My Boss In More Ways Than One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sindy070
Sindy070
217 Followers

"Well done Pam!" Amanda cheered as she ran her fingers all around and over my ass hole, "you're doing very well, I have a reward for you!"

I watched her discard the string of balls and pick up the dildo, a rather beautiful looking object of clear glass, about eight or nine inches long, rather thick, and contoured like a drill or corkscrew. It had a gently tapered tip, obviously designed with tight holes in mind, and I shivered nervously as I watched my boss apply a good coating of lubricant to it, making it glisten prettily in the light.

"This is going to look so good in your ass," Amanda sighed happily as she placed the tip of the dildo against my opening, "I think you'll cum all over this!"

"Oh God!" I cried out as Amanda slowly pushed the head of the dildo inside me, stretching my ass wide open again as I received the full thickness of the toy, "no, yes...fuck!"

"Yeah, feels so good doesn't it?" she grinned at me as I felt the ridges on the glass cock ripple through my anus and rub the walls of my back passage, "I've lost count of the number of cums I've enjoyed with this bad boy!"

"I, oh, yesss!" I hissed as I felt the most amazing sensations in my backside as Amanda started to fuck me with her dildo, "fuck!"

"I knew you were an anal girl!" my boss sighed happily as she started to fuck my ass in earnest, "I'm sure you're going to cum just from this – I hope so, because I'm not going to touch your drooling cunt!"

"No, please, I need you...ohhh god!" I groaned as Amanda thrust her dildo hard and deep in my back passage, waves of sweet sensation pulsing through my body, "please Amanda, my pussy...I need you to touch me, my clit..."

"No Pam, I want you to suffer that sweet agony," she smiled evilly at me, "but feel free to beg all you want, I like it when my pets beg me."

I didn't want to give her the satisfaction, and so for the next couple of minutes all she got out of me were moans and groans of pleasure as that glass dildo plumbed my depths and stretched my ass. It felt so good to have my ass fucked like that, and as I hung there in my bonds I could see the dildo sliding in and out of me, and I could also see that my pussy was swollen and drooling with my juices.

"You're getting close aren't you Pam?" my boss smiled, seeing how I was thrusting my hips, trying to get more of that thick hard dildo in my ass, "I can see the contractions in your cunt as you ass grips my dildo, and your clit is so hard and proud!"

"It's on fire!" I cried out, "Please rub it for me, I need you to rub it!"

"I know it is my dear, that's what makes this so good!" she told me, pumping my loosened backside hard and fast now, "but it will feel so good when you cum; cum for me Pam, cum with my dildo deep in your ass!"

I could feel it building up inside me and my whole groin was on fire – my ass felt amazing as Amanda worked that contoured dildo in and out of me, my pussy was a wet and drippy mess and my clit was throbbing and felt so big and hard. I was thrusting myself back against the toy and my whole body was trembling; I was going to cum purely from having my ass fucked!

"Yes! Fuck me, oh God fuck me!" I cried out, feeling the pressure building up, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

What happened next took both of us by surprise – as my climax hit me I squirted, I actually squirted up into my bosses face! I gasped from the amazing sense of release in my pussy as my contractions forced out several strong jets of fluid from me, the first hitting a delighted Amanda straight in her face, the second half-catching her open mouth, and the remainder soaking her hand where she was still assaulting my ass.

"Oh wow!" Amanda exclaimed in delight as she fucked the cum out of me, her face dripping with my...whatever it was that I had squirted, "go for it Pam!"

Both of my holes were spasming and convulsing, my pussy dribbling and drooling as I continued to climax, running down to help lubricate the dildo still pumping my ass. I was struggling against the handcuffs, my body shaking with the sheer intensity of my orgasm as I gasped and whimpered and cried with sheer pleasure.

Then Amanda suddenly pulled the glass cock out of my backside and I gasped at the sudden emptiness, feeling my orifice opening and closing like a stranded fish, making my boss sigh with delight. As my orgasm started to subside she slipped her fingers inside my loosened and gaping anus, making me quiver and gasp as she played with me and rubbed my juices into my skin.

"That's the first time you've squirted isn't it Pam?" she smiled at me as she covered her fingers in my fluids and lifted them to her mouth to taste.

"Yes, it was," I whispered, my pussy still twitching with the aftershocks of my cum, "that felt amazing."

"I have a special reward for you Pam," my boss said as she got up and straddled me, pulling her wet pussy wide open in front of my face, "you need to keep your fluid levels up, so drink this."

I knew what was coming so I closed my eyes and opened my mouth wide just as Amanda started to piss hard against my face, drenching me and filling my mouth very quickly – she had clearly been saving this up as her stream was powerful and copious.

"Oh yes, good girl Pam!" my boss purred happily as she watched me swallow a big gulp of her piss, "you're an eager little slut aren't you?"

Well, I wasn't going to tell her that this was far from the first time I'd swallowed another woman's pee and enjoyed it; my boss had no need to know about my private life, she was getting a kick from thinking she was corrupting me and I got a certain satisfaction from that. Anyway, I was enjoying myself, even if the sheer volume of pee this woman was producing was a little bit worrying – I wasn't going to drink it all!

"Oh God, that feels good!" Amanda sighed as she continued to pee, moving her hips in little circles to direct her piss all over my face, "you're really enjoying this aren't you Pam? Feeling my hot piss on your face, tasting it as you swallow it down?"

"Yes ma'am!" I smiled up at her as her powerful stream abated to short pulses of pee as her bladder emptied, "I've never let anyone piss on me before!"

"I thought so," she smiled at me as her flow became a dribble, "I like corrupting women and you had innocent written all over you pretty face!"

Who was I to tell her different? I smiled sweetly, fluttered my lashes and lapped at Amanda's dripping gash, sucking up the last of her tangy fluid as I licked her clean. Satisfied with my efforts she straightened up and moved back, retrieving the key to the cuffs and releasing me from them.

"Let's have a shower and go to bed," Amanda said as she helped me up, "I want us to fuck until we fall asleep."

So we went into the en-suite and peeled off what lingerie we had left on us before sharing the over-sized shower cubicle, kissing and fondling each other as we soaped up and got each other clean. Amanda seemed to have gotten something out of her system as her touch was now tender and loving, rather than brutal and dominant, and I was enjoying myself a lot as our wet and soapy bodies slid and rubbed together.

When we were finished and had dried each other off we retired to Amanda's bed, and there we spent the rest of the night making love, soft, slow, passionate lovemaking. My boss was like a different woman, kissing and caressing me, telling me how much I turned her on, and we shared several wonderful mutual orgasms as we fingered, licked and sucked each other's genitals, and when we eventually fell asleep it was in each other's arms.

Come the next morning and Amanda was all business-like again, and we were soon dressed and downstairs enjoying breakfast before the workshop started. When we had eaten we returned briefly to our room, Amanda explaining that there were a couple of things left to do before we went back down.

"Bend forward over the bed Pam," she ordered me, and I did as I was told, wondering what she had in mind.

She lifted up my skirt and pulled my panties down to my knees, and then she went to her bag and retrieved a couple of things. First was a pair of Ben-Wa balls, chrome and linked by a little chain – she pulled my pussy open and deftly inserted them deep inside my cunny.

"They only come out by my hand," she told me as she picked up the other item, a prettily coloured glass butt plug which she proceeded to cover in lubricant, "and this only comes out when I give you permission."

I groaned as she slowly inserted it into my bottom, stretching my ass hole until it clamped shut around the narrow base, leaving me feeling full. She pulled my panties back up, pulled my skirt down and told me to stand up, and as I did the balls moved within me, making me moan softly.

"Now we're ready for the workshop," she smiled at me, liking the discomfort I was trying to hide from the balls moving inside me and the plug stuffed up my ass, "come on, let's go and sign in."

By the time we were downstairs and signing in I was already in a bit of a state; the balls moving around inside my pussy were turning me on and I was already starting to make my panties damp, and the movement of the plug with every step I took was sweet agony.

"Keep smiling Pam," Amanda whispered in my ear, "don't let on to anyone."

"Yes ma'am, I'll try not to," I replied, trying to too look normal and walked normally, even as every step did such weird things to me down there.

As soon as we were seated I knew I was in trouble – the pressure of the plug up my ass made me fidget, and every time I did that the balls shifted inside me. I found myself working my groin muscles in an effort to get comfortable, but all that did was make the balls move even more, driving me mad with the desire to reach down and play with myself, which of course I couldn't do.

"Such sweet agony isn't it?" my boss whispered in my ear, "if you're a good girl and behave yourself I may give you some relief when we break for lunch."

"Yes ma'am," I whispered back, trying to sit as still as I could and keep all my muscles steady, desperate not to move those balls!

By the end of the morning I was desperate for some relief, for no matter how still I sat I couldn't help but clench my muscles, and that caused fresh movement in both my ass and pussy, and my panties were quite sodden. I think I'd made quite a good job of hiding my discomfort but of course Amanda knew exactly what I was going through, and she took great delight in teasing me and making me involuntarily flex my muscles.

"We'll go back to our room," Amanda told as everyone broke for lunch, "you've coped very well and I'm going to reward you!"

"Thank you ma'am," I muttered as we made our way to our room.

Once inside Amanda led me through to the en-suite and got me to take off my skirt before bending me over in front of the counter top and mirror. She pulled my soiled panties down, getting me to step out of them before she put them to her nose and sniffed.

"Oh yes, very ripe!" Amanda purred as she inhaled the strong smell of my pussy, "You have been suffering haven't you? OK, let's get these things out so you can relieve yourself."

She knelt behind me and pulled my buttocks apart, taking hold of the end of the butt plug and teasing me with it for a bit before finally pulling it out. I gasped at the sudden loss and the empty feeling in my bum, and then I moaned as Amanda pulled the balls out of my sloppy pussy, leaving me feeling even emptier.

"Use the toilet then," she told me, making no effort to leave but instead licking the balls clean as I sat on the loo and did what I had to do, feeling a little embarrassed at having her there with me. I watched Amanda smiling at me as she wiped the plug clean before leaving the bathroom, and after I had wiped and flushed she returned with a similar, but larger plug.

"Assume the position my dear," she smiled at me and I knew what she meant, leaning forward, spreading my legs and sticking my butt out, waiting for her.

"Good girl," she purred as she pressed the tapered head of the plug to my ass hole and slowly, oh-so-slowly pushed the ever-widening glass plug up inside me, "that's it, just relax."

I moaned as I felt my ass stretched wider and wider, this plug much wider than the other one and just as the sting in my anus was getting too much my ass clamped shut around the narrower base, making me grunt loudly with the relief.

"Well done Pam, you took that without complaint!" Amanda said happily, "I'll let you have a cum for that."

She got me to turn around and sit up on the counter, hoisting my feet up and wide apart as I leaned back against the mirror. The plug moved about inside me as I settled into place, Amanda dropping to her knees in front of me as she places her hands either side of my swollen and juicy pussy.

I gasped with delight as she pulled my pussy open and lapped at my wetness like an eager puppy, her broad tongue rasping up and down my slit from my hole to my clit. Again and again she licked me, pressing her tongue hard against my sex and slurping up the juices she was drawing from me – she clearly wanted me to cum quickly and I was with her with that, I really needed to!

"Oh yes ma'am, ye s ma'am!" I was whimpering as I thrust my sex against my bosses face, feeling my climax building up as she licked, lapped and sucked my twitching twat until I came. I held on to the counter firmly as my boss licked and sucked up my juices, my hips thrusting and the plug in my ass adding to the sensations in my groin.

When Amanda was sated she stood up and told me to hold still as she retrieved the Ben Wa balls, kissing me hotly as she pushed them firmly back up inside my pussy.

"Now dress yourself," she told me as she moved away to adjust her make-up, "we've still got time to enjoy lunch."

I tottered back out to the bedroom, my legs feeling a little weak, and I slipped on a clean pair of panties and my skirt, feeling even fuller than before with that larger plug up my ass. I followed Amanda back down to the ground floor, trying yet again to get used to the fullness of my backside and the movement of the balls in my pussy, which this time was more stimulating as my sex was still recovering from that climax.

It was a buffet style lunch so we each got a plateful and a glass of wine, circulating amongst the other delegates, struggling to make small talk as I endured the dilation of my ass and the subtle stimulating movements inside my pussy. Then we bumped into a woman Amanda knew, and it was clear after listening to them for a bit that they knew each other very well – intimately so it seemed.

"Zoë, I'd like you to meet Pam," Amanda said, introducing me to a woman of Amanda's age who was a little larger, attractive and with a very warm smile.

""Hello Pam, pleased to meet you," she smiled at me, "I'm guessing that right now you're feeling full and trying not to fidget too much aren't you?"

"How do you know that?" I gasped.

"Oh, Amanda and I go way back," she muttered as she leaned in close to me, "I know what she's like – you've got balls in your pussy and a thick plug up your ass haven't you?"

"Yes," I whispered in reply, "that's exactly right!"

"Zoë, would you like to join us tonight in our room?" Amanda asked her having listened to our mutterings, "I'd like to share Pam with you."

"Ooh, Amanda, I'd love to!" Zoë smiled lewdly at me, making me shiver as I saw the lust in her eyes, "double-teaming this slut until she's wrecked?"

"You've got it," Amanda chuckled, "just like old times."

I spent the rest of the afternoon in some discomfort, both physically from the toys lodged inside me, and the thought of what lay ahead – what did Zoë mean by wrecked? What were these two horny women going to do to me? Being with two women wasn't the issue, I'd done that enough times and loved it, but I knew that this time it was going to be much more extreme.

Finally, the afternoon was done and we returned to our room to clean up and change for dinner, but more surprises were in store for me. I was made to strip off and Amanda told me to go to the toilet while she got some things ready, and I was sitting on the loo when she walked in with something in her hand, a plastic bag and some tubing.

"We need to make sure you're clean inside before tonight's fun," she told as I watched her fill the bag with water before hanging it up on the shower rail, "so, when you're ready..."

In a couple of minutes I was leaning forward over the counter again, and Amanda was inserting a lubricated nozzle that was on the end of the tubing up my bottom!

""You're ass is going to see a lot of action tonight Pam," Amanda purred as she opened a valve in the tubing and the water began to fill my backside, making me gasp, "So we need to make sure you're really clean. We'll do this after dinner too, just to make sure."

It was a strange and uncomfortable feeling as my rectum filled up with warm water, but was as nothing to what came next; telling me not to spill anything Amanda closed the valve and carefully pulled the nozzle out of my butt. I kept my bottom firmly shut for the few seconds it took me to shuffle back to the toilet and sit down, hanging my head in embarrassment and shame as I released the contents noisily into the toilet.

This process was repeated two more times; Amanda satisfied that my insides were squeaky clean and quite unbothered by the tears trickling down my face. I was then told to take a shower, and when I had done that and dried off I discovered that Amanda had brought some lingerie for me to wear – she really had been planning this trip to the last detail!

"I want you to be wearing this through dinner, knowing that under your clothes you're dressed like a slut," Amanda told me as she watched me putting on bright red fishnet hold-up stockings, and some sort of red lace teddy that was open at the crotch, pulled up tight either side of my pussy and tight in my ass crack.

Once I was fully dressed you would have had no idea how I was dressed underneath, and of course I had the balls in my cunny and the thicker plug up my butt. Amanda had changed and I knew that under her modest and plain exterior she was wearing some very hot black lingerie, and like this we headed down for dinner, finding Zoë already seated at our table.

All during the meal, which was OK but nothing spectacular, Amanda and Zoë discussed various things they were planning on doing to me, and taking great delight in watching blush and squirm. I learnt that Zoë had been planning on bringing her pet along too, but she had been taken ill, which meant Zoë was prepared in much the same way Amanda had been, but had no-one to vent her lust upon – until now.

"So you've brought all your toys then Zoë darling?" Amanda asked in hushed tones, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

"Of course darling, but you know what I'm really into, remember?" Zoë smirked, looking my way with an evil glint in her eye.

"Of course, I'm looking forward to watching you doing it later," Amanda grinned, not giving away what they were on about.

The two of them were so horny and eager to get to work on me that dessert was skipped, and after ordering champagne up to our room the three of us made our way back there. My pussy was starting to drool and drip down my inner thighs and my heart was beating harder and harder in anticipation of whatever lay ahead, and I promised myself to be brave and not break down in front of these two women.

With a brief detour to Zoë's room to get her bag we were back in our room, and Amanda told me to strip to my undies as Amanda and Zoë did the same while sharing several passionate kisses. So there I stood, dressed like a tart in red fishnets and the open-crotch teddy, sticky juices trailing down my thighs, as I watched Amanda and Zoë strip. Amanda was wearing black – stockings, suspenders, a half-cup uplifting bra and a skimpy little thong – but Zoë was dressed in something a little more...extreme.

Sindy070
Sindy070
217 Followers