All Comments on 'My Boyfriend is a Better Sister'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Way to go Britt

Loved it. 5 stars. Good for Carl. I came hard to this!

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67about 6 years ago
Powerful prose. Five

Well done again Britt!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 6 years ago
Good thing!

Good thing no one tried to fondle Carla's tits or grope her pussy! That would have been very interesting! With having a fat 9" cock as her first, I have to wonder if Carla is now a size queen and needs a big cock to satisfy her? Ah, well, it's just speculation! Glad Carla got her life sorted out! Great story as usual, Britt! Another 5 star effort!

RodThrustinRodThrustinabout 6 years ago
Tuff luv

Ah, Brittni, showing a little touch of sadism? Well, maybe not. More like tough love, huh?

You have one hell of an imagination and you are nice enough to share it with us in a readable and forthright style. Good job.

Brian70Brian70about 6 years ago
Great story!

I am sitting in a dress and heels reading this a second time, thinking what an amazing exploration of Carla's true feelings. Thx, xoxo, Brie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good psychology

As usual Brittni, you get right into the head of the guys you write about, whether it's the foot fetish guys or the cross dressers. The humiliation, shame and excitement of "Carla" drinking the cum and being exposed to the ladies at the store as a sissy was thrilling to read.

Riki1942Riki1942over 5 years ago
A Girl Watching Me

I'm gay, a Bottom and I cross dress. I have never had a girl watching me while I'm getting fucked and, for some reason, the idea of it turns me on! It seems like it would be so kinky!

Riki

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
great story

I would love to be Carla and have my girlfriend help me come out the way it happened in your story. Sucking a big cock in front of her is my dream -- and getting fucked by a well-hung man in front of her is my fantasy. Please continue this story.

BTW - I love erotica stories of CDs and sissies written by females. I love reading the female perspective of how you perceive the cocksucking faggot CD sissies like me.

Please keep up the great writing.

Hugs and kisses,

cdCindy1

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What an incredible story. Had a combo of cuckold and domination in it. Britt you are amazing

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyalmost 2 years ago

Out of the dark into the light or cum ...... Giggle

πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ€πŸ’‹

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 2 years ago

SECOND COMMENT

In addition to what I said in my previous comment (see above), one line I particularly love is:

"it opened up my fetish to control a guy. I didn't mean control in a mean spirited way but in a nurturing sexual humiliation kind of way."

That is truly what I wish I could have with my wife. I don't want to transition to becoming female and I don't want to be controlled in a mean-spirited way by a woman, but I do want my wife (and any mistress who is willing to do so) to control me in a "nurturing sexual humilation kind of way". Being sexually humiliated -- sucking a cock in front of my wife & all her girlfriends while getting fucked from behind -- that is my dream and fantasy. Hopefully it will come true one day.

Please tell more GAY stories or CD ones. You are a wonderful writer and gay & cd stories written from a female perspective really turn me on. I'm so looking forward to more from you.

thank you,

hugs & kisses,

cdCindy

Claudia69Claudia69about 1 month ago

Interesting sexy story that I really enjoyed. Very well written..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrittni4u@Brittni4u
Hi. If you are interested in discussing writing, feel free to email me. My email has changed to Brittni4u@gmail.com