My Brother Adam Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kiss goodnight, pretty woman?" Jack asked. "Or do you consider a goodnight kiss to be sex?"

I wanted to kiss him. I had said no sex. I was pretty sure if I kissed him my resolve would weaken. Am I that much of a slut, I thought? I decided to test myself. I put my arms around his neck and turned my face up towards him and closed my eyes. I received one of the sweetest, most tender, and loving kisses of my life.

"Kiss me again, Jack," I said. Soon we were French kissing and our bodies were melting into one another's. His hands ran up and down my backside, caressing my ass through my skirt. I wanted his hands to go under my skirt, but he was either shy or respectful. We were, after all, standing on my parents' front porch. And I had, let's remember, said, "No sex."

"Want to come over to my place for a nightcap?" Jack said. "My parents are out of town, on a trip." I nodded, and off we went.

Twenty minutes later I was naked and giving Jack a blowjob. I had decided that "no sex" meant no intercourse. What can I say? It was a Bill Clinton moment. An hour later, I left Jack and I walked the 200 yards back to our house, wearing only my shoes. I went straight to Adam's room, stark naked, and said, quite succinctly, "I need an Adam fuck."

Adam obliged. I learned I can always depend on my brother. It's a nice thing to know about one's brother.

Returning however to the subject of Troy, I knew I was Troy's first. I would always be special: I was, after all, the first girl he had ever laid. I'm sure men remember their first time, right? I know women do. I guess everyone must, am I right? Help me out here, boys: Do you remember your first time? Your first girl?

Come what may, Troy would never forget me. I was sure he would be ready to fuck me when we both come home during college vacations. That was all a girl could need, it seemed to me just then.

My prophecy about Troy proved true. I broke up with Peter and found a great man at college in Santa Cruz. Troy remained loyal to Gloria. She too was loyal, Gloria style. She casually fucked around while Troy was off at UC Berkeley, but despite her promiscuity and her love of one night stands, her heart belonged to Troy. When he came back to town, she was his girl, and she was exclusively his girl. Gloria went to the local state college.

Six years later Adam left the Army. I was married at this point. I even had a child with my husband Craig. Adam returned a different man. He was no longer a gung-ho kind of guy. He was now a peace activist. But one thing was unchanged: his love for his sister. His love and his carnal lust for me were both undimmed. If anything, his feelings and his desire were even stronger.

He had gone six years without sex with me, but his desire had not dimmed an iota. It's because we're family, I guess. Peter no longer had any desire for me, nor did I for him. None at all. Nope. Nada. But for Adam, I knew that somehow, we would always lust for each other. I can't explain it; I can only describe it.

Adam came to visit us at our home in Santa Rosa. My husband Craig left for work, and my daughter Hannah went off to preschool, leaving our small, tacky house to Adam and me. Adam asked if I wanted to watch a video? I thought it was a strange question, but I said sure. I just wanted to be with him, to sit next to him on the couch. I wanted maximal physical proximity. That was enough for me. All I wanted was to be near him, to touch him, and to feel his touch.

The video opened with a short, naked girl climbing onto a bed. A tall, strapping man was applying restraints. The girl was being bound. The girl had huge boobs, maybe even bigger than mine. She also had a tight, hard, body. She was gorgeous, and she was sexy as all hell. The man was an Adonis: hard body, rippling muscles, gorgeous cock, the works.

This was a bondage video. Maybe it was B&D? Did I really want to watch that kind of video? Why was Adam showing it to me, anyway?

Suddenly I realized the girl was not some anonymous sexpot porn goddess. I myself was the girl! It was me, from six years earlier! I was the one being bound and blindfolded. The tall, strapping hunk of a man was my very own brother Adam. Holy shit! How was this even possible?

Did I just mistake my body from 6 years ago as belonging to a porn goddess? Did I just really do that?

Next I saw Troy get on the bed. His hard body was to die for, too, even if I had not really noticed it at the time. When you're 18 or 19 you take hard bodies for granted. Now I'm 25, and hard bodies are no longer everywhere, all around you.

I watched as Troy fucked the bejesus out of me. Alongside on the floor, Adam was fucking his heart out with Gloria. The sounds from our DVD player filled the room with Gloria's moans and cries, and my own moans and expletives, with exhortations for Troy to go harder, deeper

I watched the entire video, a good 30 minutes long, in complete shock. When it was over, I just sat there, dumbfounded. I looked at Adam and spoke to him with my eyes alone, saying, "How? Why? What's going on?"

Adam smiled. He used language to reply, "Dad set it up. He has tons of videos of Mom doing it with him, doing it with our neighbors, and her doing it with all sorts of men. Don't worry, Mary; I deleted this video of us from his system, but only after I had copied it, of course. Mom is a big-time slut, and Dad is one sick son of a bitch. But they're great parents, and they love us, and that's what counts, right?"

I was speechless. Finding my voice, I asked in a hoarse whisper, "Who else has seen this video, Adam?" I was already horny as hell, just from watching it. It was the best porn video I had ever seen. Okay, I had not seen that many. But I had seen enough to know this was off the charts.

"Well, our neighbor Jack, of course. After your display in the backyard, I felt I had no choice. And I showed it to a few of my army buddies. Well, maybe more than just a few. You know how it is. We all get lonesome for American pussy over there in Japan. And here I have this tape of the most beautiful sister in the world. Also the sexiest, I might add. A lot of army men think you are smoking hot, by the way," Adam said. "You have an Army fan club."

You know, I mused, it is really hot to see a porn video where the people in it are your friends. But to see one where you are the star? That's freaky. I can imagine all sorts of reactions to it. My reaction involved how I myself, well myself six years ago, looked in the video. I looked good. My reaction was positive. It was very positive.

I was speechless, in and of itself a rare event. Adam spoke, as if he were giving a command in the army, "Mary, strip. Get naked, and get on the bed. I brought along restraints." I did as Adam asked. I was in a state of shock. I was following what sounded like military commands. Adam applied the restraints.

As in the video, I was naked and spread eagle on the bed. Adam next surprised me, when he said, "Come on in, guys." There I was, nude on the bed, spread eagle and bound, and in walk Gloria and Troy. They looked great. Six years had not changed them. Not even a little!

"Hi Mary," they both said, together, as if this was a normal way to see somebody after a six-year absence.

"Uh, hi guys. Excuse my appearance; I was not expecting company," I said.

They laughed. "Who do you want first? Troy or your brother? I get the other one," Gloria said.

"Nothing's changed?" I asked.

"Nothing has changed," Adam replied, as he undressed.

Troy said, "God, Mary. I forgot how hot you are. Jesus, woman, you are gorgeous. You are still so amazingly sexy and gorgeous."

"Troy, you're an idiot," Gloria said. I silently disagreed just then. I liked hearing what Troy had just said.

"She's right, you moron," Adam added. "The only woman I've ever met as hot and as beautiful as my sister here, is your wife Gloria. Now get on that bed, Troy, and show my sister how it feels to be fucked by someone who really means it. Don't worry about me. I'll be enjoying your sexy wife, outside in the backyard."

"In broad daylight?" Gloria asked.

"Yeah. Come on woman; get naked, already."

"You're on, you sexist bastard. But you'd better fuck me good. Troy spoils me, you know." Gloria said as she removed her clothes and her bra, but kept on her panties. "Catch me if you can!" she exclaimed, as she ran, giggling, her boobs bouncing in front of her, to my backyard.

I knew Adam would have no trouble catching her. I heard the thud as he tackled her in the back yard. Giggles quickly followed. Then a short while later I heard her moans. Her moans had not changed; I'd recognize them anywhere. My brother still knows how to fuck, I thought. I wonder if he will try it with me? Of course he will; what am I, an insecure moron?

As they went to the backyard, I was bound and Troy was brutally fucking me. Well, Troy still knew how to get to me. He was not just nailing me, it felt as if he were speaking love to my very soul. In return, I loved it, every single thrust.

The violence of his penetrations caused my boobs to bounce around like large bowls of jello. My last thoughts as I fought to delay my orgasm just a little longer, were how glad I was that Craig had not yet built a privacy fence for the back yard. I wanted the neighbors to see my brother Adam fuck the shit out of Gloria.

Before my husband came home with our daughter, I too got to enjoy Adam in our backyard. It all came rushing back. I realized it would never leave. My brother and I were going to fuck from time to time until our dying days. I could not resist him. I knew I would never be able to resist him. I would have it no other way. And as for Adam himself? It was obvious to me he would always desire me. The only question was: Would we involve my husband Craig, or not?

After our sex, we went back to the bedroom, and this time Gloria was bound on the bed, and Troy was in the process of ravishing her, but good. We watched, and I gently played with Adam's cock, as he drooled over Gloria.

I figured I could wait to involve Craig until Adam married, too. I knew he was involved with a Japanese sexpot. She's named Himari. I'm told Japanese women know how to please their men. The fact that she's originally from Okinawa, however, makes me just a bit nervous. Of course, she's been living in LA ever since she was 7, so basically, she is American.

Also, it seems to be an obsession with American men these days to take Asian women to bed. I have no idea why that is, but I've seen it too many times to deny it. So, if Himari wants to do the deed with Craig, it should not be too hard to convince Craig to join the fun.

I'm looking forward to meeting her. It should be soon, Adam told me, during our second fuck. We were in that state of post coital exhaustion when I heard the garage door open. Adam and I set a new world record in fast dressing. We barely made it, as Hannah rushed in yelling, "Mommy! Mommy!"

"Give your uncle Adam a kiss, peanut," I said. I gave Craig a big hug. I hoped I did not smell of sex too bad; I wished I could have had enough time to apply a bit more perfume.

"You must be Adam. It's nice finally to meet Mary's twin," Craig said. Adam smiled. It was his malevolent smile. I shuddered. I just knew Adam was going to make me sneak downstairs to the guest room to visit him once Craig was asleep. I was already looking forward to it, horny little incest craving, cheating sister than I am.

I left to go make everyone a cocktail, and Hannah some chocolate milk. I also sprayed some perfume in the strategic places of my body. When I returned, Craig and Adam were talking like old friends. Adam was regaling him with stories of my youth. Once Hannah was in bed, he told Craig about how every boy in high school was obsessed with my boobs and wanted to get into my pants.

I told Adam that was enough of such nonsense, but Craig shut me down. He was drinking it up. At one point he said, "I wish I could have seen that," when Adam told him how we did show and tell on the beach, with his cock and my boobs. I was scared Adam was going to tell Craig how I got naked and took his cock in my mouth with voyeurs watching! But he did not, thank God.

Then it dawned on me. When Craig said, "I wish I could have seen that," it was like a secret message had passed between Adam and Craig. I knew that look on Craig's face: he is my husband, after all. And I knew the look on Adam's face: he was my brother after all.

There was one obvious explanation. Adam had already somehow shown Craig the video of Troy fucking me in our mother's bed, that one wild night six years ago. It was their secret. I was horrified: My own husband had seen me bound, having wanton sex with a high school boyfriend. Jesus H. Christ. I wanted to get into bed and cover myself with the covers.

Later that night, when the men were drinking and I was putting Hannah to bed for the third time, reading her a fourth bedtime story, Adam did tell Craig what Adam and I did on the beach that fateful day.

Adam told me later that Craig said to him, "I'm not surprised. I've always known Mary has a lot of secrets. She tries to be normal, but fundamentally, she's not. We could have some fun if she would open up. Three of my best friends have the hots for her. Do you think she might share her wealth? Do you think she could ever be open to a life of more variety than just me?"

"Craig said that? You're not shitting me?" I asked, totally surprised. I figured the video might have given him the idea.

"Army's honor, sexy Mary," Adam said. He held his hand over his heart as he spoke.

"What did you say in reply??" I asked Adam, somewhat horrified.

Adam replied, "I told him I would mention it to you. I told him that as sister and brother, we share everything. Everything. Absolutely everything."

"You said it like that? You used the same tone of voice that you used just now when you said 'absolutely everything'?" I asked.

"Yep. I think he understood. I even lifted my hips and humped the air, to make it eminently clear. I think he knows we're incestuous siblings. If he does, he is not grossed out. No, he just wants to join the fun. He had a tent in his pants. He's going to have fun with you tonight, you can count on that, my sexy little wench of a sister," Adam said. "I even told him of my bondage restraints, and he wants to borrow them for tonight. I like Craig. You did well in your choice for a husband."

I groaned.

Adam went on and told me of how he had told Craig of Peter, and how I cheated on Peter with Troy. He then said how I cheated on Troy with Jack. But Adam further explained to Craig that all was okay, because Troy was cheating on me with Gloria. I was getting red in the face.

"I did not cheat on Troy with Jack, you asshole. I did not have sex with Jack!" I said.

"You blew him, Mary. You walked home naked, for Pete's sake. Troy would call that cheating," Adam said.

"I was not naked. I was wearing my shoes," I said.

Adam looked at me. He began to snicker. I suddenly realized how ridiculous I sounded, and we both laughed.

Then he told me that he had told Craig how I was a slut in college. He told him how the men came for my boobs, but stayed for my prowess in bed, and with my mouth. He gave an estimate of the number of men who had sampled my charms during my four college years. I have no idea how he knew, but the estimate was fairly accurate. It was a little low, but I was sure as hell not going to tell Adam that!

"You did not tell him about the incident at the pool, did you?" I asked, hopelessly scared.

"Ah, Mary, that's one story you have neglected to tell me," Adam said.

"Thank God for small favors," I said. "Good for me."

"You've got to tell me, my little hushpuppy slut. You know you do," Adam said.

"Adam, you're an asshole. You're a bastard. How could you do this to me, the sister you love? How could you tell Craig all that ancient history? You made me sound like a tramp! Like a gold-plated slut. How could you? Do you want to wreck my marriage? Are you jealous of Craig?" I was mad at Adam, and I needed to change the subject from the pool incident. Putting him on the defensive seemed a good strategy just then.

"Of course I'm jealous! He gets to fuck you every morning and every night. Now he's going to get to watch you fuck his friends, too." Adam paused after his outburst. He added, "You're welcome for that, by the way."

I threw a pillow at him. But the truth was, I loved Craig. I loved him with all my heart, and all of my soul. But the idea of fucking his friends, adding some variety to my sex life, and with Craig talking a "reluctant" me into doing it, really got my motor running.

Nevertheless, I said, "Shame on you, Adam. Did it ever occur to you that in these past six years I might have matured? Promiscuity is a young woman's game. I am now a married woman with a child. I still have a sex drive, thank goodness, but I'm sure it's different from what it was like six years ago."

I saw the way Adam was looking at me. He did not believe a word of it. I tried again, "Okay, okay, I enjoyed fucking Troy again today, and of course I loved getting it on with you, and it was great to see Gloria again. I even still have my latent lesbian feelings for her, as I'm sure you know. Maybe Gloria does for me, too; I don't know. But this is all old times. We had nostalgia sex with them today, but that's the end of it. These days I'm loyal to Craig, and I'm happy about it."

Adam bought none of this. I silently cursed him. He knew me too well. He understood me too well. He knew both how fucked up I was, and he of all people knew how fucked up I was about to be. He began to undress me. I got very little sleep that night, but in exchange, I received the gift of cum. I received a generous donation of lots of Adam's cum.

As for what Adam had told Craig about me having sex with his friends, I knew that I'd have to play it carefully. I quickly decided on a strategy. Like Caesar before me when Marc Antony offered him his fake crown, I would refuse categorically three times, each refusal being weaker than the one before. My resistance, my resolve, I planned gradually to weaken. Little by little I planned to let Craig pressure me into it. Slow to be convinced, reluctant to the moment when the first of Craig's friend entered my wet, warm pussy; that was the key. This was going to be fun.

I lead an interesting life. But it's a good life. As I write this, I am waiting for Adam's next visit. I'm hoping he will bring Himari, his betrothed. I wonder if we will try to involve Himari and Craig with our incestuous antics? I'm not at all sure if that will work. We'll see. Bye bye, for now.

PS: Oh yes, and in case you're wondering, no -- I have never told Adam or anyone else about the pool incident. You do not give ideas to men like Adam. You just don't. It's my little secret, hee hee. And it's also my most erotic memory. But Adam will learn of it. Some of the others involved will talk. Adam has frightening capabilities; I wonder if he works secretly for the CIA?

PPS: If you've read my little memoir here, then you probably have some insight into my personality by now. Use your imagination for the pool incident. Remember, I was young, stupid in the sense of lacking judgement, oversexed, and in college at the time. Chances are you won't be far from the truth.

PPPS: Two of Craig's friends turned out to be run of the mill fucks. But his third friend: Whoa! That man can send me over the top, every time. There have now been a lot of times. Too many that Craig does not know about, but hey, this was his idea, right?

PPPPS: Peter is now in politics in Connecticut. I would not be surprised if one day he actually becomes a U.S. Senator. Wouldn't it be cool to fuck a sitting U.S. Senator? I think it would be. I figure I have a chance. Maybe a good chance. I know exactly how to get to Peter. I know his weaknesses, maybe better than anyone. Maybe even better than his wife, who impresses me, at least from pictures, as a very pretty, but also a cold, frigid bitch. Hee, hee.