My Boss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent the weekend at my parents looking online for my own flat, Mandy had left my salary as it was so I found a nice flat I could afford in a block the other side of town.

I viewed it on the Saturday and agreed to move in the following weekend after my references were checked. I arrived at work on Monday morning before Mandy and had sorted her post before she arrived, she was dressed for business and was wearing a pin stripe blue trouser suit with black boots and purple blouse that buttoned up to the neck, we were now strictly business at work, no looks, touching and certainly no shagging on her desk.

I left at 5 to get ready to take the meeting notes and got a text from Jennifer asking if there was anything I needed for this evening, I just replied "Yes, some food to keep my strength up."

30 seconds later I got a message back which was "you'll have plenty to eat."

The meeting was boring as expected and I diligently took notes, this was quite hard work as Jennifer was wearing a red blouse which though covering all her skin was quite tight and showed off her breasts quite beautifully, she also had a black pencil skirt that went down to her knees and was also quite tight and gave me a good view of her arse as she walked into front of me.

I left her hotel room at 7:30 am the next morning worn out, we fucked as soon as we got to her room, we fucked three more times that evening, once more in bed in the morning and then once in the shower we enjoyed together.

I managed to get through the day at work and fell asleep as soon as I got back to my parents. The rest of the week went as normal and I managed Mandy's day for her as I normally would, I left work at 5 on Friday and drove straight to Mandy's house and chatted to John for an hour before Mandy came home, we then all had dinner together before Mandy announced that she was horny and needed a good seeing to dragging me upstairs.

I left at 10am feeling worn out again seeing Jennifer on my way out of the door. I blew her a kiss and she smiled and then motioned for me to come round to her side of the fence. "I have another meeting 3 weeks Monday this time at the council offices, can you take the minutes down and then after that my knickers?" she asked quite brazenly.

"Of course, I'll have my new flat in order by then, would you like to stay the night there?"

She positively beamed and said "I've just got wet thinking about it."

"I've got to go as I'm moving in today but give me a call if you feel the need in the mean time."

I picked up the flat keys after stopping by my parents and picking up my clothes and personal affects, the flat was furnished so it didn't take long to move in and get sorted out.

The doorbell rang that evening and it was my mum, now I told you earlier I was adopted but seeing my mum standing there in her multi coloured silk look dress gave me a woody, my mum is 48 years old and is called Sylvia. I had always fancied her especially knowing that she wasn't my birth mother somehow made it ok in my head.

She had rung me earlier asking if she could see the flat so I invited her in and showed her around the flat, Mum had brown hair which came down past her shoulders and she was elegantly slim, UK size 6 and she only had B Cup breasts but she was still very attractive and always got admiring glances from men of all ages. The dress she was wearing looked silky and clung to her slim figure like a glove, it wasn't overly short and cut too low around the neck but she looked good enough for me.

She had brought 2 bottles of wine as Dad had gone out for the evening and because the flat had 2 bedrooms she had asked if she could stay the night.

We ordered a takeaway and drunk the wine, I had also bought a bottle of something sparkling so that we could toast my new flat, as the evening went on I realised this as the first time I had ever got drunk with my mum and she started to become less discrete, she told me how she and dad never had sex anymore as he had started watching porn and discovered he liked sex to be rough whereas she preferred it to be slow loving and gentle.

The evening had progressed and it was now nearly 10pm and we were both quite wasted and as she went to stand up she fell on top of me, I kissed her on the lips and she sighed and returned the kiss, it soon turned into a snog with tongues being exchanged. "I'm so sorry, I don't know what happened there," she said as our lips parted.

I smiled and just said "Let's get you to bed," and helped her up and wrapped an arm around her waist and walked her to the spare bedroom, she looked at me with glazed eyes and said "Goodnight Stuart," and kissed me on the lips again.

"Goodnight mum, let's get you into bed before I drag you to mine and have my wicked way with you," I said laughingly.

"You wouldn't," she said looking at me suddenly sobering up.

"You are the only woman I have ever loved but enough of this, let's get you to bed so we can both get some sleep," I replied.

"Goodnight son, see you in the morning," she said as she closed her bedroom door.

I went to my room and stripped down to my boxers and climbed into bed but couldn't sleep as my thoughts were filled of what I would like to do to my own adoptive mother.

I lay awake when I heard my bedroom door open. Mum came in wearing a long kimono type dressing down that reached her ankles and was tightly done up around her waist. "Are you awake?" She whispered.

"Yes, couldn't sleep," I replied.

"Do you mind if I cuddle up to you?" she asked.

"Of course not," I replied and pulled the duvet back, she undid the dressing gown and I saw she was wearing a thin pink night dress that came to mid thigh, it had white lace around the edges and I could also tell she was bra and knicker less, she hopped into bed beside me and rolled onto her side and I draped an arm over her, she grabbed my hand and I felt so at home as I dropped off to sleep just as the sounds of mum's faint snores reached me.

I woke up in the early hours and found that my hand was now clasping her breast, I tried to move it and she just mumbled and held my hand on her breast, her breathing got heavier as she felt my fingers tweak her nipple. "That's nice," she whispered and I kissed the back of her neck, "So is that," she breathed, I used my other hand to stroke her leg and then cupped her bum through the shiny material of her night dress. She rolled over so she facing me and kissed me on the lips, I returned the kiss and we started to snog.

We kissed and I rolled on to top of her and she ended up on her back with me between her legs. I sat back and looked at her and then pulled the straps of her night dress down each arm so her breasts were exposed, she smiled and beckoned me forward but instead of kissing her I sucked a nipple into my mouth, "My baby," she whispered as she felt my mouth bathe her nipple and she gently rubbed the back of my head as I caressed first one breast and then the other. By now I had started rubbing her thighs and doing that pulled the night dress up to her arse and she raised her bum cheeks as I pushed it up so the night dress was bunched around her waist. I then stroked the inside of her thigh and felt the moisture dripping from her cunt, I decided to take the bull by the horns and pulled my cock from my boxers and fed it straight inside her.

She made a sort of "nnnnhhhhhhhhhaaahhhhhhh" noise as my cock slid all the way in.; she pulled my face up and kissed me on the lips as she felt my cock start moving in and out of her. She then wrapped her arms tight around me and pulled my head into her shoulder and started to moan in time with my thrusts.

"I'm fucking my mum," I thought as she held me close and pushed back against my thrusts, we were now in rhythm, she released me so I pulled my head up and looked at her as we fucked, her eyes were closed and she had a big smile on her beautiful face, after a minute or so she opened her eyes and saw me looking at her.

"Come in me please Stuart, come in Sylvia," she asked breathlessly.

That did, I shot my load, and she felt my cock explode inside her which caused her to reach the Peak of Orgasm Mountain, a high pitched whine came from her mouth as she came, her whole body convulsed in time with my spurts. As we calmed down I detached and rolled off her, we both lay on our backs and didn't say a word as we let what we had just done sink in.

"Stuart," she said softly.

"Yes mum," I replied.

"I'm going to get us a drink and then I think we need to talk," she got up straightened out the night dress and put on the dressing gown and walked out of the bed room.

She returned 5 minutes later after visiting the bathroom and the kitchen; she walked in carrying 2 glasses of water and got into bed after taking off the dressing gown. She passed one to me and we drank in silence and I placed one glass on a bedside cabinet and she did the same her side.

"You can't tell anyone," she said as she peeled the night dress off and then threw it onto the floor leaving her lying in bed naked next to me and she smiled and opened her legs as I started to stroke her inner thigh.

More to follow.

12