my wrists bunched up and red from torment. It didn't feel like pain though. It was bliss.

A wail escaped my lips and I nearly sung out his praises as a third orgasm came crashing down around his massive cock. I was so involved in the alternating sensations of numbness and heat that I was feeling that I was almost caught unawares of his orgasm. I felt heat pulsing in my ass. It was fast and contained and made me want to feel his liquid desire wash inside of me unrestricted. The thought of his semen doing so brought me much pleasure as I fantasized about him shooting off inside of me.

I heard him roar as the orgasm continued to surge out of his body and into mine. His body shuddered in the throes of this violent release and I tensed mine to enjoy his gift.

The moment he finished coming, he smacked my ass hard and withdrew from me. I heard the suction of the condom as it was stripped from his body and suddenly felt the heat of it on my skin. It washed over my lower back and ass and I loved it. I wanted to taste it but he wasn't going to let me. Instead, he found another condom, placed it on his still raging cock and fucked my pussy.

Dear Lord, we fucked all night and into the morning. There was no sleep.

In fact, we took a shower around noon and fucked there too. He took me out to lunch and drove me to Hank's to pick up my stuff. Luckily, Jason was my bodyguard because Hank was there and was unfortunately being a dick.

Lucky me, I got the dick I wanted after I got back to Jason's place and he made the rest of my week very nice indeed.