My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other 2 men in the sauna got a good look before Liz's head got in the way.

Liz was so close to my pussy that her breath tickled my pussy.

"Can I touch it?"

"Of course you can;" I said, "just don't take too long cos you'll make me cum."

I could feel my AF rising but after a quick look and quick touch; Liz said,

"It's so hard."

As she stood up and went back to where she was sat, she said,

"You're so lucky Tanya; I wish that I had one of those rings."

When Liz stood up I should have let go of my chain and let my clit hood cover part of my clit but I didn't. By then the 2 men were staring at me again; and I liked it; so I pulled a little harder on the chain so my clit was really pushed out. I so wanted to touch it

That got too much for one the men and I heard a groan just before they both got up and left.

"Now look what you've done; I can't take you anywhere can I?" Ryan said.

We all laughed then continued talking.

The heat soon got too much for us and after taking a shower we went to see what the new pool was like. After a swim and treading water in front of the glass wall to the workout room, Liz and I decided to lie on the sun loungers that were at one end of the pool.

The feet end of the sun loungers were right at the edge of the pool and when I lay down with my feet on the floor either side of the sun lounger Ryan swam up to the bottom of the sun lounger as said,

"Nice view TT. How do you do those Kegel exercises?"

I started alternating squeezing then relaxing my pussy muscles and Ryan told me to keep doing that. I knew what he meant; he wanted me to tease any men that went into the pool and looked my way.

Ryan left us to go and have another workout and Liz and I started talking again. The first thing she asked was what the Kegel exercises were. When I told her she opened her legs, put her feet on the floor and started squeezing. After a couple of minutes she stopped, telling me that her pussy was hurting.

I laughed and told her to do them every day.

Shortly after that a man came out of the changing rooms and dove in. After a couple of lengths he stopped at the foot of our sun loungers and looked over to us. As I smiled at him I started squeezing then relaxing my pussy muscles. His eyes opened wide for a second as they moved from my pussy to my face and back.

Then his eyes went to Liz's pussy. He must have seen Liz's pussy before because his eyes didn't change.

I almost made myself cum before he turned and swam off. When he'd gone both Liz and I giggled, knowing that we'd given that man a real image to wank over.

By the time that Ryan returned I'd given 2 more men shows of how I can squeeze my pussy muscles and made myself cum as well. Liz had excused herself about half way through and I'd been peacefully relaxing and feeling pleased with myself now that I'd accepted that it didn't matter what I got up to, just so long as I was sexually aroused when I started doing those things. It wasn't my fault and it didn't make me an exhibitionist.

I was lying there, eyes closed, feet still either side of the sun lounger, and pussy very wet and throbbing, when I heard Ryan say,

"Wow TT, you're getting into this exhibitionism aren't you? Are you finally going to admit that you're an exhibitionist?"

"No, I'm not an exhibitionist; once you've got me all aroused I lose control and start having some fun. Because I'm all aroused and not in control of myself you can't count what I do as exhibitionism; just a sexed-up girl doing what comes naturally."

Ryan laughed then said,

"Oh I see; you're not in control of yourself. You sure look like you're in control to me; but whatever, you call it what you like. I just love your new found enthusiasm for exposing your interesting bits."

We sat together for a while before Ryan said that we should be heading for home. We went and showered then as we were heading out through reception we saw Darren and that other man carrying something else into the workout room. It was a big board about 2 metres by one metre with a box near one end. Being intrigued as to what it was we followed them into the workout room and watched them lay it down and unwrap it. Then they attached bicycle like pedals to bars coming out of each side of the big box.

"It looks like some sort of cycle that you lay on your back to pedal." I said.

Ryan was way ahead of me.

"Hang on a minute; I think that I just might know what it is." Ryan said.

"What is it?" Abby, who had also come to look, asked.

"I think that it's another exercise cycle, but you lay on your back to operate it." Ryan answered.

We continued watching as Darren un-wrapped the rest of it. Sticking out of the box and pointing towards the other end of the board is a metal bar about half a metre long. As soon as Darren screwed a rubber dildo on the end I knew what it was.

I was still feeling very horny and had wanted to get home so that Ryan could fuck me silly but this new workout machine was just begging for me to christen it.

"Can I?" I said to Darren.

"Hang on a minute girl; there's one more thing that I have to attach." Darren said as he got a little black box out of a cardboard box and attached it to the top of the big box and pointed the little hole in the little box towards the other end of the board. As we watched I found my hands drifting to my nipples and rolling and tweaking them.

"There you are young Tanya; all yours." Darren said as he got up, cleared all the wrappings, and left.

I quickly lay down on the board with my legs open and feet on the pedals. The rubber dildo on the end of the metal bar was resting on my pubic bone. Turning the pedals slowly, I watched the dildo slide back and drop to the floor in front of my pussy.

Adjusting my position a bit, I sat up and lifted the dildo up and rested the end at the entrance to my hole.

Then I pedalled.

The audience that had gathered around me watched as I slowly pedalled and the dildo went in and out of me. Because of my highly aroused state it only took a couple of minutes for me to start cumming again; and cum hard I did. I'm sure that everyone in the workout room had stopped what they were doing and come over to watch me.

As the waves receded and my pedalling slowed I became aware of everyone watching me. Instead of feeling embarrassed, I felt proud of myself.

As soon as I got to my feet Abby got down straight away; it was her turn.

I had to go and have another shower before we left.

A week or so later the whole of the team that I'm in at work were given the afternoon off because we'd completed a big job ahead of schedule. I'd been feeling quite horny all morning because Ryan had persuaded me to wear my random zap vibe that day; and he'd got me to charge up my clit ring overnight. That morning I'd had 4 or 5 little orgasms because of those.

Anyway, when I got told that I could go home just before lunch I had this naughty thought,

"Why don't I go to the gym on my own?"

It's not like I needed to go home to collect any gym kit; so I phoned Ryan and told him what I was going to do and instead of getting the bus home I got the bus to the gym.

As I walked in Darren said,

"Oh it's you Tanya; I didn't recognise you with your clothes on; and very smart you look too."

"Old joke Darren, I've come here straight from work; I've got the afternoon off. Darren," I continued, "all these cameras that you've got around the place, do they record to a disk somewhere?"

"Yes, but I don't know how it all works; do you know anything about computers?"

"Yes, a bit. What I was wondering was could I have a copy of this afternoons recordings please?"

"Sure, if you can work out how to do it."

"Thanks Darren, I'll come and see you when I'm ready to leave, okay?"

With that I went into the ladies changing room and stripped naked. I was so horny that I wanted to frig myself there and then but I resisted. Instead I settled for rolling and flicking my nipples. I wanted to see if I could get them any harder or longer than they already were.

I went to the shower area, looked up at the camera, opened my legs and pushed my hips forward. Holding my hand below my pussy I squeezed the vibe out then rinsed it and put it in my bag. I wondered if anyone had seen me do that.

As I walked to the workout room I was pleased that my AF was already way up. I reasoned that because I was so horny I wasn't responsible for the fun I was about to have.

Walking into the workout room I saw 2 men. Their eyes lit up when they saw the naked me walk in. I smiled at them and went to the leg spreaders. As I walked passed them I heard one of them say,

"About time, I was starting to think that we'd been conned."

Sitting on one of the spreaders that faced into the room I spread my legs wide and held them like that for ages before closing them.

One of the men looked up to my face so I smiled at him again.

Well, I certainly had their attention. I continued to open and close my legs, occasionally lifting my clit chain.

About the fourth time that my legs were spread wide my little clit ring zapped me. I shuddered a little and had to force myself to keep my legs open wide. I looked at one of the men and wondered if he thought that I was cumming. By that time both men had given up all pretence of working out and were openly staring at me.

After a few more spreads I went to the exercise cycle with the dildo in the middle of the saddle. As I walked up to it I saw that the dildo was retracted. Going to the other side of it so that the bike was between the men and me I slowly turned the pedal with my hand to make sure that it was working properly.

"Fucking hell!" I heard one of the men say, "I didn't see that when we came in."

I looked at the 2 men, smiled and climbed on the bike but standing on the pedals. I watched the men as I did a couple of rotations of the pedals before lowering my pussy to the tip of the dildo.

The expression on the men's faces was priceless as I impaled myself and just sat there for a few seconds before slowly starting to pedal.

As I started to speed up a little, one of the men's eyes moved up to mine. I smiled and said,

"Have you looked at the screens lately?"

His eyes turned to the nearest screen in time to see the view of my pussy from the camera on the front of the bike.

"Good resolution isn't it?" I said.

After a long pause the man said,

"Err yeah."

"You want to keep checking those screens; you might just be amazed by what you see." I said.

"More amazed than that?" the other man said.

I smiled and pedalled a little faster, and faster. I soon started making moaning sounds and within 3 or 4 minutes I was cumming like never before.

My pedalling slowed as I started to get control of myself again. I opened my eyes and saw the 2 men still staring at my pussy. Seeing something in my peripheral vision I turned my head and saw another man walk in. I smiled as I thought what he would do if he knew what he had just missed.

The new man looked around, saw me and got onto one of the 'normal' exercise cycles; but watching me in the mirrors.

When I stopped pedalling I climbed off and cleaned the dildo before going over to one of the big rubber mats. I'd decided that I wanted to do some floor exercises.

I had a sudden thought and left the room to go to the changing room. It only took seconds for me to insert the vibrator and switch it on. I set it low then quickly went back to the workout room and the mats.

The 3 men were still there and their eyes lit up when they saw me return.

I just lay on my back for a minute or so while I readied myself for a lot of stretching, exposure and orgasms then I started doing a variety of exercises, all of which involved spreading my legs.

When I did the splits I raised and lowered myself a few times, pressing my clit onto the floor; it felt good. My first orgasm on the mats came as I was spread wide with my clit pressed to the floor. When I got up I saw a little puddle of my pussy juices on the floor. I wanted to say,

"Hey guys, look what I just left on the floor."

But I settled for a little smile.

After another couple of exercises I decided to do some sit-ups. I lay flat on my back, spread my feet about 3 feet apart and locked my fingers behind my head then pulled my upper torso up. As expected my feet rose up too. After a couple of attempts at keeping my feet on the mat I turned to the guys and said,

"Err guys, any chance of one of you holding my ankles down?"

Before I could blink 2 of the men were knelt, one at each of my feet.

"Oh, err, yes, can you just hold my ankles so that my feet don't rise up?"

I didn't get an answer and when I looked at their eyes, all 4 of them were glued to my pussy.

Smiling to myself I started the sit-ups again. As my stomach muscles tensed I squeezed my pussy muscles as well. After about the third time I felt a wet rush in my pussy.

This went on for about 25 more sit-ups until my little clit ring decided to zap me when my body was raised up. That was too much for me and I collapsed back onto the floor as I started to cum.

As I started to return to normal I opened my eyes and looked at the 2 men. Both of their jaws had dropped as they continued to stare at my still convulsing pussy.

A minute or so later I decided that I'd done enough sit-ups for one day and thanked the guys who seemed reluctant to let go of my ankles.

I did a few more exercises and had another couple of orgasms. One was while I was in the crab position. How I managed to stay on my hands and feet I shall never know, but I did, even though the convulsions threatened a collapse onto the mat.

I was just getting up onto my feet when Ella walked in, as naked as I was.

"Hi; no lectures this afternoon?" I asked.

"No," Ella said, "I was feeling a little frisky so I came here hoping to do a bit of teasing - and get some exercise."

"Well; your lucks in, it's their first day today so we should have 100% of their attention." I said nodding my head over to 2 of the guys.

"Not with you around I won't but the 3 walking along the corridor with that woman behind them should be enough for some fun."

I looked up and saw the group walking towards us. The woman looked to be a little bit older than me, and she didn't look too comfortable with being naked.

"Either she'll get into it soon and have lots of fun or we'll never see her again." I thought.

"So Tanya," Ella asked, "which machine haven't you had a go on yet?"

"Loads, but that 'flat on your back cycle' is begging me to have a go. But before I do I'm going to have another go on a leg spreader."

"Okay, I'm going to use a leg spreader as well for a bit then I'll fuck myself on the exercise bike." Ella said.

Sitting, side by side, Ella and I displayed our pussies as we spread our legs. I watched the nearest big screen and saw both our pussies from time to time. Ella's still looked quite dry compared to mine that was all shinny and swollen.

I saw another guy come into the room just before I had another orgasm.

"Did you just..." Ella asked.

"Yeap!" I replied.

After another couple of spreads I stopped and got up.

"Just going to the loo." I said and quickly walked to the changing room where I switched vibe off, squeezed it out, rinsed it and put it in my bag.

Back in the workout room Ella was just getting up before going to the exercise cycle. We smiled at each other as our paths crossed as I went to the 'flat on your back cycle'.

I lay on the board and lined myself up and slowly started fucking myself. As I pedalled I looked round and saw 6 or 7 men watching us 3 women. The newbie was jogging on a running machine; her 'C's (probably) bouncing all over the place; much to the delight of the man watching her.

I relaxed, dreamt about being on the beach in Playa d'en Bossa and slowly fucked myself; for a few minutes not caring if anyone was watching me or not.

When I got close to cumming I opened my eyes and was pleased to see 2 men openly staring at me (well my pussy), While I was dreaming I must have started playing with my nipples because my right hand was still rolling my right nipple.

I didn't care as I had a noisy orgasm then slowed down my pedalling to a slow fuck.

Looking around, I saw Ella close to cumming on the exercise bike and the other woman using one of the leg spreaders. She looked to be relaxing a bit and enjoying having a little audience.

I kept on with the slow pedalling until Ella had cum, then got up and went over to her.

When Ella asked what I was going to do next I remembered the time when Ryan had got me to lift my legs then put them under my armpits and I wondered if I'd be able to do that there in the gym.

"Can you help me with something please Ella?"

When I explained what, Ella asked what I wanted her to do. I got on the mat and lifted me legs high and spread them a bit. As I tried to get my feet to touch the floor either side of my head I asked Ella to help. By that time one of the men had come over and was looking down at my wet pussy.

"What exactly are you trying to do?" the man asked.

I explained and he followed with,

"Try moving your feet further apart; then lift your arms up. It doesn't matter that your toes don't touch the floor."

He was right, I managed to get both arms up and one at a time I managed to force my legs under my armpits. I sort of relaxed; as much as anyone in that position could, and looked at my pussy, wet and spread; then looked up at Ella and the man; or should I say men because the one man had been joined by 2 more.

"Your turn Ella," I said, "I'm sure that one of these guys will help you."

Ella did, and 2 men did help her. I watched and laughed a little as Ella kept complaining that parts of her were hurting. Eventually, both Ella and I were stuck like that. It was okay for a few minutes, but after all the men and the woman came and had a good look at our pussies; I wanted to be free.

"Would one of you kind gentlemen help me get free please?" I asked.

One man (one of the latest to arrive), with a mischievous grin on his face, came over to me and said,

"Of course luv, but it will cost you."

"Cost me what?" I asked.

"Well I've heard that you're great at spotting people at the weight lifting bench. I'll free you if you spot me; deal?"

He needn't have tried to blackmail me into doing it; all he had to do was go to the bench and started lifting and I would have rushed to offer my services. I didn't tell him that, instead I said,

"Errr, okay then, but remember the gym's no touching rule."

"That's no me touching you, but it doesn't mention you touching me; and it only refers to touching with hands."

I looked at him with face that wanted to say,

"Don't you dare touch me, but when you do touch me you'd better be good."

The man held my legs as I gently manoeuvred my arms over my legs. When my arms were free I lay back and relaxed. After about a minute I said,

"You can let go of my ankles now."

I lowered my legs to the mat and relaxed while the man went over to the bench, adjusted the weights and lay there waiting. When I got up I went over to him and moved the weight stands down a few inches then went round to his head, spread my legs and shuffled so that my inner thighs were each side of his head and my open pussy was only a couple of inches above his face.

The inevitable happened when I leaned forward to hold the bar and I felt his tongue touch my clit. I was frozen to the spot but my eyes watched his shorts changing shape.

Oh, it felt sooo good; and I knew that I wouldn't last long so I stood up straight. I wanted to savour this for as long as I could and if I kept my pussy on his face then I would explode in seconds.

The man lifted the bar again and I leaned forward to put my hands under the bar. As soon as I was forward I felt his tongue on my clit again.