My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked up a towel to cover the tablet and opened my door. In a way I was glad that I had the tablet with me because it gave me somewhere to keep my room's card key, and I could relax on a sun lounger and read some more of Vanessa Evan's fictional stories. I thought that I'd start her story about Amy the Exhibitionist. Not that I'd be able to relate to it.

When the lift arrived and the doors opened I saw 2 teenage girls staring back at me.

"Haven't you forgotten something?" One of them said.

I looked at the tablet and towel and said,

"No."

"I like the chains." The other girl said.

"Thank you." I replied.

I got zapped a few seconds later and started moaning and shaking. Just as the lift got to the leisure centre level one of the girls asked.

"Are you cumming?"

I didn't answer, instead I almost ran out of the lift towards the leisure centre. An elderly man was coming the other way and he didn't even look at me.

Just before I went in I switched the tablet on and skyped Ryan. He reminded me to turn the volume down and keep the screen covered. When I walked in the girl on reception glanced at me then turned away as I signed-in then went straight to the workout room.

George was there and he smiled when I walked in. Two men on machines stopped and stared at the naked girl. George came over to me and said,

"Hi Tanya, have you come for a workout?"

"Yes, but before I start can I apologise for my outburst yesterday."

"There's absolutely no need, you haven't done anything wrong. I see that you've decided to do a Carrie."

I blushed and felt my pussy get a little wet.

"Well thank you George. I'd like to try all of the machines, can you help me please?"

"Of course, but I think that there are too many for one evening. Oh, are we going to get interrupted by that little thing inside you?"

I blushed again, got a little wetter and said,

"Probably, but I'd appreciate it if you didn't say the 'T' word."

I looked over at the treadmills and George said,

"Ah yes, I'll try. Okay, where shall we start?"

I looked round and selected a wall to put my towel and tablet against. Deciding that the best one was the wall with the window to the swimming pool I went over and quickly arranged the tablet. As I was doing so I whispered,

"I hope that you're getting this."

Going back to George I said,

"Right then, which one's first?"

No sooner than George had said that I got zapped. Fortunately it was just a quickie and I managed to almost ignore it.

George talked me through using a couple of machines then told me that I needed to work on different parts of my body and suggested doing some sit-ups.

While I was flat on my back, the girl from reception walked in carrying a pile of towels. She smiled at George and walked right by me. She was wearing a very short skirt and I was sure that I caught a glimpse of her bare pussy. Maybe part of the uniform was to go commando.

Next it was an exercise cycle. As we walked over to one George said that the seat height would probably need adjusting.

"That's okay, I've got it.' I said, and set the seat as high as it had been the previous day. As I climbed on George suggested that the seat maybe a little high for me. I told him that I didn't think so.

As I started pedalling George said,

"Argh, I see. Shall I leave you alone for a while?"

I nodded and just as George turned away I got zapped again. I slowly pedalled as I shook.

"Treadmill, treadmill." I quietly said to myself. Getting massaged inside and out was nice. When I was able I looked over to my tablet and smiled. I just hoped that the call was still running and Ryan was getting it all. I wondered if he was wanking.

I kept sliding from side to side as I pedalled. Looking round I saw 3 men on machines. All kept looking towards me. Just having had an orgasm and with another building, I didn't care.

"You should try going faster Tanya; it's better for the legs.' I heard George say.

"That's not all it's better for." I thought; and pedalled faster.

I came again before getting off and telling George that I'd had enough for the day. Collecting my tablet and towel I went into the ladies changing room and locked the tablet in a locker then walked out the other end.

Passing the sun loungers I went to the pool and did a couple of lengths. I stopped near the window for a few seconds and wondered if anyone was looking. It felt naughty doing that but at the same how could it be bad if I couldn't see anyone looking at me?

Suitably cooled down I headed back to the sauna. Opening the door I saw Carrie and a man. Both were naked, the Man had a hard-on that he was failing to cover with his hands, and Carrie was masturbating with legs wide open.

"Hi Tanya, I wondered if you'd be joining me tonight. Come on in and get started."

"Hi Carrie."

I don't quite know what she was referring to but I went and sat at the other end of the bench and put one leg up on the bench. The poor man didn't know which way to look; his head going from side to side.

"Tanya, come and sit here; we can talk better and there will be no neck ache."

Bloody hell, Carrie was inviting the man to look at both our pussies at the same time.

Stupid me, I went and sat on the bench above Carrie and opened my legs wide.

"Go on, get started."

Wow, this girl is bold.

I couldn't help myself, my right hand went towards my pussy but the vibe beat me to it. I got zapped and felt my pussy spasm.

"Battery not flat then." Carrie said.

I blushed as my fingers slowly massaged my clit.

The man didn't last; he suddenly got up and almost ran out holding his cock.

Carrie laughed, licked her finger and put an imaginary tick on an imaginary board in front of her.

Carrie and I started talking about everything and nothing. A couple of minutes later the door opened and the 2 Japanese girls walked in. Not only were they naked, but their pussies were as bald as the day they were born. They went and sat at the other end and started talking in Japanese (I presumed).

A minute later an old Japanese man came in with a towel wrapped round his waist. The girls parted and the old man sat between them. They both turned to him and all 3 were talking to each other while both of the girls were rubbing their tits on his arms.

"I bet that he's their sugar daddy." Carrie whispered.

"I'd assumed that he was their father or grandfather." I replied

All the time Carrie was idly rubbing her clit. My fingers were doing the same but a lot slower.

"Come on Tanya, let's go and have a swim."

I was glad that she said that, I was getting a little hot.

We joined 3 others (one girl and 2 men - all wearing swimming costumes) in the pool. After a couple of lengths Carrie stopped in front of the window. I dived down and swam over to her. While I was underwater I saw that she was playing with herself, facing the window, and I could see a couple of the people in the workout room watching her.

When I surfaced Carrie said,

"Treadmill."

I grabbed the rail along the side with my left hand whilst my right hand went to my pussy. I rubbed my clit while I was cumming.

When I calmed down I remembered that I was facing the window. I wondered how many people had seen me cumming and playing with myself.

"Bitch!" I jokingly said to Carrie.

"Sorry, I couldn't resist it."

Carrie came closer and kissed my cheek. While she was doing that one of her hands found my pussy and tugged my chain a little bit.

"You enjoyed it didn't you?" Carrie said.

"Of course," I replied; "but everyone in there saw me."

"That's what makes it so good."

I was still a bit embarrassed but I had to agree with what she said; I always cum harder when I know that I'm being watched.

Just then I got zapped again. My body shook.

"I've got to get one of those things." Carrie said. "Imagine being in one of those boring trust meetings and a vibrator inside you burst into life. Wow; that must be really cool."

"Talking of meetings, have you booked a session with Manuel yet Tanya?"

"Yes, tomorrow evening." I replied.

"Good, I just know that you'll have a good time. I'm going to see him now. Will you still be around later?"

"Yeah probably; if you're off there now I think that I'll relax for a while."

"Not with that thing inside you." Carrie said as she swam to the steps and climbed out.

I sunk down in the water and looked through the window. I could see George and a few other men ignoring me, and 1 man and 1 woman looking at me. I moved my hand from my pussy and swam to the steps.

I went and got my tablet and then sat on one of the sun loungers. I bent my legs and tried holding the tablet between my knees so that I could start reading without bending my neck. It worked and I started reading about that exhibitionist girl who fucks her brother.

A couple of people walked through but I just ignored them and kept reading, only stopping whenever I got zapped. I'd just got to the part where Amy describes how she exposed herself at a waterpark in Torremolinos when Carrie re-appeared. She sat opposite me, immediately spreading her legs and frigging herself.

I thought that my pussy demanded a lot of me, but that girl is insatiable. I wondered if she had a brother and if she was fucking him.

"Oh, that was good," Carrie said, "I'm still tingling now. You really are going to enjoy yourself tomorrow, but you'd better take that thing out before you go; you don't want anything in the way of his fingers."

Bloody hell, it sounds like Manuel is like that neck ache masseur. I made a mental note to check with Ryan before booking a session.

A little while later a man came out of the changing room and went into the sauna. When the door shut Carrie said,

"You ready to tease another poor sod?"

"Hang on a minute."

I got up and went and put the tablet in my locker and went back. Carrie was stood there tweaking her nipples.

"Got to make them look their best for the man." She said.

Why did I go and do the same thing as we walked in. I also pulled on the chains to make sure that they were stretched as far as they would.

The man was sat at one end of the bench. He had one leg up and his soft cock was resting on his leg. Carrie climbed up onto the top bench and sat like she always does - pussy spread wide.

"Lay down on that bench Tanya." Carrie said, pointing to the bench that the man was sat on.

She could only mean with my head near her foot and my feet not far from the man. I sat on the bench, twisted round and lay back; making sure that I kept my legs together.

"You really will enjoy your session with Manuel," Carrie said, "his hands are magic; and he's got one of those wand things; he'll keep you high for ages; just like being on a treadmill."

"No Carrie."

But it was too late. I started to cum and a second later the vibe zapped me, a long one.

I started moaning and saying,

"Treadmill, treadmill, treadmill."

I felt my legs open and my butt rise up. My hands went to my little tits and squeezed my nipples.

It was strong one and my back arched and my legs drifted apart. The poor man must have had a great view of my pussy as it tried to suck in a cock that wasn't there.

When I calmed down I felt something gooey on my feet. I looked towards my feet and confirmed that the man had shot his load and some of it had landed on my feet. I looked at the man; He was making a bad job of hiding his cock behind his hands. After a couple of minutes he got up and left.

"Another success." Corrie said.

"So how many men have you watch shoot their loads in here then Carrie?"

"Absolutely no idea; I stopped counting months ago; but I still love watching every one. Some of them have amazing looks on their faces, especially if they hold out until they see me cum. They really do like watching you cum."

"I do wish that you wouldn't make me cum Carrie; it's so embarrassing and I don't like it."

"Of course you like it. I can tell by the look on your face, you love every second of it. You're just too shy to admit it. Me making you cum is your secret, hidden desire and I'm making it come true for you."

I thought about for a minute and realised that maybe she was right; then thought, no, definitely not. If she was right it would mean that I am an exhibitionist, maybe even a closet exhibitionist. But I'm definitely NOT one of those.

Thankfully my thoughts were cut short when Carrie said,

"I really do love that tread wotsit word. How did you get like that again?"

I explained, again, how Ryan had 'trained' me to associate that word with an orgasm and eventually hearing that word started triggering one.

I asked her if she was going to try to do the same to herself, then begged her not to use the same word as I did.

"What, you mean you don't want me to use the word treadmill."

"Noooooo."

Carrie moved to the other end of the bench so that she could get a closer look at my pussy as I orgasmed again. Just as I started to calm down I got zapped again. Fortunately I managed to not cum again.

"I wonder if my pussy does that sucking thing that yours does when you cum." Carrie asked.

"Let me know when you're cumming again and I'll have a closer look." I said.

I know what we'll do. Let's have a shower then we'll go and have a look round that holiday home sales exhibition that going on here.

"I'll have to go back to my room to get some clothes first." I said.

"No you won't. We can go like you are."

"But I'm naked Carrie."

"So am I. It'll be alright. We can tease some of the old fuddy, duddy men."

"They might complain to the hotel management and I might get thrown out."

"No you won't. I won't let them." Carrie replied.

I then remembered that Carrie's father owned the hotel. I must be great to be able to do whatever you want knowing that you can never get into trouble.

"I don't know Carrie, I won't feel comfortable."

"But you will feel excited and turned-on."

"Well yes, but ..."

"No buts; were doing this. Come on, get in that shower."

Suitably showered and dried Carrie led me through the men's (yes, men's) changing room and out into the leisure centre's reception. The girl there smiled at us as we walked out towards the lifts.

There must have been about 50 people there in that big room as Carrie and I walked in, both of us totally naked. A few stopped what they were doing and stared at us. Carrie kept walking as if she owned the place and it was something that she did every day. Oh, wait, she does, and it is probably something that she does every day.

Not me though, and I felt embarrassed. I wanted to cover my bits and I wished that I wasn't wearing my barbells and chains.

Carrie walked right up to a stall that had lots of big photographs of lovely villas set in glorious, sunny locations.

I meekly followed her.

Carrie pointed at one photo and said,

"So how much is that one, and where is it?"

The poor elderly salesman got all flustered and I started to relax.

Slowly the poor salesman got his act together and went into his sales pitch. I looked all round. There were still people staring at us, but not as many. I saw one woman thump her partner. I smiled and sympathised with the man. It must be terrible to be married to a miserable puritan who thinks that people should never get naked.

Another elderly couple came to the same stall as us and the woman started looked at brochures. The man couldn't take his eyes off Carrie and me. After a while the woman turned to the man and said,

"Leave them alone Henry; if we move to one of these places you'll have to get used to seeing lots of girls dressed like that. They'll be all over the place."

"You mean WHEN we move; I'm suddenly getting a lot more interested Betty," the man said.

All the time Carrie was asking the man question. What's more, they seemed to be sensible questions. I wondered if her family owned one.

Satisfied with that the man told her we moved on to another stall. It too had big photos of villas. Just as Carrie started with all the same questions I got zapped.

I struggled to stay quiet but I did start shaking. Carrie saw me and realised what was happening. She moved to my side and put her arm around me.

"Sorry about my friend here, she's having an orgasm; please continue."

The word orgasm attracted a bit more attention to us and I saw one woman turning her nose up and walking off. The man who'd been trying to sell Carrie a villa looked a bit flustered but he managed to continue as I slowly returned to normal.

"Ha!" I thought; "was I really starting to think that it was 'normal' to walk around a big hotel naked apart from barbells and chains; and having the odd orgasm here and there? What's happening to me?"

After the man realised that there was no way that Carrie was seriously interested. Carrie grabbed my arm and we walked round the rest of the exhibition then out of that room.

"Well that was okay, but wait until tomorrow' there's a Sales Seminar in there. That means lots of young men. We'll have a great time," said Carrie.

I wasn't so sure. I was tired and I told Carrie that I couldn't take cumming so often much more and that I'd have to have an early night. We parted and I went back to the leisure centre to collect my tablet before going up to my room.

When I was in the ladies changing room I saw the girl from reception. She'd taken her clothes off and was just getting into the shower. I guessed that it was a perk of the job.

As soon as I got to my room I skyped Ryan; I was feeling horny and I wanted skype sex with him.

He told me to keep the vibe in and start playing with myself; he wanted to see my reaction if I got zapped. Meanwhile Ryan started wanking while I watched. When we'd both cum Ryan told me that he'd enjoyed watching my workout then he asked who the girl was that I'd been talking to on the sun lounger. He told me that he's seen her making herself cum.

"OMG! Did I forget to shutdown skype?"

"Yes you did, but I'm not complaining. Oh, and can you take the tablet to your massage session please TT. I want to watch you getting off with that massage man."

"I'm not going to let him fuck me; well not with his cock."

"Yeah, that Carrie says that he's good with his fingers."

"You heard that as well then."

"Don't forget to charge the tablet. I don't want the battery going flat while you're screaming in ecstasy."

"Good night lover."

I shut the tablet down then realised that I was feeling hungry so I phoned room service and ordered a sandwich. I planned to put my robe on to answer the door but it took so long that I fell asleep, on my back on the bed.

The next thing that I knew was that I was hearing a clicking sound. As I started to wake-up I realised that someone was in the room. I didn't want to panic so I opened my eyes a little to see who it was.

It was a waiter, presumably the one who was bringing my sandwich, and he was taking photos of me with his phone. If I 'woke up' I knew that I'd get all embarrassed and there could be an ugly confrontation. If I pretended to still be asleep I could pretend that the whole thing wasn't happening.

I close the latter and just lay there with my eyes shut.

The camera kept clicking.

For some weird reason I slowly moved my right hand to my pussy while opening my legs even wider.

I started rubbing my clit; then moaning.

Then I got zapped. I definitely wasn't expecting it and I gasped quite loudly and opened my eyes wide. Then I heard the door shut.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw that I was alone.

Had I dreamt it? I lay there wondering if I had; then I looked over to the table and saw a plate of sandwiches. I hadn't dreamt it. I guess that the guy had knocked and not got an answer so he'd let himself in and seen me. The cheeky sod had then taken some photos of me while I was asleep. My stirring and rubbing my clit must have scared him off.