All Comments on 'My Black Stepmother Zara Ch. 01'

by Dunn81

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
domundsub23domundsub23over 6 years ago
comment

I hope that you continue your story, I always liked scenarios involving dominant black women and submissive white girls. Its nice that Zara is a little stinky :-)

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 6 years ago
Please Get an Editor

It might have been an enjoyable story but it was far too difficult of a read. For me it was a turn odd when Zara started getting more stinky and I quit reading then.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Needs an editor

You can't write for toffee, so best to get an editor who can point you in the right direction.

Keep writing, though, since I like his type of story, too.

Dunn81Dunn81over 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

Thanks for the comments, english aint my first language so it could be tougher to read even if i thought this one was ok. I've checked the editors but i didnt really found one who could help me.

Laeticia wasnt stinky... Zara is. I love having different characters but i cant please anyone too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Keep writing, those who comment and say you can't write or it needs editing are idiots ... and the worse part they know it. I once gave a person a $5 dollar bill, he complained that it wasn't 3 ones, and 8 quarters. Before he had 0 ... these idiots are the same, you didn't ask them to read nor did they pay for what they read, yet they want to tell you how it should be presented to them. SMH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
duh

duh'HUH ouhwco8ygfi7

1 star jniucbyvbinvlr

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Horrible story line

Throw the whole story out and try it again. You have potential. But this is garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I LIKE YOUR STORY,,, YES!!

Hallo Dunn81!

I enjoyed reading your story "My Black Stepmother Zara",,, thank-you.... I hope there will soon be a chapter-2,,, yes!

I figured it out!.... These ASSHOLES, with their negative comments,,, thought they were reading English Literature!

So to all of you, superior assholes, this is PORN,,, but then you know that don't you, because your the authority, an academic expert.... Or could it be that, your just a fucken coward, that is only interesed in trashing the story and running?.... Otherwise you would stand up and own it!.... By sending a private, message to the author, with your name and email address.... And not show everyone just how much of an asshole, that you really are!.... Love Kat. :-)

Dunn81, I understand where you're coming from, English is not my first language either..

5-Stars and 5-Orgasms! .... Thank-you,

Gay Kat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Make more please

Please make more this is fucking great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Eh

Good concept terrible grammar

Stanfordfan85Stanfordfan85almost 2 years ago

Want more to the story, but you need to learn where to put commas and periods and learn to use correct terminology

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous