My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here we go again." I thought. My mind went back to the hotel in London when Ryan had been on a training course. There was no way that I was going to end up masturbating in front of some hotel staff and featuring in a hotel video as the naked girl in the leisure centre again.

"Err yes please;" I said, "I don't seem to be able to keep my legs flat on the floor."

With that the man knelt down beside me and offered to hold my legs down.

"Please." I said.

"It helps to open your legs a bit; it's easier for you to get the balance right."

I felt my legs open and looked at my skirt. I couldn't see my pussy so I hoped that he couldn't see anything either. How stupid was I; of course he could see my pussy; and my jewellery. Never the less I started my first sit up.

"Harder isn't it, but that proves that it's dong more good. No pain, no gain; as the saying goes;" the man said.

"I'm George." The man said as I started my second sit up.

"Tanya." I replied when I could.

"How old are you Tanya? I'd guess at about 12 or 13."

"Yeah, I suppose that I do look that age." I said.

"And your parents do know that you're in the leisure centre on your own?"

"Of course, I'm not a little kid." I said.

"I can see that." George said.

I blushed but figured that George would think I was going red from the exercise.

I did 5 more sit ups before the vibe zapped me. I gasped and screwed my face up.

"Are you okay Tanya, do you want to stop?"

"No, no, it's nothing; just something my father is making me do." I lied.

I started the sit ups again and did another 5 before telling George that my tummy hurt too much.

"How about exercising your arms a bit?" George asked.

"Okay, come and lay on that bench with your shoulders under the bar."

"Isn't that dangerous, I might not be able to lift the bar or it might come crashing down onto my face."

"Don't worry about that. I'll show you how we put safety measures in place. Let me get on the bench first and I'll get you to do what I'll do with you to stop accidents happening."

George got onto the bench and lifted the bar up.

"Okay Tanya, you come and stand at my head with your feet about shoulder width apart and grab hold of the bar."

I did what George told me without thinking. It was only when I grabbed the bar that I looked down at George and saw that he was looking up my skirt to my pussy and chain. I couldn't move in case I dropped the bar on George so I had to grin and bare it. Oh, it's already bare.

Anyway, after a few seconds that seemed like hours, George said,

"Okay Tanya, you try it."

As George got up I got down. As I was laying back I realised that my legs were open and anyone near my feet would have a great view. Just as I lifted my arms to the bar the vibe zapped me again.

"Are you sure that you're okay Tanya we can stop if you want."

"No, I'm okay."

George moved in close to my head and as I looked up I'm sure that I could see his cock. Was he going commando as well?

Holding the bar up at arm's length I looked towards my feet and saw a man just coming in through the door. He stopped and stared at me; or should I say my pussy.

"Oh shit!" I thought and looked up at George. He was looking down at my chest and my rock hard nipples were poking up through my transparent bikini top at him.

I lowered the bar and said,

"Sorry George, I don't want to do this anymore."

As I got up George said,

"How about exercising your legs a bit Tanya; how about some cycling?"

"I've already done some of that."

"Well how about 10 minutes on a treadmill then?"

All of a sudden I started cumming, right there in the workout room. My legs must have started to buckle because George put his arm round my bare waist and held me up as I started shaking and moaning.

"Treadmill; treadmill." I said.

"What's wrong Tanya? I heard George say.

After a long pause, during which I started to calm down, I said,

"I'm okay George, thank you; it's just something that my father persuaded me to do. I'm not in pain; it's just inconvenient at times. Really, I'm okay."

George still had his arm round my bare waist and I slowly felt him release me.

"I think that I'll go for a slow swim. Thanks again George."

"Okay, I'm in here just about every evening if you need any more help." George said as I walked towards the door.

As I was walked I noticed a couple of the men looking at the pool window. I looked too and saw Carrie swimming totally naked; I could clearly see her tits and pussy. I decided not to think about that, or me swimming the previous evening.

I decided to go and sit in the sauna for a while. Following Ryan's 'suggestion' I left my skirt and bikini top in the changing room, wrapped a towel round me and went out to the sauna.

I took the towel off and hung it on one of the pegs and was just gong in when 2 Japanese (I think) girls walked in from the swimming pool. They were both wearing big bikinis and they stopped and stared at the naked me as I disappeared into the sauna.

I sat on the lower bench with my back to the wall and my legs on the bench and bent. I was on my own and I didn't care if my pussy was on display. I heard the 2 girls talking and giggling but couldn't understand a word that they were saying.

A couple of minutes later the door opened and the 2 girls walked in. They'd taken their bikinis off but their big black bushes did a good job of hiding their pussies.

I sat there not caring that 2 girls could see my goodies, and my chains. They however, were staring at me and talking. I didn't know what they were saying but I got the impression that they were talking about my lack of body hair and my jewellery.

After a while I went for a cold shower then went back in. I'd only just closed the door when Carrie walked in. She was as naked as I was and the 2 Japs kept looking at her as well.

Carrie and I started talking and the conversation got round to swimming. I asked Carrie if she knew that the pool had a glass wall and that people in the workout room could see people in the pool.

"I certainly hope so; I'd hate to think that I was wasting my time."

I smiled and thought about Ryan calling ME an exhibitionist.

Just then the vibe kicked in again. This time it was a long one.

Carrie said,

"Okay Tanya, what's going on, you were screwing you face up like that last night as well. You look like you're about to cum. Have you got a vibrator hidden up your cunt?"

"I am getting a bit hot," I said, "can we get out of here and talk Carrie?"

We both went out and lay on 2 of the sun loungers that were in the reclining position.

In the next 10 minutes I told Carrie loads of stuff about Ryan and I; especially about the vibe inside me and what Ryan had 'persuaded' me to do all that week.

As I was telling her all about George and the workout room I saw that her legs had drifted apart and she was playing with her clit. Before I knew it I was doing the same.

"Christ Tanya, I thought that I was a tease, but I'm an amateur compared to you. I suppose that you do have your childish looks on your side."

"On that subject," I said, "George guessed that I was 12 or 13 and I didn't correct him. I do that to try to avoid men hitting on me. Do you think that you could avoid telling him my real age please?"

"Sure, there's no reason why he should know." Carrie replied.

"Thank you."

We were still masturbating as the 2 Jap girls came out of the sauna. While they were staring at us the vibe zapped me again. This time I followed through with an orgasm. As I moaned and my body trembled I shouted,

"Treadmill; treadmill; treadmill."

I could feel my pussy muscles pulsing as if they were trying to suck something in.

"What's this 'Treadmill' stuff?" Carrie asked as my body spasmed again.

When I could, I explained Ryan's theory about Cumming on Command. The 2 Japs stopped staring and disappeared into the changing room.

"Wow!" Carrie said. "So every time you hear someone say 'Treadmill', you cum."

I moaned as I had a little orgasm.

"Blood hell, it works. Treadmill; treadmill; treadmill; treadmill." Carrie shouted.

I orgasmed again and squeezed my hand onto my pussy.

"Sorry!" Carrie said. "Come on, let's go for a swim."

"I'll go and get my swimming skirt and bikini top." I said.

"No you won't, you don't need them. Anyway, what's with the swimming in a skirt thing?"

As we walked out to the pool I explained the freedom of not having my pussy covered and that if you get the right material it falls down each time that you get out of the water and makes you decent.

"I'll have to try that, but not here; I ain't going to wear anything here."

We dived in and swam around for a bit. I stayed away from the window to the workout room, and from the 3 other people that were in the pool. None of them seemed to care that we were naked (if they even realised).

"Come on Tanya, don't be shy, come over here and tread water near this window. Or should that be Treadmill the water."

I'd heard her and my pussy started spasming as another orgasm hit me. So did the vibe which prolonged the orgasm. It was a good job that I'm a good swimmer.

We got out of the pool and went back to the sun loungers. Carrie got there first and sat with her knees up and wide apart. I automatically did the same and we continued talking about the things that I'd done. She was amazed by my exploits in Majorca.

While we were talking a man a few years older than us and wearing only a towel, walked through and into the sauna.

Carrie whispered,

"Give it a minute and we'll follow him in."

When we did we saw that the man had spread his towel in the middle of the bench and was lying there stark naked. My eyebrows went up as I saw his soft cock.

Carrie steered me in the direction of one end of the bench while she went to the other. She sat with one leg up, displaying her spread pussy. I instinctively did the same. When Carrie started rubbing her clit I did the same.

The man had obviously been sneakily watching us and when our spread pussies went on display his cock started to twitch. Before long he had a full hard-on but he didn't try to hide it. It looked to get harder and harder.

I was starting to get randy. If it had been Ryan I'd have jumped on him right there and then. I was thinking about Ryan while rubbing my clit when I heard,

"Treadmill."

I started cumming and my fingers started fucking my hole. Just as I started to calm down I heard,

"Treadmill."

My fingers worked harder.

Thankfully Carrie didn't say that word again and I managed to calm down. I looked at Carrie and the man. Carrie's fingers were busy and the man had blobs of his cum all up his chest. I smiled and thought of Ryan.

Both the man and I watched Carrie make herself cum before the man got up and left.

"You are a naughty girl aren't you Carrie?" I said.

"I do love doing that." Carrie said. "That was a good one, most of them try to hide their pricks and that's only the third one that I've seen shoot his load all over himself this month. I guess that I've got to thank you for that Tanya. We must do it again, soon"

I laughed a bit then said,

"How about tomorrow night?" I joked.

"It's a date."

"Hey, have you been for a massage yet?" Carrie asked.

When I asked her about it she told me that I definitely MUST have one, and that I MUST have a full body massage from a masseur called Manuel; he was the best. I wondered how many massages Carrie had had. I wondered if the full body massage was like the one that I'd had when I had neck ache. In a way I hoped so and I felt a wet rush in my pussy as I thought about it.

I was over-heating so I told Carrie that I had to have a shower. Carrie said that she should go; that she had somewhere that she had to be. We parted promising to meet again the next evening.

I wasn't quite ready to leave and I decided to go for another swim. When I dived in I went down and looked through the window. I could see 2 men looking at me. I had to surface when I got zapped again. I wondered what it would feel like to cum underwater with them watching me. I dove down again and finger fucked myself until I ran out of breath.

Feeling proud of myself I got out and went back to the sun loungers. I lay flat out with my feet on the floor either side on the lounger. I relaxed and soon dozed off.

I woke up the next time that I got zapped. I looked up and saw George looking down at me. I was flat on my back, legs spread wide with 3 inch chains hanging from my nipples and clit. I felt sooo embarrassed but I was still being zapped. What's more I started cumming. I couldn't stop it and my back arched and I was shaking and jerking. When I calmed down I looked at George. He was stood at the foot of the sun lounger looking down and me - and my pussy.

"OMG! I'm so sorry George. I didn't mean to, it's not my fault; I was tired and I just lay here for a minute. Please don't report me."

"Hey Tanya, relax, it's alright, you've done nothing wrong." George said as he squat down to get to my height. His face was getting a lot closer to my pussy.

"But... But."

"Hey, first things first; are you hurting?"

"No."

"Is anyone forcing you to be here?"

"No."

"Is anyone forcing you to do anything you don't want to do?"

"No."

"And these chains, why are you wearing them?"

"I like them and daddy says that they make me look more grown-up."

"Is anyone hurting you Tanya?"

"No but daddy gets me to put this vibrator thing inside me. It makes me get all, you know, horny. He sometimes spanks me but that usually ends up with me having one of those orgasm thingies. You know, where you feel really good."

"Where's your daddy right now?"

"He's at home; I'm here on my own. I'm going to day lessons at this posh school to see if I like it."

"Wow Tanya, you dad seems like quite a man. So you've got a vibrator in your pussy? Is it switched on?"

"Well yes, but it only comes on every so often. Most of the time I forget that it's there."

"Wow. And this treadmill thing, what's that all about?"

I suddenly started cumming.

"Ohhhhh, aaaaargh, treadmill, shiiiiit, treadmill, aaaaaargh."

My body was shaking and jerking and I could feel my pussy muscles contracting. George's face was inches from my pussy. He must be seeing my pussy muscle spasms. That thought kept the orgasm going a bit longer.

"Sorry," I said, "daddy has helped me to learn how to have one of those orgasm things every time that someone says that word. I get to feel good at some very unusual times."

"I bet you do; so Tanya, no one is forcing you to do anything you don't want to, no one is hurting you and you're happy being here like this. Is that right?"

"Well yes, I'm not happy about men looking at me, but it does make me feel good."

George stood up and came round the side of me before squatting down again.

"So how come you haven't got any clothes on?"

"It was my new friend Carrie; she told me that I'd like it more in the sauna if I took my clothes off."

"And do you?"

"Oh yes, and swimming is much nicer too; I feel all free."

"Carrie is the daughter of the hotel owner; she gets away with doing anything that she wants. But you're a guest so you can do whatever you want to too."

"So I'm not in trouble then? And the management don't mind girls walking around the hotel without any clothes on?"

"No and no; you're not in any trouble and we've had quite a few girls wandering around the hotel without any clothes on. You enjoy yourself while you're here. Maybe see you in the workout room tomorrow?"

"Probably." I said as George got up and walked away, taking one last look down at my pussy that was still wide open.

I lay there for a while wondering what I had just done. What had I let myself in for? I just knew that when I told Ryan he'd persuade me to be naked most of the time that I was there.

I'd had enough for one day and decided to go up to my room and switch the vibe off. I needed some sleep.

While I was getting my clothes out of my locker I thought about Ryan telling me to stay naked all the time. I knew that he would so I decided to start straight away. I wrapped my bikini top, skirt and trainers in a towel and went out of the door into the leisure centre's reception. The girl there looked up at me and stared for a couple of seconds before looking back down to whatever she was doing. I hoped that it was my jewellery, not the fact that I was naked.

When I got back to my room I switched the lights on and, remembering what Ryan had said, I pushed the curtains back as far as they would go. I looked out and thought that I could see a Mr Perv but I wasn't sure.

I looked at the clock and saw that it wasn't too late so I skyped Ryan. He must have been working on his laptop because he answered within seconds.

I quickly told Ryan about everything that had happened in the last few hours. He loved every second of my tale and said that he wished that he was with me. He told me that I should take the opportunity and use the gym each evening; he said that the exercise would do me good.

I was right; he did want me to stay naked all the time that I was in the hotel; with one exception. He said that I should wear my robe when I went there.

After some more skype sex I shut the tablet down put it on charge and went to bed. It was warm in there so I lay on top of the bed. I couldn't be bothered to get up to switch the light off and I was asleep in seconds.

Tuesday

---

When I went for breakfast on the Tuesday no one took any notice of me wearing only my robe; not even the waitress noticed my exposed belly and pubes when she poured my coffee. On the way back up to my room a man got in to the lift before me and then turned to face me. He was staring at me when the vibe zapped me and I started shaking. His eyebrows rose when my shaking caused my loosely tied belt to come undone and the front of my robe fell open. I got so embarrassed and was glad that he got out on the floor below me.

During the underground part of my journey to the training centre I felt a hand on my butt over my thin skirt. Happily the hand didn't try to go under my skirt.

My day was good, except for the instructor looking up my skirt and down my top. I just tried to ignore it. I stuffed my face at lunch time again.

As I came up the underground's escalator I was sure that my skirt had blown up and that the youths behind me had got what they were probably hoping for.

When I phoned Ryan I remembered that I hadn't told him what Carrie said about having a massage. I said that I wasn't sure that I wanted to go for one because he (Ryan) wasn't there. Ryan told me that I should go for it because it should be okay, the hotel couldn't afford for it to be anything other than legitimate.

Ryan told me that he'd thought of a way that he could watch me while I was having a workout. He told me how I could change the settings in skype so that the video feed that he got was from the tablet's rear camera, not the front one. He then told me to take the tablet with me, turn the volume right down, and prop it against a wall in the workout room where he could see most of the room. He told me to put a towel on the floor in front of it so that the tablet looked to belong to someone in there. I liked the idea of him being able to see me so I agreed.

I'd skyped Ryan as soon as I'd got into my room and while we were talking I'd stripped and put the vibe in me. Just as I switched it on Ryan said,

"Treadmill."

And I started cumming. Ryan watched me until I was able to talk to him again before telling me,

"Go on my little exhibitionist, you need to exercise and then relax. Don't forget to call me just before you go into the leisure centre."

As soon as I'd cut-off the call to Ryan I picked up the hotel phone and booked a massage with Manuel on the Wednesday evening.