All Comments on 'My Boy Pt. 04'

by WoeIsMe

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Yes!!! I'm so happy where this story is going... I can't wai until the next part... it's about time for Mike to be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Feelshavebeenfucked

Jesus christ reading the other series and then this (I get really attached to stuff like this so i tend to get emotional also xD) Just utterly mind fucked me. My feels have also been fucked, hard. This is a great story. Not sure about how this is going though. xD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
soooo......

He's decided to punish himself with degrading meaningless sex because his brother lied and used him. He should get a new life and move on, find happiness with a true love with a real man, but, he's going about it the wrong way.

Also, he needs to cut off his brother completely. Sometimes people are poison for us. That brat might as well be hemlock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
<3

So.. I hope you aren't done writing.

This made me cry lmao.

I hope for new parts sooooon!

Maybe Jesse said that to mike to prove to himself he didn't want him?

Ugh. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more!!!!

Whats going to happen with Mike is he going to go to the wedding or stay with Daniel we need more!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Need More!

There are very few stories on here that have touched me the way the tribulations of Michael and Jesse have. I really hope this is not the end of their journey.

Respectfully,

AJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Story!!

OMFG!! This is a great story! I feel so bad for Michael. He poured his heart out over and over, only to be rejected. Jesse is such a major asshole! If I were Michael, I would never speak to him again! Jesse doesn't deserve Michael's love, in any form. He's just a self centered prick! Can't wait to read more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
update

Update plzzzzz

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 8 years ago
Jesse is a major prick !!!

How dare he treat poor Michael like that ??!! I'm so angry at Jesse right now, the manipulative asshole !!

"I say what I need to get what I want" - SERIOUSLY ??!!

The motherfucker needs a lesson and I hope Michael gives it to him !! >>.<<

Sweet_Angel_LoveSweet_Angel_Loveover 7 years ago
OMG. I was so wrong about Jesse!

Jesse can go fuck himself he doesn't deserve Mike or his love in any way, shape or form!!!!

MickeyKayMickeyKayover 3 years ago

WHAT have you DONE!?!?! I FUCKING HATE JESSE!!! I’m sorry I too get attached to stories on here and when Michael told the PRICK “I’m so in Love with you” and his response “I know you love me” first of all was borderline flippant and I LOVE Michaels response “You’ll NEVER understand to what extent!” He’s SO RIGHT! IF he had had a MODICUM of love he’d of NEVER left him! I would have left! I mean Michaels Love is SO MUCH SO that even his flesh being pulled away and feeling the cuts is SO EROTIC! At least for someone in Love! Oh I wanna HATE YOU!!! But to be able to tap into your readers feelings you’re an EXCELLENT writer!!! I’m glad to see it’s not over but I’m Oh So Reluctant to read the next chapter! But you’ve got me HOOKED! So Off I go!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWoeIsMe@WoeIsMe
I go by Jack. I'm terribly unreliable with posting and should not be counted on for any updates, ever. If you're still with me after all this time, you must be a masochist. I'm glad to know I'm among friends.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

My Boy Pt. 03 Previous Part
My Boy Series Info