My Boss In More Ways Than One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sindy070
Sindy070
217 Followers

Her plump body was encased in some sort of black leather bondage gear, all straps and chrome rings that fitted her curves so well it must have been made for her. Chrome rings framed her big long nipples and thin straps passed down either side of her shaven slit, and her boots were actually thigh high fuck-me boots over black hold-ups – she looked amazing, every inch a dominatrix.

"Darling, you look wonderful!" Amanda gushed as she admired her friend's outfit, "you must tell me where you got such a sexy outfit!"

"I will, I promise!" Zoë purred as she walked over to where I stood waiting, "but first I want your pet to use her mouth on me – you know how to eat pussy don't you my dear?"

"Yes ma'am," I replied, knowing what was expected of me, "my mouth is yours to use as you wish."

"Good girl!" she beamed at me as she retreated to my bed, sitting down and leaning against the headboard as she spread her legs wide to show me her gash, "come down here and eat my cunt!"

I got onto the bed and knelt before her, dropping my face down and inhaling the smell of her ripe pussy, admiring the plumpness of her pussy and the juiciness of her slit. I stuck my face in there and started to lick and lap her folds, enjoying the strong flavour of her juices as I opened her up.

"Oh Pam, that's nice," Zoë moaned with pleasure, "you do that very well, keep licking honey, and don't forget my clit!"

You couldn't forget Zoe's clitoris as you couldn't miss it – as big as the tip of my little finger it poked out of its hood at the top of her pussy, and as I leant on my elbows I used my thumbs to draw the skin back, exposing the hard little nub for me to suck on.

"Oooh, yes, suck that clit!" she moaned as I felt movement on the bed behind me.

With my face down on Zoë's gash I felt my boss playing with the plug that was still lodged firmly in my ass, pulling back on it until it was stretching my anus at its widest point. I was moaning and groaning into Zoë's gooey pussy, her hands keeping me in place, as Amanda finally pulled the butt plug out, suddenly leaving me feel very open and empty back there – that didn't last very long.

"Go on darling, sink it into her backside!" Zoe groaned, just as I felt something big, hard and slippery press against my dilated bum hole. I wanted to look behind to confirm what I thought was happening, but Zoë's hands had a firm grip on my head, keeping my face pressed hard into her gash.

"Oh yes, that's hot!" I heard Amanda moan with delight as what could only have been the head of her big strap-on cock entered my anus, stretching it wide, really wide. I moaned loudly into Zoë's pussy as I felt the sting of my sphincter being opened wider and wider until the thick shaft of the fake cock was slowly sliding into me, opening up my back passage as it penetrated me.

"Yeah, take it you slut!" my boss grunted as I squealed and whimpered into her friend's sopping wet cunt, "feels good doesn't it?"

It felt a lot of things to be honest, and I couldn't answer her anyway as my mouth was full of slippery cunt flesh. My ass felt like it was a mile wide and Amanda's 'cock' felt like it was going to end up in my stomach, so far did it seem go inside me. I felt contact against my buttocks and I knew I had that entire thing inside me, impaling me firmly as Amanda groaned with lust and smacked my backside.

"Now you get fucked!" she growled, and with her hands on my hips she slowly pulled that monster toy back until just the head was lodged inside me, then she firmly pushed it all the way back in. Again and again that thick phallus was driven deep into my backside, sending such amazing feelings pulsing through me, making my pussy twitch and dribble, my juices drooling and my clit throbbing in time with the throbbing in my ass.

"Yes, good girl Pam!" Zoë groaned deeply as she humped her sloppy twat against my face, "you're going to make me cum!"

I was struggling to breathe as my lips and nose were used by Zoë to rub against; covering me in her juices as Amanda fucked my backside relentlessly, sinking every inch into my rectum on every thrust. I was trapped helplessly between these two horny women and I loved it, although I really wanted to come up for air!

"Yeah, fuck, here it comes!" Zoë grunted as she pulled my face in tight to her, humping her hips and fucking my face as she came all over it, soaking me and filling my mouth with her thick tangy juices. I struggled to cope with it all but I managed the best I could, licking and eating as much of her cream as I could while Amanda carried on reaming my backside out.

Zoë released my head and I pulled my face away from her enough to get my breath back, licking and lapping at her swollen and slippery folds as she purred happily and stroked my hair.

"Remember what comes next?" she asked Amanda, who grunted her agreement, and to my surprise I felt her pull her strap-on all the way out of me, slowly, until I gasped at the emptiness and the open feeling of my ass. Zoë slid out from me and rolled me onto my side, giving Amanda space to move up the bed and lay back against the headboard, her greasy strap-on cock jutting up obscenely from her groin.

"Let's get you back on that cock shall we?" Zoë said, and I dumbly followed her instructions, getting up and moving over to sit on Amanda's lap, my back to her as Zoë helped guide the slippery strap-on back up my ass.

"That's it, good girl!" she smiled at me as I lowered myself back down onto that big fake cock, moaning as it stretched me wide and filled me up, "God that looks so hot in your ass!"

Amanda's hands came around me and she started to play with my tits, pulling and tugging on my sensitive nipples to make me moan and wriggle on her lap. I watched Zoë pick up the bottle of lube and apply at least half of it to her hands, smearing it all over until they glistened, and I had my first inkling of what she had in mind!

My legs were already spread wide as Zoë moved in and started to rub and finger my already-dribbling pussy with her slippery fingers, Amanda still pulling on my nipples as she nuzzled my neck, making little sharp thrust with her hips to move her cock inside my ass.

"I love to see a woman stretched wide open," Zoë purred as she thrust three slick fingers deep into my cunt, "and with your sweet ass full of Amanda's cock, I'm going to fill your juicy pussy with my hand!"

"No, please don't," I mumbled as she fingered and rubbed me, twisting and turning her fingers inside me, "it'll be too much!"

"Nonsense, given long enough and I could have both my hands in you!" she chuckled as she swapped hands, rubbing all around my pussy as four fingers were thrust into me, "my regular pet loves feeling one fist in her pussy and the other in her ass!"

"Oh God, please, not that!" I whined as I felt Zoë stretching my opening, Amanda still making little thrusts up into my backside as she almost twisted my nipples off.

"We'll do whatever we want with you!" Zoë scalded me, giving her hand a particularly hard prod in my cunny, "if I wanted to I'd open you right up and sink both my hands in your cunt – do you want that?"

"No ma'am, please, no," I pleaded with her.

"OK, don't worry, you're new so I'll go easy on you Pam," Zoë said, switching back to a more soothing voice as she worked my throbbing fuck hole with both hands, rubbing my clit and fucking me with her fingers, "but the next time we meet..."

I was looking down at her hands as Zoë continued to work my vagina, my body trembling from all the amazing stimulation it was receiving. I was wriggling and gasping with delight as Zoë stretched my drooling pussy wider than it had gone before, watching most of her hand sliding slickly in and out of me. Amanda was still thrusting her strap-on cock up into my backside and my nipples were swollen and throbbing as she twisted, pinched and pulled on them.

"Now you're ready Pam," Zoë purred as she sat up, pulling her fingers out of my dribbling twat and bunching them together as I watched her pour more lubricant all over it, "I want to feel you gripping my wrist."

I was shaking as Zoë used her left hand to rub my clit whilst her fingers of her right hand pushed back inside me up to her knuckles. I gasped as she pushed against the resistance of my vagina, twisting her hand about, her knuckles rubbing against my opening. Slowly but surely she stretched me open and I moaned loudly as I felt her hand push inside me, stretching me, opening me up until my abused fuck hole closed tight around her wrist.

"How does that feel Pam?" Zoë smiled at me as I looked down at her arm vanishing inside me, the walls of my cunt gripping her hand as she slowly moved it inside me.

"Amazing!" I gasped, her other hand still working my clit as both my holes flexed around what penetrated them. My ass felt like it was a mile wide as Amanda kept every inch of her cock buried inside me, and somewhere inside me it felt like Zoë could grab hold of it as she bunched her fist in me.

"You like that don't you Pam?" Amanda grunted in my ear as she moved her hips under me, making her fake cock move about deep in my bowels, "feeling her hand move about inside your cunt? Yeah, you're going to be my fist bitch aren't you Pam? Begging us to stretch you open, to shove our hands deep inside your quivering body?"

"Yesss!" I hissed as Zoë twisted, turned and moved her hand about inside me, muttering to me how beautiful my cunt looked stretched around her arm, how hot and wet it was inside me.

"Cum for us baby," Zoë told me, "I want to see and feel you cum with me inside you!"

Amanda had pulled my head around so that she could pull my face to hers, and I moaned deeply into her mouth as we kissed. I was trembling and bucking about on top of her as the two women used and abused me, driving me wild with pleasure and excitement. My boss's hard thick dildo was thrusting up into my backside, stretching my anus and my back passage and feeling quite amazing. Zoë was rubbing my hard throbbing clit with her left thumb as her right hand moved deep inside me, twisting about, rubbing against the stretched walls of my cunt as my opening gripped her slippery wrist.

I'd never been so full in my life and my openings had never been so stretched and dilated, and I simply lost control of my body as I started to climax. Fireworks were going off in my head and a grenade went off in my groin as my body throbbed, my muscles rippling around the fake cock and real hand invading it. Amanda kept her mouth firmly glued to mine and I cried out into it as I huffed and puffed through my nostrils.

My cunt and ass were on fire as they spasmed and I jerked about like a stranded fish, rising and falling involuntarily on Amanda's dildo as Zoë fisted me, leaning down to suck on my swollen clit. My orgasm seemed to last forever but at some point my body relented and my muscles suddenly relaxed, going limp on top of my boss. Our mouths finally parted and I gasped as I caught my breath, my head hanging back limply over her shoulder.

I whimpered as I felt Zoë slowly pull her hand out of me, my pussy still throbbing as it was suddenly empty – it was gaping open and I could feel my juices dribbling out of it and running down my ass. Amanda told Zoë to take pictures, and I just lay there on top of her, my ass still impaled on her strap-on, as Zoë took pictures of my drooling gaping cunny.

Then I was lifted off her and rolled onto my front beside her, limp and weak as I felt my legs spread wide and my ass cheeks spread wider still, exposing my wide open anus. More photos were taken and I heard the two of them talking without really hearing what they were saying – I was still light-headed from the incredible orgasm they'd given me.

After a few minutes there was movement and I was rolled onto my back by Zoë. I saw that Amanda was wearing a different strap-on cock, presumably something that Zoë had brought with her; it was longer and thicker and covered with rounded blobs. My boss smiled sweetly at me as I watched her pump her hand up and down that large sex toy as she smeared it with lube, and the n my attention was stolen by Zoë.

"Open wide Pam," she told me as she brought something up to my face, "you're going to fuck me with your face."

She shoved something into my mouth, some sort of rubber bulb, and I realised that it was a gag but nothing like I'd ever seen before. As she pulled a couple of straps around the back of my head and did them up tight I realised that not only was I gagged, I had a rubber cock sticking out from it! It was strange to see it jutting out and it looked like I had half-swallowed a double ended dildo.

"Now, just lay there Pam, let me climb on top of you!" Zoë told me, so I did just that, watching as Zoë got up and straddled me, her booted feet either side of my head. It was quite a sight to gaze up at her as she lowered herself down, her hand reaching down to hold the dildo as she eased it into her wet and reddened gash. It was so hot to have such a close view of her cunt spreading open as 'my' cock sank into her, and I could smell the rich and pungent fragrance of her arousal.

"Ooh, that's good!" Zoë purred as she settled down onto my face, my nose pressed against her bum hole as her buttocks wriggled against my face. My arms were pinned against my sides by her legs as she knelt astride me and all I could do was lay there and watch in amazement as she started to fuck herself. I had an unrivalled view of her soaking wet cunt stretched wide around the phallus rearing up from my mouth, sliding slowly up and down, squashing into my face before lifting back up.

My attention was then split when I felt my legs being pulled up into the air and wide apart, and I heard the two women murmur as something hard pressed against my ass hole; it was Zoe's strap-on cock that Amanda was wearing, slowly, oh-so-slowly being eased into my slippery bum hole. I groaned around the phallus filling my mouth as I felt my orifice being stretched wider than ever before and there was the added stimulation of those blobs rubbing against my ring and the walls of my anal canal.

"Oh yes, she likes that!" I heard Zoe chuckle as she pressed herself down onto my face, wriggling and smearing me with her cum as inch after thick inch of fuck stick was pushed up my ass, "your slut really likes having her ass opened up!"

"I know, I'm very proud of her," my boss sighed happily as more of her big fake cock filled my bowels up, "I'm thinking of introducing her to the circle, I think they'll really appreciate her."

Circle, what circle? I thought to myself as I struggled to breathe, Zoe grinding and rocking about on my face, rubbing her ass hole against my nose. There was clearly some secret group these two dirty dykes belonged to, like-minded women who would no doubt take pleasure in using and abusing me like these two were. I'm sure the sensory overload my body was suffering was helping fuel it, but I realised that the thought of being a plaything to a group of women like this, of having my quivering body explored, penetrated, violated...really excited me!

"Yes, what a great idea!" Zoe groaned as she started to ride me again, her red and swollen cunt drooling all over the phallus and onto my face, "I can just see her now, tied down spread-eagled as we take turns to fist her holes and bathe her in our piss!"

I let out a deep involuntary groan and I felt my soaking wet pussy convulse, aroused beyond words at the thought of what would be done to me.

"Look at that!" Zoë chuckled as she saw my cunny contract and drool, "I think your slut likes the sound of being used – her cunt is so wet it's dribbling out of her!"

"Yeah, her ass is really gripping me too," Amanda grunted as she pushed her 'cock' deep inside me, "I think she's really into getting her ass stretched, aren't you Pam?"

Clearly I couldn't answer her, but I moaned very loudly around the gag as Zoë slid up and down it, and I clenched my pelvic muscles, my pussy opening and closing as my abused ass tried to grip the hard fake cock inside it. I realised that I was starting to cum and as I stared to moan, wriggle and writhe about so did the other two.

"Yesss, a big juicy cum!" Zoë crooned as she moved faster on my face, her juices coating the phallus and my face, "look how hard her clit is!"

It must have been Zoë that suddenly started to spank my pussy and clit, her hand smacking sharply against my throbbing nub and sticky hole, and that pushed me right over the edge, kicking off the most powerful orgasm I had ever had. Amanda had a firm hold of my ankles and I was firmly impaled on her strap-on cock, sliding in and out of me as my slick insides were massaged by those bumps, and Zoë was bouncing up and down on my face, drenching me with her copious love juices, her buttocks smacking against my face.

I was having trouble breathing and I was feeling very light-headed as I shook and trembled between these two horny women, every nerve ending in my body seeming to be on fire. I started to feel detached from my own body as my pussy and ass convulsed, my clit a fiery point of pain and pleasure as Zoë spanked it. My muscles tightened and I gripped the duvet as my cum hit me, feeling an lightness and an incredible release – as if from far away I realised that I was squirting again, the muscles in my groin clenching harder than ever before.

"Ah, fuck, that's so hot!" I heard Zoë groan as she sat down hard on my face, her body shaking as she came all over my face-cock, getting off on watching me spray my fluid all over myself and Amanda. For quite a few seconds I couldn't breathe at all as Zoë pressed herself against my face as we came together, but fortunately that didn't last too long, and I watched in wonder as she lifted herself up – I enjoyed the view of her gaping cunt, all reddened and dripping with her honey.

"Hang on sweetie," she said, smiling down at me as she shifted position, squatting and reaching down to undo the straps around my head, "there, how's that?"

She eased the gag out of my mouth and I gasped, drawing in great lungfuls of air as my body relaxed, my legs still being held up by my boss as she kept her dildo deeply buried in my behind. She was smiling warmly at me and I could see she was clearly satisfied with me, and to my surprise that gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling all over – I wanted to please her, to make he feel proud of me.

"I've got a treat for you Pam, "Zoë purred as she moved forward, squatting a foot or so above my sweat and cum-covered face. I stared at her red, swollen and dripping gash as she reached down and pulled herself wide open, and I knew what was coming next.

"Aaah!" Zoë sighed with relief as she relaxed herself and sprayed a powerful stream of hot piss onto my face and into my waiting mouth, "good girl!"

With my eyes closed and my mouth open I let her drench me in her tangy pee, soaking me with it as it bubbled out of my mouth, over my cheeks and into my hair. I felt so dirty and debased, but I loved it – I had no say in how these two women treated me, and I found that exciting, to be a compliant subject for their nastiest lusts and desires.

When her flow had ebbed to a dribble Zoë dropped onto my face once more, and without her prompting I used my mouth and tongue as toilet paper, sucking and licking her dripping cunny clean of her fluids. She took a hold of my ankles and I moaned deeply into her cunt flesh as Amanda slowly pulled her fake cock out of me, leaving me feeling oh so empty and my ass gaping wide open.

I felt Zoë lean forward and I groaned as I felt two eager tongues licking my pussy and ass; Zoë was feasting on my messy minge as my boss explored my wide-open anus with her fingers and tongue. My whole groin was super sensitive and their attentions made my body jump and quiver, their touch maddening but intense. Zoë's tongue licked all around my pussy, my tummy and my inner thighs as she cleaned me, while I whimpered with delight as I felt Amanda's tongue licking me inside my asshole!

Sindy070
Sindy070
217 Followers