All Comments on 'My Brother Adam Pt. 02'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Delete my comments all you like but everyone will know I gave you a 1*!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Disappointing ending

I really found Part I hot as well as well-written. Part 2 just seemed to go downhill all the way. Part I was (almost) a love story, but Part 2 was just gross. The further it went the worse it got. Some of your other stories on the list look like they might be good, but after this, I don't think I'll bother reading them.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
bummer

was going great but you lost me when you brought other men into the family love

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
Utter Horse Shit, I’m sorry but it’s true...

I read part 1 and loved it mostly, then I come to 2 and find that adams just a manipulative ass that wants to exhibit his sister everywhere while she is a cheating whore slut... I thought this was going to be a loving sibling romance not a fuck fest. 1 star from me and I wish I could go back and rate chapter 1 a 1 star as well instead of the 5 I gave it.

EZ8ltEZ8ltover 2 years ago

Congrats, you managed to trash the story completely with part 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES