My Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Press your tongue between them and stroke deeper. Trust me, she'll love you for it."

"Fuck, I love him for it already," Dee moaned as I stroked again, this time pushing my tongue deeper into her. "Oh god yes!" she moaned loudly as I moved my fingers up her thigh and stroked the juncture of her lips where her clit should be. I found the hard nub with the tips of my fingers and gently stroked across it while licking up her lips.

"Okay. Enough teasing her. Time to go for all the marbles!" Amy said breathlessly.

"Huh?" I asked turning my head to look at her squatting next to me, her fingers deep in her own pussy.

"Stand up and fuck her silly!"

"Oh," I said, pushing myself up from the floor. The last time I stood like this behind her I was wishing I could just push my cock down as she backed up and let her push herself onto me. Now it was time to fulfill that fantasy. I pushed my cock lower, forcing my head and shaft to angle down toward her pussy. I rubbed my head up and down her lips working it deeper between them and feeling for the entrance to her tunnel.

"There you go," she prompted quietly as my head nestled into her entrance. She pushed back against me forcing herself over my engorged head. "Ohhhh yeah," she moaned softly as she pushed herself farther over me.

"Oh god," I moaned as my hips seemed to move of their own accord, pushing my cock in and out of her. I slid my shaft in and out of her rhythmically, my thighs banging into her bare ass with each thrust. Over and over I plunged into her, our bodies slapping together as my climax grew exponentially with each passing second. "I don't think I can wait any more," I groaned, trying to stave off my orgasm, though I wasn't sure why.

"Just let it happen!" Amy coaxed, stepping next to me and sliding a hand up and down my sweaty body. "Come for me," she whispered, her lips brushing my cheek as she leaned harder against me, my biceps pressed between her two large mounds of sexy breast.

"Oh fuck!" I cried as my body jerked, driving my cock hard into my sister and unloading a massive gush of cum. "Ohhhhh. Fuuuuuuck!" I groaned as I held her hips, jamming my cock into her with each new surge of cum. I stood there, panting and twitching for god knows how long, before my cock softened enough to slip from her.

Dee straightened up, turned to face me and took my hands. She drew me to the sofa and laid down, pulling me onto the sofa on top of her. Her arms moved around my neck and she pulled my face down to hers in a long soft sensual kiss. "I hope you liked that," she whispered.

"I did," I whispered as Amy climbed onto the sofa with us, trying to lie beside us.

"Amy was supposed to be my birthday present to you. Seems like she's been one for both of us."

"I didn't know you were still. You know."

"A virgin? Yeah. Well neither of us are any more," she giggled.

"Yeah. I guess not."

"We better get dressed and go home. Mom and dad will start wondering."

"Yeah," I said with a frown.

"Don't worry, brother of mine. If you can manage to keep quiet I don't see any reason we can't occasionally sneak into each other's rooms," she said with a grin. "And if I'm not mistaken you now officially have a girlfriend!"

"He does!" Amy answered with a soft laugh. "One that expects improvements and practice!" She finished with a giggle. "LOTS of practice!"