All Comments on 'My Birthday Ritual Ch. 01'

by NoCorrelation

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic

A truly excellent piece of work, I look forward to chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

The second sentence starts, "I'm sat." You say that twice ("I wasn't sat in the middle of the car") so maybe your first language isn't English? "10 miles", "7 years", etc. - the numbers must be written out. "Body dismorphia" = dysmorphia. Use spell check or look it up if you don't know how to spell a word.

"It felt really great to be stood there" = “to be standing”, unless someone picked her up and set her down in a standing position like a cardboard cutout.

As for the story, the first two paragraphs intrigued me, but I lost interest as I kept reading. This character is not likable. The only thing she seems to do, or think about, is getting drunk and running around naked. She doesn't even seem real since the only thing we know about her appearance is that she has a C cup.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mmmmm Delicous

Really enjoyed this. The sensuality is nuclear in intensity. Wish that I'd been there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
English English

The author's first language is English, s/he has just used some English idioms that you don't recognise. Anyway great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous