My Brother Adam Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My moan was the best thing I could have done. Now feeling manly again, Troy's cock rose once again to full mast. He kissed me with renewed confidence. Troy's kisses were familiar. They were like old friends returning to make me happy. He caressed my breasts with love, just as he always did, after he would undress me. This time however was different: For the first time ever, he had succeeded to get me naked.

I could not tell, however, if he realized that my pussy was his for the taking.

My vulnerability due to being naked was not lost on Troy. Impressively, he took his time. After a while, his fingers found my snatch, and they performed the familiar rituals I love so much. My fingers in return found his nice, erect, and lovely cock. This time, however, my mouth found it too. That was new. This signaled to Troy that tonight was different.

Having practiced on my very own brother, I tried fellatio on Troy. To say it was a success would be an understatement of monumental proportions. It only took between 5 and 10 minutes before he ejaculated into my mouth, completely filling it with his cum.

The force of Troy's three squirts was impressive, as they blasted my tonsils. I swallowed some of it, establishing my slut bona fides, and quite a bit dribbled out onto my large boobs. I scooped it up wantonly with my fingers, and then licked my fingers clean.

I smiled at Troy. He was spent for at least a while, but my motor was running something fierce, and it was running fast. I got up, and led him back to Adam's room. Adam and Gloria were finished, and Gloria was laid out on the bed, chest heaving, legs splayed, her lovely pussy leaking Adam's bright white cum that I now knew so well.

Troy saw her like that, lovingly but also cruelly used and laying there in post coital bliss. His cock began to stir at the sight. I wondered if Troy wanted to fuck Gloria, and if she wanted to give him sloppy seconds? Teenage men just want to fuck, so I suspected it would be no problem for Troy; it was Gloria I was not so sure about. Just how much of a slut was she?

Adam noticed quick as a wink that Troy had not yet done me. Troy's cum was dripping from my boobs, and of course Adam figured out exactly what I had been up to. He smiled; he had not yet missed watching another man fuck his little sister.

Troy was now on the bed and obviously lusting for Gloria. Gloria's eyes were closed, and she seemed unaware of the pending danger. Troy looked at me, presumably for permission. He really wanted to ravage Gloria; it was obvious. But he did not want to lose me. He wanted it all.

Reluctantly, I nodded. I was not sure how many times Troy had in him, and I realized I may not get him that night. I could live with that. The only drag was that it would foil my plan to make Adam jealous.

Adam said, "Let's leave them alone," and he led me upstairs. He led me to our parents' bedroom, and started rooting around in the drawers underneath the bed. I knew he found what he was looking for when he yelled, "Ahah! I knew it. Kinky. Mom, you are one kinky little slut."

Adam pulled out bondage restraints from the drawer under our parents' bed. "Get on the bed, Mary," he said. I looked at Adam, but did not move.

"Come on, Mary. It will be fun. You'll see," Adam coaxed. I still did not move. I saw that there was also a whip. The idea of being bound and whipped and a complete of control freaked me out something fierce. I realized that it also turned me on. I pushed that thought away, far away.

"I'll eat you if you let me tie you up," Adam said. That's an offer a girl cannot refuse. I got on the bed. I loved the one, solitary time Adam had eaten me. Adam tied me up, spread eagle. He put the blindfold on me, and I could now see nothing. I could see truly nothing at all.

Adam said, "I'm going to try something. Let me know if you want it before, or after."

"What do you mean?" I said, now helpless and a bit terrified. It was scary not being able to move, and not to see, either. Adam said nothing, but he whipped me across the tummy.

"Ouch!" I yelled. "What the fuck are you doing? Are you nuts?"

Adam put the ball gag on me. I was silenced, but good. Then he left the room. Ten minutes later he returned with Gloria and Troy. "This had better be good," Troy said. "I almost had Gloria convinced to have sex with me when you barged in."

I found out later that Adam had arranged with Gloria not to let Troy have sex with her. He was saving Troy for me.

"It's his room, Troy. And I was not about to cave and let you fuck me; but maybe later, okay?" Gloria said. So, she is a slut, I thought. I guess it was obvious from the way she had just fucked Adam on their first date, right?

"Wow," Troy said. "Mary looks so hot like that!"

Adam gave him the whip. He whispered "Go ahead." I heard the whisper. Probably Adam intended for me to hear. Whoosh! The whip came down across my tummy. I tried to scream, but only gurgles came out through the gag. The next blow was on my thighs, then my tummy again. Lots more gurgles emanated from my mouth, as I tried in vain to protest.

"Check her pussy," Adam said.

"Wet. Very wet," Troy said. Someone began to caress my boobs. I did not recognize the caresses; elimination told me it was Gloria. Gloria lovingly kissed my nipples, and gave each one a little suck. Her hands roamed the entire expanse of my generous orbs of soft boob flesh.

Someone climbed onto the bed. A cock poked at my pussy. Was it Adam? I would not know how to react to the fuck! This was not acceptable.

But boy, I suddenly realized: It was so amazingly sexy. Not knowing for sure who was fucking me turned me on something fierce jest then. Adam is a genius, I thought to myself. I kind of wished there were a third boy there, too, in order to make it even less known who it was.

I guess Adam forgot about his promise of cunnilingus. I no longer cared; I had bigger, urgent worries.

Adam or Troy entered me. Whomever it was, he found a warm, wet, highly welcoming reception, and a muffled groan from my ball gagged mouth. The gag was removed, and I asked who was fucking me.

Silence came the reply, and the fucking continued. It gradually got more and more vicious. I figured it was Adam. Troy and Gloria must be watching. I relaxed and began to enjoy having my true love Adam, my twin brother, fucking me.

I heard Gloria moaning. She was doing the other boy (it must be Troy, finally getting his rocks off with Gloria, I thought to myself) on the floor, beside the bed, while I get fucked on the bed. I heard Gloria say, "Oh God, Adam. Fuck me hard again. You are so good. Oh shit, you are good. Never, ever stop fucking me, you bastard. Oh....yes! Right there! Oh, my God!" and then Gloria degenerated into a series of groans and moans.

That left Troy. He was the one pounding me viciously. Finally, Troy was fucking me. I moaned to encourage him. "Fuck me rough, Troy. I like it rough," I said.

Troy responded, and he did his best to imitate Adam's brutality. I could tell his heart was not into rough sex. Adam was a natural, but nevertheless Troy was a quick study, and he was doing a good job. Troy would do anything to please me. I liked that. It's a nice trait in a man.

Maybe my blowjob gave him staying power, because he fucked me a good, long time, and finally I came while he was fucking me. I was noisy. Nobody had any doubt I had cum, probably not even the neighbors. Troy kept fucking me until he finally pulled out and squirted his load all over my boobs. They are, after all, a large target that is hard to miss!

Troy got off me, and I lay there happily in post coital exhaustion and bliss. I was still tied up and blindfolded, and Adam was still pummeling Gloria to smithereens. I lay there, left alone in the darkness created by my blindfold, listening to Gloria's vocal reactions to her sex with my brother Adam. Even though I had just enjoyed Troy a lot, I was jealous.

Adam had lost desire for me. Gloria was all that he wanted. And as for Gloria, she had no interest in Troy. She was thoroughly hooked on my brother. Finally, Troy untied me and liberated me. I removed the blindfold and I could see again.

Gloria was lying on the floor, her legs splayed, her boobs sagging to the side. Adam's fingers were lightly playing with her pussy. She did not seem to be at all concerned with modesty, as Troy and I stared at her. Her face was a mask of bliss.

I took Troy's hand and led him out of our parents' bedroom. It was late at night, very dark with a new moon, and still refreshingly warm outside. Even though we were both naked, I turned on the back-porch light and led him into the backyard.

"Have you ever enjoyed sex outside, Troy?" I asked.

"Mary, tonight is my first time with a woman. I love that you are my first," he said.

"I love it too," I lied. "I'm your first and only, Troy. Would you like to do me again? Perhaps outside? Perhaps now? I'm not tied up anymore, but maybe you would still be interested?" I said.

"It was kind of cool making love to you when you were blindfolded and bound. But I just want to make love to you as much as I can. Anywhere, any time, any conditions," Troy said.

"Okay," I said. I got on all fours on our soft grass and wiggled my bare ass at him. "Let's do it doggy style, big boy," I said.

Troy smiled. It had only been a few minutes, so Troy explained he was not ready to do me again yet. So, we lay down, both naked, and looked at the stars. He played with my boobs as we lay there, and we both discussed our hopes and dreams for the future.

After around 15 minutes, I tentatively reached over to find the wonderful penis that was capable of giving me so much pleasure. It was happily relaxed: flaccid, and simply lying there between his legs. But as soon as my fingers made contact, it immediately stirred. I fondled it a bit, and it stirred some more.

I leaned over Troy, my huge boobs tickling his thighs, and I took his cock, his small appendage that could create so much pleasure when it is was inside me, and I kissed it. His cock responded enthusiastically. I then took his entire cock in my mouth, and I literally felt it grow to full size inside my mouth, finally getting too big to stay completely inside my mouth.

It was truly a thrilling feeling to have Troy's cock grow inside my mouth. I loved it. It made me feel so freaking sexy, and even powerful. What a feeling!

I began to suck on his cock, and move my mouth up and down on it, pretending he was fucking my mouth, instead of my pussy. Troy's breathing got heavier. Troy pushed me off his cock, and he pushed me down onto the lawn. He gently separated my legs. He climbed onto me, and stuck it right in with great force.

I could feel the muscles in his legs. I love how strong men are. I loved his chest hair. I loved the rough stubble of his fast-growing beard. I loved his sweaty, masculine smell. I loved him. God, he felt good inside me. This is where he belonged.

I had formulated a plan. As soon as Troy entered me I began to moan. Shortly thereafter I began to moan as loudly as I could. I wanted three things: First, I wanted Troy to get as turned on as possible and to fuck me for all he was worth. Already happening. Check.

Second, I wanted the neighbors to hear, to look out their windows, and to see me in all my glory getting fucked to smithereens. The idea of being seen while fucking, from a distance, turned me on something fierce. I don't know why; it just did. Maybe I would be successful at that; maybe not. The uncertainty was part of the fun. This girl likes risk.

I could only see one of the neighbor's windows since I was underneath Troy and my view was blocked. I knew it was the bedroom window of one of Adam's friends, and I saw some movement in it. Victory! We were being watched. I needed to give a better show.

"Let's try a new position, Troy. Fuck me standing up?" Troy was up for anything, as long it involved fucking me. I'm not even sure he had to be fucking me; he had seemed plenty interested in fucking Gloria, too. I stood up and went over to the swing set that we had not used since we were little. I put my hands on the bar holding up the swings, in order to prop me up. This gave our neighbor a full frontal of my body. I spread my legs.

Troy followed me over and did what men do with a naked sexpot who spreads her legs. Soon I was gently bouncing up and down, my body responding to Troy's manly thrusts. He was literally lifting me slightly off the ground, using his cock alone, with each of his wonderful thrusts. My neighbor was doubtless getting a great view of my boobs bouncing around, as I continued to moan loudly.

This was sweet, because I knew Adam's friend next door had long enjoyed lusting after my boobs. He never lusted after me, Mary, per se; he just lusted after my boobs. At that age, his lust was probably enough for him to get into my panties, but the coward never tried. On the other hand, he probably was constantly drained from his times with Melissa, a little minx of a girl who was a frequent visitor next door.

Third, I wanted Adam to hear my moans and to get jealous. A few minutes later a naked Adam and a naked Gloria joined us in the backyard. Gloria got on all fours, right next to the ancestral swing set and to me, and Adam entered her rear entry. They got a rhythm going. Check.

Gloria's face was right next to mine, if a few feet lower down. I whispered down to her, "Troy thinks you're hot. Want to change men in mid fuck?" I had to whisper loud enough so that probably the men could hear. But I think they were too distracted fucking us just then to have bothered to eavesdrop.

"But Adam is your brother! Ooh, you slut. You dog, you! You know, Mary, you are one sexy bitch. I love the way your filthy mind works. Sure, I would. Count me in," Gloria said. I nodded to her. While she had said all that, it came in small bursts, as she tried to catch her breath in between Adam's vicious thrusts.

"On the count of three," I whispered, "Let's both shout switch." Gloria nodded, I counted, and we yelled SWITCH! It was such a sudden sound that it surprised the boys and they both stopped, startled.

Both men stopped with their cocks buried inside of us. I said, "Troy, it's time for you to show Gloria how magnificently you fuck. Adam, take over for Troy. Keep your gorgeous cock in the family, where it belongs."

"But Adam's your brother!" Troy said.

"Don't worry about it," Adam said, pulling out of Gloria as he spoke, and pushing Troy out of me. Adam was smiling. He knew this was my idea, and he was enjoying my filthy mind. I think he was even proud of me for thinking of this!

"But Gloria, are you okay with this?" Troy said. He was flummoxed and nervous.

"Fuck me you bastard," Gloria said, and she wiggled her ass invitingly. "Fuck me good. I've wanted you to fuck me for so long, you moron. You never saw it, you were too busy pining away for Mary all the time. Well, I'm here now, you're here, and I want you inside me. I want you bad. Fuck me now!"

Both men entered us. The switch was complete. Adam was giving me a loving fuck. I was angry at how much he had enjoyed Gloria, so I told him, "I want it rough, asshole brother. Come on. Show me what you're made of. Is this how you fucked all those Okinawa whores, you pathetic excuse for a man?"

Adam did not need any more prompting, and he went to town on me, pushing me around the yard with his thrusts from hell. He was so brutal, I think I could have tested positive for a rape. I loved it. I emitted loud guttural groans as he destroyed me.

At one point, Adam accidentally rammed me into Gloria as she calmly let Troy plow away in her cunt. We knocked her over, forcing Troy's glistening wet cock to fall out of her. She giggled, knowing it was inadvertent. She lay on her back, her legs maximally far apart, in a sexually inviting pose. She screwed up her face into a fetching expression.

Gloria said to Troy, "Come back in, lover boy. My pussy, like nature, abhors a vacuum." Then she grabbed her ankles and held her legs straight up in the air, showing all three of us her engorged, bright pink pussy, and her virgin asshole, all tiny and puckered.

When Troy re-entered her, I don't know how she did it, but I swear I heard a noise that sounded like her pussy sucking him back inside of her. It was kind of a small "whoosh" sound. "Ah," she said. "Welcome back. Never leave, lover. God, you feel good."

It got late, and both Gloria and Troy had parents to go home to. Troy gave Gloria a ride home. Gloria told me the next day that he walked her to the front door, kissed her for quite a while, and slipped his hand under her skirt. He pushed her panties to her knees and then wonderfully fingered her as they kissed.

Gloria told me she got as wet as the south bay in winter. Her words.

Finally, she pushed Troy away, undid his pants, and freed his cock. She put her arms around him, climbed up his body, and slipped down onto his hard, throbbing cock. She fucked him like that, right on the front porch of her parents' home, under the yellow illumination of their summertime bug light. The girl likes risk.

It was awkward, but she refused to let him go until he shot his load up inside her. It was then that he said the three words. She said them back. Gloria was excited. Troy was the first boy who had ever said "I love you" to her. He was also the first boy to whom she had ever professed her love using the exact same three words. She knew I was sweet on Troy, and she hoped desperately that I was okay with it.

No, I was not okay with it, but I did not say that. Troy was for me; he was my guy. I had groomed him to replace Peter when the time came. The time had come. But then I thought: I have my brother Adam right here at home. I have Peter across the country at his fancy elite East Coast college. Well, maybe I do. Maybe too, I was losing him to one of those sexy East Coast tramps.

But also, I have an entire college full of available men waiting for me down the road a piece. My potential sex life had promise. With my boobs, it will be easy to get a boyfriend or two, or three, in college. Won't it? There it is again: my damnable insecurity!

Who knows what will happen when I go off to college in a few weeks? I do: Men will come for the boobs, but stay for the pussy. If I let them have any pussy, that is. I don't need two or three. Just one of the men at college will be just right for me, I'm sure.

Of course, I don't want a jerk. They're always the first to come after the new arrivals, I suppose. Oh, fiddlesticks! This may not be the slam dunk I was hoping for. "Slam dunk:" very funny, I thought to myself.

How many men in total do I need? You don't collect men the way you collect charms on a charm bracelet, now do you?

Speaking of men, a few days later I was leaving the house at the same time as the neighbor boy Jack, Adam's friend, was leaving. The way he looked at me, I knew he had watched the four of us enjoy each other in the back yard. He came over to me. I smiled.

"Mary, I saw you the other night, you know," he said.

"I know you did. I saw you, too. I hope you liked what you saw. I wanted you to see," I said.

"I've always thought you were pretty and sexy, Mary. But wow. You are the hottest girl on the planet, let me tell you. Want to go out tonight? Do I stand a chance with you?"

"I'd love to go out with you, Jack, but only as friends. Sex is off the table. Does that change things? Do you still want to take me out?" I replied.

Jack could not hide his disappointment. It's fucked up, but I was charmed. He still wanted to date me, even though I had said no to sex in advance. That made me like him all the more. He took me to dinner, and then to the movies.

We had a wonderful time, and I discovered that, unlike most boys his age, he was a good conversationalist. At the end of the date, even though we live next door to each other, he walked me to my door.