My Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhhhhhh god," I breathed softly, making sure I was nowhere near as loud as the movie. I tried to hold still, but couldn't seem to hold my hips from lifting toward her mouth each time she plunged down my shaft. I had one hand trapped between Amy's thighs, my forearm pinned against the chair's arm rest by her tits, and my other being held between her legs by Dee as she sat panting in the chair on my right.

"Oh god," I squeaked, trying to stay quiet as Amy grabbed my balls and squeezed them slightly, sending surges of fire through my body. I bucked up at her uncontrollably, jamming my cock into her mouth as a massive gush of cum raced its length to spray deep in her mouth. I expected her to pull her face from my cock, but to my surprise she held her mouth on my cock, sucking each surge of cum from me. I sat there twitching and jerking for what felt like an hour before my body finally subsided and I was just occasionally twitching.

"There. That should hold you a little while," Amy said with a grin.

"Oh god. I don't believe you just did that!" Dee whispered as she looked at her friend past me.

"Why not?" she whispered back, licking her lips exaggeratedly. "It's yummy!" She sat back with a grin on her face, her skirt still up her thighs high enough for me to easily see her pussy in the light from the movie screen. She pulled my hand back from my lap and then lay the recliner back, drawing my hand back to her bare thigh.

I barely paid attention to the rest of the movie, instead being distracted by both my hands in their laps and theirs in mine. The remaining half hour of the movie was spent stroking and teasing, at one point, Amy even pulling her dress top down to expose her breasts in the theater. By the time the movie ended I was horny as hell, and I suspected that they were as well. I climbed in back and dropped into the seat at an angle, much like I had on the way. I wasn't surprised to have Amy crawl in with me, nearly lying on top of me. With a grin, she reached between us, working my pants apart and working them down as far as she could, my rock hard cock trapped between us. She pushed my shirt up, working my polo up higher until I finally had to lift my arms and let her push it all the way off, leaving me naked from the thighs up.

"Much better," she whispered, pushing herself up my body farther and pulling the top of her dress down again. "Dee. Why don't we go to my house? My folks are gone tonight."

"You sure?" Dee asked.

"Unless you want me fucking him in the back seat of your car, yeah!" Amy answered with a giggle. "So, stud. You like to suck tits?"

"Never have," I answered a little nervously, though I was unsure if it was because I was with a nearly naked woman for the first time, or if it was because I was afraid of getting caught like this.

"Ohhhhhhh Honey, are you a virgin?" she whispered questioningly as she lifted one of her breasts toward my lips.

"Um. No. Not at all," I lied.

She giggled and shook her head. "Explains the theater. Just suck my nipple into your mouth and tease it with your tongue. Be gentle and change what you do frequently," she coaxed me as I opened my mouth and let her squeeze her breast into a pointed cone and offer the areola and nipple to my mouth. I closed my lips around her areola and circled my tongue around and around her hard nipple, occasionally flicking it back and forth as Dee drove us out of the parking lot and onto the highway. "Very good," she whispered, grinning at me. "Unzip my dress."

"You sure?" I asked, pulling my mouth from her tit for a second.

"Oh yeah," she grinned. "Zipper's in the back!" she whispered as I slid my hands up her sides. I felt around her back until I found the little zipper pull and then slid it down, stopping where it ended at the small of her back. "Now push it down. Go ahead. I want you to," she whispered, lifting herself off of me enough to create a space between us. I slid the material down her body as she asked, allowing her to lift herself even more as I got it down to her hips. I slipped the whole slinky dress over her hips and ass before she lay down on top of me again, her bare body pressing against mine. She wiggled herself around and soon had her dress all the way off, one leg on either side of me, her soft body pressing against me and trapping my hardon between us. She leaned her face down to mine and gave me a long soft kiss, her lips sucking my lower lip for a moment as she pulled her face away from mine. "You ready for this?"

"For what?" I asked, hoping she meant what thought she meant.

"This," she whispered so quietly I nearly didn't hear her. I felt her hand snake down between us as she lifted herself along my body, her tits nearly brushing my face before I felt my head move from between us. Her hand grasped my cock and I felt her hot pussy press against my engorged head as she rubbed me back and forth between her wet lips. I felt my head press into a depression. With a soft moan she pushed herself down against me, pressure building on my head until I suddenly slid deeper into her, almost as if I had made it past a restriction. "Ohhhhh fuck," she moaned as she rocked her hips, wiggling my cock inside her as she worked herself slowly down my shaft. "Oh god you feel big," she moaned more loudly.

"Amy? Are you doing what I think you are?" Dee called from the front seat.

"Fucking a hot cock? Oh god damn yes!" Amy answered as she started sliding herself up my shaft, lifting her tits from my chest until they bumped into my face, only my head still inside her before she pushed back down again with a long groan.

"Jesus, Amy! It's my brother for god's sake!"

"I know. And god does he feel good!" she moaned in response, bouncing herself more quickly up and down my shaft.

"God, Amy!" Dee cried from the driver's seat.

"What? Just because you want it and I got it first?" Amy moaned as she lifted and pushed herself on my shaft, her incredibly soft, hot pussy caressing every inch of my hard shaft. I could feel my engorged head sliding in and out of her, expanding her as she moved up and down on me. "Oh god this is good. I just wish there was more room back here," she groaned to my sister.

"Jesus, Amy," Dee said from the front seat, irritation clear in her voice. "You couldn't even wait until we got to your house?"

"Uh uh. Not after sucking him off in the theater," Amy answered a bit breathlessly, her body still rocking up and down my shaft, her tits alternately pressing to my chest and then swinging up to my face. I held her hips, letting my hands move with her as she drove me ever closer to climax.

"God. I'm gonna come," I grunted in warning, expecting her to pull off or something.

"So come baby! I'm ready!" Amy groaned as she continued rocking up and down on me.

I held myself back as long as I could, and then, my body screaming for release with more intensity than I could ever remember feeling before, my body jerked hard under her, driving my cock deep into her and spurting a massive squirt of cum into her. "Shit," I grunted as my body bucked again, adding more to what I had already deposited inside her. She felt my second surge of cum and jammed herself down hard on me, grinding her pelvis against the base of my cock as she shuddered and trembled.

"Ohhhhh god yes. God yes," she moaned, panting slightly, her completely naked body trembling on top of me in the tight confines.

"God Amy! Did you just come on my brother?"

"Yeah. And he did too," Amy moaned softly.

"Robbie!?" She called from the front seat.

"Yeah, sis?" I asked as breathless as Amy was.

"Did you?"

"Uh huh. Damn did that feel good."

"Oh shit," Dee said as she slowed and turned into a driveway. "I don't believe you two. Fucking in my back seat."

"Better than in your bed!" Amy answered her. "Though I'm starting to think that's exactly where the three of us need to end up."

"The three of us?" Dee asked in surprise.

"Hell yeah. You're the one that said you wanted to learn how to suck dick. Can't think of a sexier one to try out," Amy said, twisting herself around and rolling off of me as Dee stopped the car in front of a small two story house.

"Come on, Amy. He's my brother!"

"STEP brother!" Amy answered her as she leaned forward and pushed the front seat to get to the door handle.

"You're not going in naked? Are you?" Dee asked as Amy pushed the car door open.

"Sure, why not. It's only a little chilly," she said, climbing out of the car, leaving her clothes on the back seat. She turned and reached down for my pants that were bunched around my knees. She grinned at me and pulled them down to my ankles, pulling my shoes off and tossing them back into the car before pulling my pants the rest of the way off. "Now you're as naked as me," she grinned as she held a hand out. "Come on, before I freeze my tush off!"

"Sure," I answered, staring at how her tits hung down below her chest, wiggling and swaying as she stood bent at the waist, half in and half out of the back seat of my sister's car. I slid out, letting her pull back and stand up in the dark driveway completely naked. My feet hit the cold cement and I squeaked in surprise. "Sissy!" she giggled as she took my hand and pulled me toward the front of the house, her little purse in her hand. "Come on, Dee!" she called over her shoulder as she pulled me along toward the front door.

"Amy! What are you doing?" Dee called as she followed along behind us.

"Going in the house of course. Can't stand out here all day," Amy giggled, reaching for the doorknob with her key.

She was nothing if not persistent. Not that I was going to stand out in front of her house naked, freezing my ass off. She had turned around almost as soon as the door was open and grabbed each of us by a hand, pulling us into the house and living room. She barely gave Dee time to push the door closed behind us and she was pulling us toward an overstuffed sofa in the living room.

"Now. You wanted to learn how to suck cock," Amy said to Dee as she pushed me down to sit on the sofa.

"Yeah, but he's my brother!" Dee protested.

"So? Better someone you know than a stranger. Besides he's only your step brother. Not like me sucking off my big brother. "

"You did your own brother?" Dee asked incredulously.

"Fuck yeah! He's kinda a stud and I had to learn someplace. Better someone you know and all that!"

"But Amy!"

"Oh god, Dee! You're just gonna suck his cock! Hell look. He's already getting a hardon again just thinking about you between his legs."

"But damn Amy! He's my brother!"

"Didn't stop you from getting naked in his room tonight or letting him finger your pussy in the theater, now did it?"

"No," Dee answered a bit meekly.

"So? Don't keep him waiting all night."

"Oh fuck. Alright," my sister answered quietly, giving in to Amy's persistence.

Dee stepped the two steps it took to be in front of me, standing in blue heels, a dark blue dress that covered from her well-shaped breasts down to the middle of her thighs, and a blue hair ribbon. From what I saw in the theater that was all she had on and Amy seemed intent on making that even less as she stepped behind my sister and reached for the back of her dress. "Hey!" Dee protested, half turning to face her friend, her hands flying up to hold the strapless dress top in place.

"What? It's not like you've never been naked in front of him. Besides, you want to be able to tease his cock with your nipples."

"Oh," Dee answered, dropping her hands and letting Amy pull the dress down. Dee stepped out of the dress and stood facing me in nothing but her high heels.

"Damn!" I said quietly as I stared at my sister, her pussy now shaved completely bare.

"You like?" Amy asked as she reached around my sister and stroked Dee's clearly wet pussy lips.

"Hell yeah," I answered stupidly, staring at my sister's incredibly sexy body.

"Good. Now Dee kneel down there and suck that hot cock of his."

Dee knelt in front of me and wrapped her hand around my hardon. "It's a lot bigger than when I cleaned you off," she murmured quietly.

"Uh huh," was all I could say as she leaned her face toward my cock. She opened her mouth and tentatively closed her lips around my engorged head, slowly pushing her lips down my shaft until I could feel my head bump ever so gently into her throat. She almost immediately gagged and jerked her face from me.

"Not so much. You're not trying to deep throat him. At least not yet. Just stroke your hand and mouth up and down his cock. Use your tongue too. Tease under his shaft and head."

"Okay," Dee answered as she lowered her mouth toward me again. She closed her lips around my head again and started to slowly stroke up and down my shaft with her lips and hand.

"Better. Now twist your hand too. That's it!" Amy coaxed. "Feel him getting harder and how he wants to push toward you? That means you're doing it right. If you need to catch your breath a minute you can pull off and tease his head around your nipples."

"Like this?" Dee asked, pulling her face from my cock and leaning forward to bring her tits in range of my cock. She slowly rubbed my saliva coated head around her nipples, first one and then the other. "God this makes me horny!" Dee giggled.

"Uh huh. Me too, just watching," Amy agreed as Dee engulfed my cock again. "Bet you're gonna wanna fuck again, aren't you?"

"God yes," I groaned at my sister's ministrations.

"Mmmmm yeah. You felt so good in me. Big and hard," she cooed as she knelt on the sofa next to me. She leaned her tits toward my face, reaching down and cupping one breast to lift her nipple to my mouth, which I eagerly sucked into my mouth. "Ohhh god, yes. I wanna get fucked by you again so bad, but I think I'll wait. Dee needs it more right now."

"Me? I can't fuck my own brother!" Dee said in surprise, pulling off my cock abruptly.

"STEP brother! And yes, you can. You know you're horny as hell after the theater. I think it's time you put more than a toy in that pussy, and what better one than the hard one right in front of you."

"No, I can't!"

"Sure you can. Just climb up here and let him suck on your nipples. He's really good at it!" Amy coaxed, pulling her nipple from my mouth. "Come on. You know you want to! You even told me you did."

"Amy!" My sister cried in protest.

"What? You don't want him to know that when you were naked in his room you wished he'd have pushed his cock in you, or that after you went back to your room and fucked yourself silly with a dildo? Hell honey, nothing makes sex better than the guy knowing you want it as bad as he does. Now come up here."

Dee stood up hesitantly and climbed onto the sofa, Amy pulling her gently so she was straddling me with her knees, her tits in my face. I didn't need to be coaxed to reach out for both big soft teardrops. I gently cupped them in my hands, hefting their surprising weight and gently squeezing them into a cone like Amy had shown me. I closed my lips around her nipple and areola and gently suctioned the front of her breast while teasing my tongue around her nipple.

"Oh damn," Dee moaned as I teased her nipple. "Fuck, he's almost as good as you are!"

"Told you you'd enjoy it," Amy said softly from behind Dee. I felt a hand grasp my raging hardon and then a hot wetness envelope my head as she pushed my cock toward my body. "Just settle back," Amy cooed followed by Dee dropping slightly on my lap.

"Ooooooh," I moaned around Dee's breast as her incredibly tight hot pussy engulfed me. I felt her body resist me and finally expand enough to accept my engorged head. Slowly she sank down on me, moaning softly as more and more of her enveloped my shaft.

"Oh fuck," Dee moaned quietly as her bare ass settled on my thighs. Amy may have been the first pussy around my cock but I had to admit that I felt like I was far deeper into Dee than I had been in Amy in the tight confines of the car.

"That's it. Now just ride up and down. Just like on a dildo but better!" Amy coaxed.

"Oh fuuuuuuuck!" Dee groaned as she started lifting and dropping herself on my cock. She pulled her chest from reach of my mouth, so I just held her tits, gently stroking my thumbs across her nipples as she bounced up and down on my lap faster. "Jesus!" she cried as she pounded herself harder on me, her bare ass slapping my thighs with each stroke.

"That's it. Go ahead and stroke up into her if you want, Robbie," Amy coaxed, seeing I was having trouble holding my hips still. It wasn't an easy position for me to push up from, but somehow my body found a way to push up in time with her strokes, the two of us pounding into each other.

"Ohhhhhhh. Fuck! I'm going to come!" Dee practically screamed as she rode me. "Ohhhh fuck fuck fuck!" she cried as her pussy clenched around me. Her legs trembling like they had in the theater.

"Just hold still a minute now," Amy coaxed, resting a hand gently on my thigh. "You'll get a chance to finish in a moment."

"Uh huh," I panted, trying not to keep trying to stroke up into her. Not that I was being successful anyway with all her weight resting on my lap. I waited for what felt like ten minutes, Dee sitting on my lap shuddering and trembling, her pussy clenching and spasming around my shaft. Slowly her body eased and softened as she sat on me, her orgasm slowly fading.

"Okay Dee. Time to stand up," Amy coaxed.

"Why?" Dee asked quietly as she let Amy coax her off my cock and off my lap.

"Because you two aren't done yet."

"We're not?"

"Oh no. Robbie hasn't come yet, has he?"

"I don't think so," Dee answered, looking down at my still rigid cock glistening with her juices.

"I know he hasn't. And we're going to give him a chance to do what you wanted in his bedroom!" Amy said with a grin, looking down at me. "How about it Robbie? Wanna slide into her bent over like she was in your room?"

"Fuck yes!" I answered, pushing myself up from the sofa as Amy bent Dee over in front of me, her ass and wet pussy pushed out at me.

"Taste her first. Just kneel down behind her and taste her cum."

"I haven't ever done that," I said as I knelt behind her.

"What have your girlfriends taught you? Didn't any of them like being eaten out?"

"I don't know. This is the first time I've actually done anything like this," I answered hesitantly, suddenly afraid that exposing my inexperience would stop what was happening.

"You mean this is your first time? In the car? I was your first?"

"Um. Yeah. Sorta," I answered sheepishly

"Oh god. I could have made that so much more special. I thought you'd done it before. Cindy said that you two.... oh god. Now I get it. She didn't either, did she?" Amy asked, bringing back the sudden memory of getting Cindy Endel in my room a few weeks back. As badly as I wanted to have sex, she was even more nervous than I was. In the nearly dark room we fumbled with each other's clothes, ending up only half undressed when her stroking of my cock as she tried to work me into her pussy made me come all over her. It was probably the most embarrassing thing that could have happened, well at least until my sister walked in on me today, and now Amy had figured out enough to guess that Cindy and I had failed and Cindy lied to her about it.

"Let's not talk about that," I said with a frown.

"No. let's not. That's for another time. Come on. Don't leave her waiting. We'll deal with the rest later," Amy coached me.

I looked at Dee, half bent over, looking back at me a clearly nervous look on her face. I opened my mouth to say something, but couldn't find any words that seemed appropriate. She gave me a slight smile and bent over farther, pushing her pussy back out at me much like she had done in my room.

I reached my tongue out and gently licked up her slit, tasting her sweet wet juices. I heard her moan softly as I stroked the flat of my tongue along her fat outer lips and the delicate darker inner lips protruding.