All Comments on 'My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 20'

by VanessaEvans

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
ballznall60ballznall60about 9 years ago
Another great chapter!

Would love to read your first cut of this great and funny series that Lit wouldn't print, but have had difficulty finding it. Can you help out with a specific?

NPH786NPH786about 9 years ago
I love Tanya!

I have so very much enjoyed Tanya and the difficult positions and places you put her it. She's pretty great and I would love to hang out with her in real life. I really enjoyed her earlier adventures at the hotel workout room and with her friends on holiday... that you were able to create more opportunities for her to misbehave has been wonderfully fun to read.

Tanya and her earlier school days were the stories I clung to when I very first Joined the site. It has been great to have her here all along.

I'm excited about the new people in her life, and I enjoy the older characters making an appearance at the parties. Great Fun.

Thanks for your persistence in this series, because I think it's great!

And if you ever find a gym like this in real life.... I'd love for you to spot me!!! :)

THANKS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous