My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard myself moan and I'm sure that I'd just drenched his face. Another moan, the bar came down and I stood up straight.

"Manage another one?" the man asked.

"Oh yes!" I quickly said.

The bar went up, I leaned forward, my clit got the same treatment and I moaned again, this time a little louder.

This time though, the bar stayed up and my clit got tortured to the point of no return. I started shaking as the muscle spasms took control of me. I grabbed the weights bar and pulled it down onto the stands. I needed something to lean on.

As my high receded I opened my eyes and saw a wet patch at the top of the tent in the man's shorts. When I could I said,

"Sorry about that; that shouldn't have happened." I lied.

"Hey, don't worry about it; I'm not complaining." The man said.

I backed-off from the man and turned to look at Ella. I was half expecting her to still be trapped with her legs behind her shoulders but she'd obviously got someone to release her because she was fucking herself on the 'flat on your back cycle'.

I looked round the room and saw that the other woman that had come in was fucking herself on the exercise cycle. Thinking that it didn't take her long to relax I went to the changing room, had a shower and a drink then went back to the workout room. By that time Ella was up on her feet with that 'just fucked' glow on her face.

"How about a sauna? I asked.

Ella nodded and walked out of the room leaving just one naked woman for the guys to look at.

As we walked we got to a door that was boarded up the last time that I'd been there.

"Hey, have you seen in the new room?" Ella asked.

"No, what's in there?" I replied.

"You'll never believe it; it's like a mini school gym with a boxing ring in the middle."

"You're kidding. Is Darren planning on starting a boxing club as well? I wonder if girls will be able to join for free if they box naked?" I joked.

We opened the door and I was surprised. Ella was right about the mini school gym bit; there was half of the kit that had been in our school gym. Mats, benches, wall bars down one side, pommel horse, trampoline, ropes hanging from way up somewhere; and 2 things that our school never had; 2 pole dancing poles.

"I can show you a nice trick with those ropes Ella; that's if you're interested; can you climb ropes Ella?"

"Yeah, of course I can. I used to enjoy my PE lessons."

"Right," I said, "you climb as far up that big rope as you can; I'm just going to the changing room to take off my clit hood jewellery; I don't want to have a nasty accident."

While I was in the changing room removing my clit hood jewellery I changed the chains attached to my nipples. Instead of the 2 short chains I attached 1 long chain that attaches each end to a nipple. When I say long I don't mean that the chain sags down to my belly button; it's only 10 inches long so there isn't much sag at all.

When I got back to Ella she was at the top of the rope swinging herself about.

"Hey Tanya, this rope feels good pressing on my pussy." Ella said.

"Yeah, I know, take a deep breath and push your pussy against the rope then slowly slide down."

After Ella slid down a couple of feet her eyes and mouth opened wide and she said,

"Aaaaarrrrggghhh, oooooooooh; fucking hell."

"I bet that they didn't teach you that in school." I said.

Ella didn't say another word as she slowly slid down the rope. About half way down she stopped and started shaking. I could see her muscles tense as she gripped the rope and rode through her little storm.

Storm abated, Ella lowered herself to the ground having a couple of little aftershocks on the way.

"Fucking hell Tanya; that was amazing; I never would have thought of trying that. Where did you find out about that little trick?"

"Kids playground in a park; long story, and no, there weren't any kids around at the time." I said.

"Whatever;" Ella replied, "I'm doing that again, and again. Oh, I see that you've changed your nipple chains. Is that one so that Ryan can lead you around the house by your tits?"

"Funny; no, he just thought that it would be a change for me. The only thing is that it's easier to catch on things than the 2 little ones. I have to be careful; I don't want my nipples ripping off."

"Ouch!"

We both smiled at each other then off up the ropes we went. We both made the rope make us cum a couple of times before moving on round the room. One time that I climbed the rope I wished that there had been some blokes there to watch us. Then I thought about asking Darren to organise a sort of girl's obstacle course race round the gym. It could be a sort of 'make yourself cum on each obstacle before moving on to the next one' race. I was sure that they'd get a big audience, especially if Darren put a notice up.

We got to the 2 dancing poles and I said,

"Well, I guess that it is a form of exercise; I must learn some time."

Ella put her arm round one of the poles, swung round and said,

"Me too; imagine hanging there with your legs wide open and dozens of men looking at you."

"Stop it," I replied, "you'll make me cum - again."

At the boxing ring we climbed up and in and Ella said,

"Imaging being able to unwind after a crap day by thumping the hell out of someone in here."

"I was thinking more of wrestling with some hunk and forcing him to eat me out." I said.

"Nice." Ella interjected.

"But I could never do that;" I continued, "I'm way too small. I'd get crushed within seconds."

"Not if it was 2 women against one man." Ella said.

"Two naked women against one man... There's an idea."

We both laughed then climbed down and continued to the sauna. Just as we got there I said,

"Sorry, forgot something, I'll be back in less than a minute."

I turned and quickly walked to the changing room, rubbing my nipples between finger and thumb as I walked. I did what I had to do and quickly walked back to the sauna. Ella was waiting outside and we went in to find no one else there.

Sitting at opposite ends of a short bench with both of us putting one foot up on the bench and the other on the floor so that our spread pussies were lit up by one of the many spotlights; Ella suddenly said,

"Tanya, I see that you've got your chain dangling from your clit again but what the hell have you done to your pussy? I don't remember it being so open like that."

"I wanted to experience what that Liz girl has." I replied.

"Yeah but that Liz's pussy is only open a bit. Yours is open wide enough to drive a bus in."

I told Ella that I talked to Ryan about wanting my pussy to look like Liz's and he got an idea. He went off to the local DIY store and came back with a length of 1.5 inch diameter black plastic pipe He then cut a 2 inch length off it and sanded the edges.

It was quite easy to get it into my pussy and, providing that I don't squeeze it out, I can keep it there for as long as I like. It feels a bit draughty and definitely more exposing. Ryan spent ages looking inside me and taking photographs.

Ella was amazed and asked if I could get Ryan to cut a length for her.

We talked girly talk for a few minutes then the door opened and a man came in and sat at the other end of the room. Neither Ella nor I moved our legs; in fact, without realising it we'd both moved a hand to our pussies; not to cover them, but to idly play with our clits.

Ella and I continued talking and it wasn't long before the man admitted defeat and left with a tent in the front of his shorts.

After a shower Ella decided to go back to the workout room and I decided to go for a swim then relax on a sun lounger.

My pussy felt funny as soon as I got in the water. I've had a hose pipe running into it but this was different. I don't really know how to describe it. I wanted to squeeze but I couldn't do that because I wanted to keep the ring in.

Anyway, I sort of got used to it and swam a few lengths. After that I got out and lay on one of the sun loungers with my feet either side; my gaping pussy there for anyone and everyone to see inside me.

It was so relaxing just lying there in the warmth and I guess that I must have fallen asleep because I was suddenly aware of 2 heads at the foot of the sun lounger; both staring into my hole. What's more, my right index finger was gently rubbing my clit. My immediate urge was to lift my feet and clamp my legs together but I was still horny as hell and I wanted the guys to see inside me.

The 2 guys hadn't realised that I was awake and looking at them and when I said,

"Hi guys!" they quickly pulled back and looked up to my face.

"Oh, err I'm sorry;" one of them said, "I didn't mean to stare, it's just that, err, that I've never seen one like that before."

"That's okay; I don't mind you looking just as long as you observe the gym's rules."

"Err, right, thank you; is it normally like that?"

"What do you mean?" I teased.

"Err, open like that."

"Are you saying that all pussies don't open that wide?"

"Err, well no, I mean yes, what I'm trying to say is that I've never seen one that is that open all the time. Yes I've seen one open that wide when my hand was in it but not all the time."

"Well mine isn't like that all the time, you should see it when my boyfriend has his hands inside me or when he puts an inflatable ball in it and blows it up."

"Bloody hell, does your boyfriend really do that to you?"

"Of course he does; and a lot more too; but it's only like that now because I've got this plastic tube inside me."

"What?!"

"Yeah, look." I said and I squeezed the bit of plastic pipe out.

"Fucking hell; that's unbelievable."

I picked up the piece of pipe and gently pushed it back in me, all the time gently pulling on my clit hood chain.

"So how often do you put that thing in?"

"Today is the first time that I've been out in public with it in. I quite like it, I wonder if it will catch on? Maybe my boyfriend could sell them."

"I'll be his first customer;" one of the guys said, "my girlfriend will love it."

I pulled on the chain a little more and felt my clit move a bit and go a bit harder. With my other hand's index finger I circled the end of my clit.

"Hey girl," one of the guys said, "I saw that little ring on your clit earlier, but how the hell did you get it on? It looks very tight; does it hurt?"

"If you call keeping me turned-on all the time hurting, then yes, it does hurt."

I continued to explain how Ryan had put the ring on. As if on cue, as I was explaining that it was a little vibrator as well, it gave me a little zap. I gasped then said,

"I'm going to have to cum soon, I can't hold out much longer."

In stereo the guys said,

"Go for it girl."

So I did; slowly masturbating right in front of 2 guys that I had never seen before that afternoon. The only thing was that it was a bit unusual because my hole was wide open. I was going to have to experiment with Ryan later that day.

By the time I'd cum the 2 guys had been joined by 2 more; all of them staring straight at my gaping wide pussy as I brought myself off.

When I was able, I opened my eyes and said,

"Thank you guys."

Then I closed my eyes and dozed off again leaving the guys to continue staring at my gaping pussy with my juices dribbling out.

I don't know how long I was asleep, probably only a couple of minutes, but I had this amazing dream. I was walking through a busy shopping centre, totally naked and no one was taking a blind bit of notice of me. I wasn't at all embarrassed; in fact I'd decided to never get dressed again and had been totally naked for 3 weeks and had gone to work without any clothes on and no one had thought that anything was different or unusual. After work each day I'd gone home on the bus and used a seat that was reserved for me. It had my Sybian on it and I'd ridden it as everyone watched it make me cum twice before I got to my stop.

Once at home Tom, Ryan's brother who lives with us, had brought a constant supply of his university mate round to watch me ride my Sybian and exercise cycle in our back garden. Ryan had also invited all our neighbours to watch me and then to gang bang me on our back lawn on which I was tied, spread eagle, to 4 stakes in the lawn.

My dream then changed to me being the Fairy on the top of a Christmas tree. The thing was I was naked but covered in glitter and holding a wand. The top of the tree had a dildo on it and I was standing on 2 branches and pushing myself up and down on the dildo. If that wasn't crazy enough, the tree was in the middle of a shopping centre with thousands of people watching me.

I woke up with a sudden jerk and realised that I was playing with my clit again. Ryan tells me that I frequently play with my clit when I'm asleep. He's told me that he often wakes up and pulls the quilt off me and just watches me gently masturbating in my sleep. I wonder if all girls do that; or is it just me?

Anyway, when I looked round I saw Abby lying on the next sun lounger. She too had her feet either side of the sun lounger and was enjoying the attention that we were getting.

"Oh hi Abby; on your own?" I asked.

"Yes, Piper's not feeling well and she insisted that I come here on my own. I've never seen you here at this time of the day."

I explained about work then she asked me about my gaping hole. I told her the same that I'd told Ella and she too asked me if Ryan could make one for her and one for Piper. She thought that it would be great for her to finish her act at the club with her pussy spread and forced open by the tube.

We talked about everything and nothing for a while then I told her that I had a dilemma. I wanted to go to the workout room again but I didn't know if I should have the pipe in me, or the vibrator or nothing.

"Hmmm," Abby said, "if you have something inside you then you won't be able to fuck yourself on one of the bikes; but that pipe makes you look awesome; and you say that you have a little vibrator with you. Wow. You do have a problem. I guess that it boils down to what your main objective is; flash and tease or fuck yourself.

Or maybe you can have all 3. How about you go in there like that and spend 15 minutes teasing; then you go and take the spreader out, put your vibe in and really flaunt your pussy for another 15 minutes, Then finally, with nothing inside you, you get yourself on one of those bikes and really go for it. How about setting a target of another 10 orgasms before you go home?"

"Wow Abby; you've really thought about this haven't you?"

"Well, I don't have a difficult decision to make. Besides, I have an ulterior motive. If you got for my plan, can I borrow your plastic tube? I really fancy teasing the men with my insides."

I had to laugh, but I agreed to Abby's plan and off we set to the workout room.

When we got there we found going on for a dozen people, all but 3 were men, and they were dividing their attention between the 3 naked women. On was on the exercise cycle, another on a leg spreader and the third was doing some floor exercises.

I went straight to a vacant leg spreader that was facing into the room and opened my legs wide. I felt a little rush of air inside me and a little rush of my juices meeting it.

It didn't take long for the guys in there to realize what was different with my pussy and they were positively straining to have a look. I felt sorry for the other 3 girls in there, and Abby, that I'd upstaged. I also felt super horny knowing that all those guys were almost pushing and shoving to get a look at MY pussy.

I kept opening and closing my legs and getting wetter and wetter. I didn't look but I suspected that my juices were leaking out through the tube.

I don't know how accurate my guess at 15 minutes was but I got off the machine and slowly walked out to go to the changing room. I'd squat down and squeezed the tube out before Abby got there; I was rinsing it when she walked in.

"Abby," I said, "could you wait a while before showing the guys your insides? Judging by the reaction that I got they'll be swarming all over you as soon as they see your pussy."

"Of course I can, after all, you're the one who has made this possible. I'm sure that I can wait a bit longer."

By then my pussy had just about closed so I got the little vibe out of my bag and pushed it up my hole.

"So how do you switch it on and off?" Abby asked.

I got the remote control out of my bag and gave it to Abby. She made me gasp and jump a little as she immediately turned it to full blast.

"Sorry!" Abby said.

Abby gave me the control back and I switched the vibe to half power, showed Abby what I'd set it to then put the control back in to my bag.

"You won't last long with it set like that." Abby said.

I smiled and said,

"I hope not."

I left Abby inserting her fingers into her pussy to stretch it so that she could get the tube in.

Back in the workout room some of the guys were actually getting some exercise, and some were watching the naked girls. One of which was actually lifting some weights. I went straight to the mats and started doing some exercises.

I was in the crab position when the first orgasm hit me. I collapsed down with my lower legs bent below me. One of the guys watching me came over to me and after I calmed down, he put out a hand and offered to help me get up.

Three more orgasms hit me quite quickly; fortunately I was on my back at the time so there was no chance of injury. I couldn't say that for the fifth one.

After the first 4 I seemed to get used to the vibe and decided to do a handstand. That was a mistake as no sooner than I was up and had spread my legs the fifth orgasm hit me. My arms just buckled and down I went. I was lucky as I went over and landed on my front; but my butt as sticking up. As I calmed down I had this naughty thought of someone stepping forward and spanking my bare butt.

Next I decided to do some sit-ups. I lay on the mat, opened my legs and looked at my little audience.

"Could 2 of you hold my ankles down please?"

Three moved forward, the first 2 going down on their knees either side of my feet. The third stood between them looking down at my pussy.

I put my hands behind my head and started the sit-ups. I'd only done 15 when the next orgasm hit me. I lay back, shaking and moaning a little. I vaguely remember one of the guys asking,

"Are you okay luv?"

As I started to calm down I could feel my pussy twitching and leaking my juices.

"Err yes," I said, "thank you."

And I continued with the sit-ups. As I sat up I noticed that my feet were a lot further apart than I remembered them being when I started the sit-up. I didn't know if it was me that was pushing my feet further apart or the guys who were doing it.

Going along with what I was subconsciously doing, or what the guys were doing, I slowly pushed my feet further and further apart. After doing about 10 more sit-ups my feet were about as far as they would go.

Ten more sit-ups and I was cumming again. I'm sure that I squirted a little that time. As I was calming down I had an idea. I said,

"Thanks for the help guys; I was wondering if you could help me with something else? I need to be able to do the splits properly and my coach has shown me a way of practicing, but it needs 2 people to help me and I was wondering if you guys would take it in turns to help me."

I heard 3 or 4 guys agreeing then I pointed at 2 of them and as I lay back on the floor I asked 1 guy to come round to my head and to kneel either side of my head; I told him that I needed him there to stop me sliding up the mat.

I then told the other guy to kneel between my legs and to reach out and hold each ankle. To do that he had lower his head quite close to my pussy and I could feel his breath on my spread pussy.