My Biker Momma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hot, fucking a pussy and knowing Mom was right there, fluttering her tongue over Tonya's cunt and my cock. Cumming gave Mom's and Tonya's faces a messy coating of pussy cream and semen, but some other biker gals who'd been cheering us on, rushed up and cleaned Mom and Tonya up. Now that was fucking hot and nasty, watching Mom swap semen with a woman who was a total stranger. It turned me on so much, I was sporting another erection. Blaze and I tackled our women again...Mom and

Tonya in another sixty-nine. Mom sobbed with delight as I fucked her hard while Tonya's tongue danced all over her clit and my dick. Both women came so hard this time, they passed out.

Of course, within a hour or so, Mom and her new bi-sexual friend rallied. Tonya was young and Mom...well, Mom had a lifetime of hot sex to catch up on. It was incredibly erotic to watch my mother and Blaze's daughter wake up, their faces in each other's pussy. Mom's eyes blinked open and she smiled as she looked up at Tonya's red-haired bush, labia gaping open and oozing sperm. Mom pressed her face into Tonya's cunt and literally began sucking Blaze's juices out. Tonya woke up with a happy moan and began to do the same to my Mom. After they made each other orgasm again, they finished with a messy cum filled kiss, drawing applause from many gathered admirers.

Mom struggled to her hands and knees and came to me, kissing me passionately, sharing the taste of cum and pussy with me and whispering in my ear, "I need to be with you, son...now! Mom lay back on the blanket and I grasped her ankles and spread her legs wide and as Mom begged unashamedly, "Fuck me, son! Fuck Mommy hard right now!" I rammed my hard boner deep into Mom's fiery wet pussy!

Nearby, I could hear Tonya's sobs of "Fuck me, Daddy!" but I was completely focused on my lovely mother, writhing erotically underneath me, breasts bouncing this way and that as I buried my cock in her womb again and again until we orgasmed together with an intensity that had us both in tears.

Too soon the rally ended. Mom and I were two tired lovers (emphasis on lovers!). That last morning as we loaded the bike, Mom looking naughty in white short shorts and a white tube tope that was ready to snap, she looked at me with sadness. "John, is what...what we've done...is it over now?"

I roared with laughter and took Mom in my arms and kissed her gently. "No, Mom. You're my woman now. You're gonna sell the house and move in with me. I love you, my hot, nasty, biker Momma!"

And that's exactly what we've done. Mom moved in with me. Her new, sexy appearance caused some scandal, but we don't give a fuck. I hired both Blaze and Tonya for my biker business. Slowly, we're building a national reputation. Mom and Tonya are great sale-persons and advertisements. Mom and Tonya even produced a Pin-up calendar featuring several hot biker gals and other sexy looking women. Some are young, some older...Mom's best friend, Magella even did a pose in a filmy red negligee.

The calendars most popular picture is December's pinup. Mom and Tonya are straddling a chopper, hugging each other in profile, wearing only red stockings and Santa Clause caps, kissing underneath a sprig of mistletoe. The sight of their awesome tits mashing against each other while their tongues are intertwined is well...cock inspiring. We can't keep the calendars in stock!

This summer we have something special planned. Mom and I will be married at this year's rally by an outlaw preacher. Blaze and Tonya are our best man and maid of honor. Mom and I are happy...we are where we want to be. The Old Man was wrong when he thought I wouldn't amount to anything. I'm the man who won his wife's heart. I'm the man who won his own mother's heart!

12