My Boy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tasted like alcohol. I'm sure I did too. The kiss was wet and kind of sloppy. But there was something about that that I sort of enjoyed. It was like being with the guys on the baseball team. It was just quick and meaningless.

Was that how Jesse thought about me?

I pushed the thought away as Daniel's lips broke apart from mine.

"My apartment's right across the street." Daniel murmured. I didn't say anything, just nodded. He took my hand and led me away from the bar.

I knew that this was sort of dangerous. I was tipsy. No one knew where I was. I didn't even really know where I was. And now I was going into a stranger's apartment. Something bad could happen to me. I didn't care though. In fact, I think there may have been a small part of me that wanted something bad to happen. I was being reckless, I was making bad decisions. I think part of me hoped that if I went into Daniel's apartment, I wouldn't come back out.

But I was disappointed to see that Daniel's apartment was totally normal. Well, perhaps it was neater than the average single guy would keep it, but that was it.

He pushed me against the wall and kissed me. His tongue ravaged my mouth in a dominating kiss. It caught me slightly off guard, I wasn't used to being with someone who was so in charge. Even back when I was on the baseball team, I was almost always the one calling the shots. But I let him guide me.

"This way." He mumbled against my lips, before tugging me into the bedroom.

We paused in front of the bed and Daniel kissed me again. His hands ran down my shirt, reaching the hem quickly. He tore it off of me and threw it to the floor. His shirt followed immediately. I realized with embarrassment that he was making me nervous. I was feeling vulnerable, and he was so dominant. But I wanted this. I did. I wanted to be with someone other than Jesse and I wanted to see our relationship from his perspective. Is this all I am to him?

I found my belt buckle and undid it before pulling my pants down and stepping out of them. Daniel pushed me roughly to the bed, and I stared up at him. He was smiling, but it wasn't a kind smile. It looked like he was a predator, like he was hunting me. There was something about it that terrified me, but a larger part of me that was turned on by it.

I wanted him to be in control. It took the pressure off of me. And it felt good, feeling wanted. Even if it was just for my body- or for a casual fuck.

Daniel tugged his pants and boxers off and he stood by the side of the bed, staring down at me. His length was about equal to mine, maybe a little longer and thinner, but not by much. His pubic hair was trimmed short, and it trailed up past his belly button. His chest hair was thick and dark, like mine. He was truly a manly man. I licked my lips with excitement.

"Get over here, boy, and suck my cock." His voice was deep, demanding. I was surprised that I felt such a huge urge to do as he said, to please him.

I crawled eagerly to the edge of the bed and laid flat on my stomach. Daniel rested his hand on the back of my head, and guided his cock into my mouth. We didn't go slowly. He pumped his dick into my mouth quickly, and I gagged on him almost immediately, surprised at the rough invasion. This didn't seem to deter him at all, he basically ignored me and continued fucking my mouth with the same eagerness.

"Mm, that's a good boy." Daniel said softly. His language was getting me even more turned on. I still had my boxers on, but I knew that they were straining to contain my erection.

"Mmm." I moaned around his dick. I wasn't sure what it was about Daniel that was getting me so aroused, that was making me so eager to forget about Jesse. Maybe it was simply this, I was feeling like shit, and Daniel made me feel better. Worthwhile, at least for the next few hours or so.

"Get on all fours for me." Daniel said, pulling his cock from my mouth. I looked up at him panting, and nodded. I sat up, quickly pulling my boxers off and tossing them to the floor. I climbed up onto my hands and knees, and as I did I could feel the bed depress behind me. Within seconds Daniel's warm hands were exploring my ass.

"You have a great ass, boy." Daniel murmured, more to himself than to me.

"Mike, in that first drawer there's condoms and some lube. Pass them over, yeah?" Daniel said. I couldn't even think straight, I just wanted his cock inside me. I ravaged the drawer, finding the condoms and the lube quickly, and passing it back to him. Hurry, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.

He seemed to sense my urgency. Daniel spread the lube down my ass crack and my toes curled as his fingers teased my hole. His first finger entered me without much resistance.

"That's a good boy." Daniel breathed, working his finger inside my channel. I moaned quietly, bowing my head.

It didn't take long for two of his fingers to fit comfortably inside my ass. But I wanted his cock, I felt so ready for it. Fuck, I needed it.

"Please, fuck me." I said, craning my neck to look at him. His eyes met mine and he let out a chuckle.

"I hit the fucking jackpot tonight, didn't I? Are you ready for my cock?" He asked. I nodded my head quickly.

"Please- Uhh! Oh, oh, fuck. Uhhhh." I groaned, as Daniel pushed the head of his dick inside my lubed ass. Fuck, it had been a while since I'd been screwed.

"Ohh, fuck yes. Fuck yes." Daniel moaned, pushing more of his length into me. He rested his hands on my hips, pulling me slowly back onto his dick. I was breathing heavily, trying to get used to the length and girth of his prick. Finally, after a few minutes, I felt his pelvis against my ass.

I felt so amazingly full. I sunk down onto my elbows, resting my head in his pillow as he fucked me. His large dick rubbed my prostate wonderfully as he got my ass accustomed to his cock.

"Oh, that's a good boy." Daniel said, as he began to screw me. He started slow, but it didn't take him long to speed up. Both of us wanted it so fucking bad. I wanted him to fuck me, to use me.

"Fuck me, yes, yes, yes!" I cried, as his hips desperately bucked into me. His balls slapped against my ass, his hands held my hips roughly, his nails digging in slightly.

We were going at it like animals. We had no reserve, we were completely primal. Both of us were moaning, and we didn't give a fuck who heard us.

"God, don't stop." I begged. I grabbed my cock and quickly began stroking myself. I was going to cum pretty soon. Daniel was close too. I could hear him panting behind me, his breath was totally ragged. His thrusts were desperate and reckless.

"Take my cock, take it, take it!" Daniel groaned. Finally, he let out a long, loud moan. He came inside the condom, but I could feel the warmth in my ass. I was seconds behind him. My body jerked slightly as I reached my peak. I was careful to catch my load in my other hand, so as not to stain his bedspread.

When we were both finished, Daniel pulled reluctantly out of my ass. He handed me some tissues and I wiped the spunk off my hand. He took the tissues from me and threw them in the garbage can, along with his condom.

"Mm, you're one good lay, Mike." He said with a small chuckle, sinking down onto the bed. He crawled under the covers and I followed suit.

"You're not so bad yourself." I said, pressing my lips quickly to his. He grinned. His arms wrapped around me and he pulled me closer, so I was resting my head on his hairy chest. I ran my fingers through his fur, admiring it.

Maybe this wasn't so bad. Maybe it wasn't so terrible to be with someone other than Jesse. Maybe I could find love with someone else.

Laying there, on this stranger's bed, with his arms wrapped protectively around me, I fell into a wonderfully peaceful sleep - the first one since I'd seen Jesse again.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
MickeyKayMickeyKayover 3 years ago

WHAT have you DONE!?!?! I FUCKING HATE JESSE!!! I’m sorry I too get attached to stories on here and when Michael told the PRICK “I’m so in Love with you” and his response “I know you love me” first of all was borderline flippant and I LOVE Michaels response “You’ll NEVER understand to what extent!” He’s SO RIGHT! IF he had had a MODICUM of love he’d of NEVER left him! I would have left! I mean Michaels Love is SO MUCH SO that even his flesh being pulled away and feeling the cuts is SO EROTIC! At least for someone in Love! Oh I wanna HATE YOU!!! But to be able to tap into your readers feelings you’re an EXCELLENT writer!!! I’m glad to see it’s not over but I’m Oh So Reluctant to read the next chapter! But you’ve got me HOOKED! So Off I go!

Sweet_Angel_LoveSweet_Angel_Loveover 7 years ago
OMG. I was so wrong about Jesse!

Jesse can go fuck himself he doesn't deserve Mike or his love in any way, shape or form!!!!

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 8 years ago
Jesse is a major prick !!!

How dare he treat poor Michael like that ??!! I'm so angry at Jesse right now, the manipulative asshole !!

"I say what I need to get what I want" - SERIOUSLY ??!!

The motherfucker needs a lesson and I hope Michael gives it to him !! >>.<<

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
update

Update plzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Story!!

OMFG!! This is a great story! I feel so bad for Michael. He poured his heart out over and over, only to be rejected. Jesse is such a major asshole! If I were Michael, I would never speak to him again! Jesse doesn't deserve Michael's love, in any form. He's just a self centered prick! Can't wait to read more!!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

My Boy Pt. 03 Previous Part
My Boy Series Info

Similar Stories

Brothers Jesse learns the real reason he can't join his brothers teamin Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Birthday Father/Son incest.in Incest/Taboo
Don't Wake Daddy With son, father did more than just walk in his sleep.in Incest/Taboo
My Best Friend and Our Sons My best friend and I overhear our sons talking about sex.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories