All Comments on 'My Boy'

by blondesubmission

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Making a Mistress

Well, well, isn't this an interesting twist ? It is quite pleasing to see the trans-growth from sub to Dom, with your "Bitch" on full display for us all to see ... and with those black boots of yours on those beautiful legs. Thank you for going public with this side if yourself B/S. I, for one, am "pleased" that you have shared this beautiful story. I can feel you in it.

M

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
#1

I must say that I still favor the Stepdaughter series most. That story reaches down into my center and stimulates my manhood directly. There's just something about that "daddy/daughter" thing ... the Dom/sub, Master Daddy/submissive daughter ... that sort of serious role play, you know ?

M

Janice1939Janice1939about 10 years ago
A nice understanding

A nice understanding only it did not go far enough. Men are so far up themselves they have long forgotten that before the disaster, that destroyed the Minoan empire, the most advanced of its time. We who are born more advanced than men, were the leaders the priestesses and the healers now long forgotten. WE were blamed for the roar that the demise of a volcano in Thera brought on, was claimed to be God Yahweh. Which was nothing else than the roar of a volcano, allowing mere males to blame us for their fears.

Everyone knows mother always knows best and men have been inferior to women from the time humanity began more than 200,000 years ago.

Love Janice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Night after night

I wake up thinking about this. mijo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous