All Comments on 'My Boss and Master Ch. 03'

by MitchCapslock

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Dratini2011Dratini2011over 2 years ago

Damn this story is so hott! Please continue this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
please continue

I can't wait to read the next chapters. I too would love to suck my boss' cock and get fucked by his big cock. I really enjoyed the details in your story of your 1st time getting fucked. It's similar to my first time -- except that the other man kissed me deeply and passionately while he was fucking me. I can't wait for the next few chapters. This one really turned me on so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great job

That its hot. You one great writer that for sure. I can picture everything as though its a movie. Update soon.

bluesky496bluesky496over 11 years ago

great story ,where is the next episode

freemic3040freemic3040over 12 years ago
Great Story!!

Please write some more chapters!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Can't wait

I can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hope there's more

I hope there's more and hope the wife gets brought in

headtripheadtripalmost 13 years ago
Hmmm.

As excited as I was to see your post for this installment, I was equally as disappointed by the much anticipated sex scene between Mitchell and Mr.Compton.

While I understand the nature of their relationship is a more sexually proprietary one with very little emotion I was at least expecting raw animal passion to compensate and not a john and his prostitue in a five star hotel. I was half expecting the boss to leave some money on the nightstand before he walked out the door.

I wanted to read details and emotional descriptives of what it was like to loses his anal virginity to his domineerinng boss. I wanted to read Mr.Compton's reaction to being inside his virginal and married fuck slave for the first time, unfortunately what I read was almost sterile and thankfully over pretty quickly. Hopefully the next installment will be much better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous