All Comments on 'My Brother Broke Me'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 122 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Definitely a Spector_Dugan! Good story and a hot sex romp. Like your stories keep the fantasies coming. Look forward to your posts.

5stars

Cheers

SAGE

trite_readertrite_readerover 3 years ago
Fuck, That Was Good!

Thank you author. Such a fun story.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

Wow hot sexy story of sibling romance. I hope you write some more to this wonderful story. I wonder if they will move in together and make more babies as a loving couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

I loved this story I know you probably hear this a lot because I've read it a lot in the comments on other stories and didn't think I would ever have the courage to admit this but my little sister and I started having sex when she was 16 and I was 17 that was 25 yrs ago and now we have 3 children and all are the picture of health and I wouldn't change one thing we love each other and live as husband and wife we moved to a new city where no one knows us and we are living our dream life our youngest daughter is 9 yrs old and she has 2 older brothers 11 and 13 and later when they're older if they fall in love with each other I will accept it the way our family did again thanks for your story

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 3 years ago

Great story, although from the title I was expecting more non-consent and coercion. 5*s

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice take on an old plot.

Nice work, as usual.

Sure, we know the injured family member routine, but these characters seen a lot more real than the well-used plot device deserves.

Omart57Omart57over 3 years ago
WOW!!

Just fantastic! Oh , and WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

LOVED IT

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 3 years ago
Romantic, Rapid Repartee, Humor and Heat Between the Sheets

This author could write in any section of Literotica. I'm glad he did it here, dunno about the whimsical ending but positive attributes listed above mute that minimal misgiving.

Ergo the obvious score

Full marks *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Just another Great story form you. I like all of your writings, and this one is right on par. You do need to add a few more chapters with the birth, mom and dads thoughts and how this brother, sister and child move on in life and somethings about life down the road for all of this family A reader from Florida Thanks

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeover 3 years ago

Outstanding! Really, really hot, and really really sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent loving story

I'm so glad Cass and Gavin made their connection! Loved their descriptions --his chest lightly covered in brown hair, his sizable cock penetrating her, her breasts tickling his chest hair, their lovemaking and subsequent pregnancy. Love a man with a bit of chest hair! Sexy! They are becoming a loving couple. Please write more about them, and include more detail. Lovable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very nice, though I wish it were a bit longer. Had a great build up but the ending seemed a bit rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Will there be more...

as Cass’ pregnancy progresses? I liked this story, as I’m a big fan of little lemons. It might have been nice to have more description of the hundreds of incidents between the two. Did the roommate know they were related? Perhaps have had the loving brother being β€œresponsible”, wearing a condom and have it break one time when love making shifted into hard fucking?

No matter however. A nice story with funny internal dialogue and sibling repartee. Keep up the good work!

HardBenHardBenover 3 years ago
WONDERFUL

Fabulously written erotic story.

Wonderful character development and emotional exploration.

And of course totally erotic

Brilliant

HragsHragsover 3 years ago
Man...u got make this a series !!!!

Fantastic story.....More... More... More chapters , Please asap

steppinontoessteppinontoesover 3 years ago
Excellent start

Great character build up and hopefully the foundation for future chapters.

chris73170chris73170over 3 years ago
more please

please add some more chapters

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
Another brilliant story

If you check my comment history on your stories you will see I’ve probably been asking you for sequels to them all and this is no different it’s another 5 star story which I want a series from but probably won’t get unfortunately.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 3 years ago

OH GOD - that was hot, AF!

Akirababe87Akirababe87over 3 years ago

Unlike 90% of your commentors, I think this was a perfect spot to leave it.

Half the beauty of the best stories on this site is leaving something open to your imagination for the characters' futures. Plus, I think you wrapped it up nicely. She's pregnant with her brother's baby and they're obviously planning on spending their lives together, very much in love. Anything beyond this just becomes a drawn out taboo romance novel.

Excellent story though, even if it was one of the more stereotypical tropes. I actually like this trope, though, so it works doubly for me.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

What does this mean?

"As a published Lit writer, I'm contractually obligated to share a 'bro takes care of injured sis' story. This fulfills that requirement."

MRdotEdot2RMRdotEdot2Rover 3 years ago

Thoroughly well written and a joy to read!

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
Nice story

Interesting that a girl that was so into masturbation would have a purity ring, but still a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Okie... Well first, Amazing. Fucking. Sorry. :)

Just a really great story that was so damned believable and honest! I was really surprised, I guess I've been on a roll of ok stories with a lot of hot sex, mixed with bad stories with unbelievable sex, hehe!

My nitpicky bits: well first, it seems to have caught that disease that's goes around on Literotica, you know, the one that authors catch that makes them unable to know where the hymen is at. Yep, that one!! Lol. I'm sure someone else will expound on it, so I'll leave it alone with the humor ;)

... Hmm, what else... Oh. Him just burying it and shooting his whole load without pulling out and pushing back in between shots just seemed kinda weird! Maybe some guys are like that? I can't imagine doing that!! Pulling back and driving back in, even if only a short distance, is like adding extra lightning strikes of pleasure to keep the orgasm going for those few extra precious seconds!

... But him going limp, and shrinking out right away, I don't think so!! Hell, I'm over fifty and I don't do that!! At his age he could probably keep slowly stroking and pick right back up after his sensitivity eased of, hehe!! ... Ah, to be in my twenties again!!

I agree with one of the posters below though, I think, personally, that the story ended at a perfect place! I agree with the reasoning too, I really enjoy using my imagination to play out different future endings for stories. Continuing the story might be entertaining, but it would be like a great TV show finishing the story with a great climax at the end of the season, but the producers want to milk the ratings for every penny they can ride out of it, so they write another season with filler plots, bringing in a cute kid mid season to prop up the then flagging ratings. Hehehe!! (How many sitcoms did they do that in?!)

Oh, I was interestingly surprised that she chose to wear a purity ring herself, so often it seems that it's their Church pushing the idea, or the parents. (Reminds me of some creepy dad/church/wedding story I read somewhere!)

This is my first story of yours, so looking forward to digging into your other stuff!! Itadakimas!!

Anonymous91Anonymous91over 3 years ago

Good One. The Final part was a rush. Would be more sexy, if it had more chapters for at least 4 parts. But 5 Stars from me.

CommonSenseMediaCommonSenseMediaover 3 years ago

One of my favorite takes on the "injured sister" subgenre. I was surprised by how effective and non-annoying the use of religion was in this story.

MistressMissy08MistressMissy08over 3 years ago

Absolutely beautiful story. Well written and enjoyable!

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Wonderful story, should be continued. Well done 5 stars

Blackpaw29Blackpaw29about 3 years ago

You write really good erotica, with thought and feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Half way in then this is going to hurt???

another author that doesn't know where the hymen is located!!! idiot

hmrich2165hmrich2165about 3 years ago
Excellent story

Well paced and well written. Well done!

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 3 years ago

Great storyline until the disappointing ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

One of the best incest stories I've ever read. Well thought out, and not all crazy, like most are. It sounds like something I could see actually happening to two people who love each other.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 3 years ago

I think this was my favorite story from you so far! This was honestly rather wholesome and fluffy and the smut wasn't bad either, tho not as intense :P Rather realistic to if I am being honest :3

kmac99kmac99about 3 years ago

Masterful, yet again. Spector_Dugan is a force to be reckoned with. My only regret is it took me so long to discover this writer. Professional and detailed, his works have a power unto themselves. I particularly liked the fear of pregnancy and then impregnation in this story! Keep up the great work, sir!

bshell47bshell47about 3 years ago
Even better the second time.

A very nice story of a naive sister and a loving brother.

Do you have another chapter?

College. Motherhood, best friend, and others, what next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Gr8 story

One of my favorite stories from now on......it's very good with emotions,writing,plot, details,love,not artificial things only natural things....I love it with my heart and want to explore more like this

SweboSweboalmost 3 years ago

Great story, but that's hardly surprising for you. I'd have given an extra 5 stars for pointing out just how good Bassett turkey sandwiches are, but Literotica won't let me...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That's what happens when you put things where they shouldn't be the number of times I lost my keys doing the selfsame thing. I told her that she was a silly girl, but then we have a beautiful family now. I love them all mercilessly.

gpspringergpspringeralmost 3 years ago

Your style of writing I conversed with as if you were grandpa telling us a story. Excellent storyteller and your choice of prose. I loved the story from the sister's vantage and I embraced his role as if I was the brother. Keep it up!

bshell47bshell47almost 3 years ago
Beautiful story

I first read in 10-20,,,I enjoyed as much this time.

I have read Baseball trip, Florida trip, It’s only fair and others. I really enjoy you writing.

I prefer shorter stories and more chapters, but I still am a devoted fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow. Loved it from the begining. would be so perfect of with life in with brother scene. <3

5 Stars *****

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

I think that my favorite part was when she took off her purity ring and threw it so hard that it left a dent in the wall. I could just hear her thinking, "I wouldn't have made that commitment if I knew that I would be loved like this!" Fortunately for her, the love of her life did get her cherry. It's been my experience from discussing this with all of the girls that I have slept with that they regretted their choice for their first time. So many of them commented that they wish that they had saved it for someone gentle and caring like me. I'd reply, "You're just saying that to make me feel better." She would say, "Seriously, no. I'm not. I really do wish that you had been my first." Yeah, I got that one a lot over the years. When you hear it often enough, you stop denying it and accept it.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

5 stars

The first time should be special. For both girls and guys. It will be remembered for life. But very often it is unsuccessful. Hasty. Stupid. Without love. Rosaceous.

The heroes of the story are lucky. But now they must take responsibility for the child. For their lives and the lives of their partner.

Note to the author. Learn anatomy. Half a cock in a cunt is already tearing up the hymen. Even the head of the penis. Very rarely the hymen is so elastic that it will remain even after intercourse. And in about a third of cases there is no pain or blood.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Great story, love it. AAAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story loved it , you should write more chapters of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it has been three babies since my sister got rid of her purity ring!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done, write some more.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 2 years ago

Very Fun, Romantic, and Sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yikes! I could have done without her small breasts, her hairy bush, and her conflict over God. Other than that...

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(1/27/2022) OOPS! Very funny and sweet. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well I like small breasts, i dont get why most guys love d+++ fatbags hanging off a chick, already starting to sag, working their way down as she gets older, lol. She could be flat for all I care, its those nipples Im interested in!

I prefer shaved, but a furry blonde or redhead bush is kinda hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Honest and relatable . Some great emersive writing very provocative!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow Wow WOWOWOWOWOW

Gym52Gym52about 2 years ago

EXCELLENT.

A plausible and relatable relationship, well described and understandable.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Totes Cute and Romantic!

10/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An excessively horny bitch with a purity ring!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

We love hot story with it ends up with a pregnant sister's love your work keep it up

DexdareDexdareabout 2 years ago

Loved it. Very hot, well told story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What else can I say that's not already been said-very hot,sibling sex is the best.write more. X

Manie_ZManie_Zalmost 2 years ago

There goes spector dugan again; working miracles, weaving words into stories like the judean prophet turning water into wine. Absolutely Magisterial.

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

Such a good story, well written and so easy to read.

cementhead35cementhead35almost 2 years ago

Aside from the sex, really well written & readable! Good job!

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

Another winner!! Loved it.

splayer1splayer1over 1 year ago

Hot little story with the long climb up and the plateaus along the way. Thx to the writer for not giving a virgin a slutty looking shaved pussy. πŸ™„ The boy might even discover the joys of having his face tickled.

WindHawkWindHawkover 1 year ago

This was a charming story! Also short and sweet β€”- your longer stories are worth the time, but this was a nice change. I loved there chemistry, and his way with her. I loved her small chest and big bush, two of my favorite things.

How could Cassidy be the only person on the planet incapable of learning to masturbate with her other hand? I guess God had something to do with it. He must have had His reasons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just found your stories and love love love them. The only complaint I have is, for the love of everything horny, the hymen covers the entrance of the vag, it's not halfway down inside. Otherwise, thanks for yet another 5 ✨✨✨✨✨ story

WordsMusicMagicWordsMusicMagicover 1 year ago

God I love your stories! So fucking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My cousin got his sister pregnant that way we are the only three people who know that he the father

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That’s pretty much how my boss got pregnant with her son baby except she hide it from her daughter and her black boyfriend so he still thinks he the father and I helped her give birth to the baby with her son and daughter there because her boyfriend had a business trip so I helped her give birth to a healthy baby girl they named hope she four years old she was born on Christmas Day so that why they named her hope she was born during a blizzard and I lived next door and I’m also a part time midwife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My mother did that to except she hid that from my father and sister I only one who knows the real father is to my baby brother . I even had to keep it a secret to my grandparents my mother gave birth at home and what ironic was the midwife that helped my mother give birth was pregnant with the same person baby and that was her husband lucky my baby brother came out healthy and looking kinda like my dad a couple months later my mom got a text from the midwife saying if she would want to bring my baby brother to there house she said sure now my moms four weeks pregnant with a set of twins and my dads still a idiot .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this is a bit similar to the way my sister and I started. she was 15 and is now 25. We have 5 children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice & well written. A definite 5 stars.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish this was SO much longer!!!

BeDUBBeDUBover 1 year ago

So sweet, indeed. Nicely worded 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Best brother-sister-story ever. Just wish the final part (after "...still a dent where it cracked the paint." was much, much longer.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A cute, sexy story. Just too short. 5🌟

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiabout 1 year ago

Would’ve loved more… or a follow up…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

more please, this story is fantastic

wuz2bluwuz2bluabout 1 year ago

I find myself regretting most of the five star ratings I've given other stories before this. Awesome writing, real emotions, and ridiculously hot! Thank you for sharing your gift, Spector_Dugan!

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

As opposed to another commenter, I do not regret any ratings I have given; not the (1's), not the (5's), not the ones where I said more stars are deserved.

THIS is a story deserving of more than five stars; brother and sister, caught up in mutual love for each other, and having a child to prove it!! THAT is real support for each other...maybe not the best, but still a dedication to each other. Sounds like the baby could have been put off with some birth control...a decision to have been made...and missed?? NOT JUDGING, just an observation on life....have had a moment like that in my life...how my first was conceived with my wife...not an "oops", and definitely conceived in a loving relationship!!

Hooray for this story!! πŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dicks absolutely can be too big. Babies only come out in a painful process with lots of hormones to soften the muscles. Regular vag absolutely has an individual length and girth limit bc tearing and cervical bruises HURT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was great to read. It reminded me of when I broke my wrist. My sister helped me do things till I got used to being one handed. Thing was, we where already having sex with each other.

Bruh245Bruh245about 1 year ago

Her brother may have broken her but this story broke the website, we need to be able to give 10 stars for stories like yours!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 1 year ago

"My Brother Broke Me:" - Writer/author 'Specter_Dugan' writes the perrrrfect brother and sister love, romance, incestuous sibling's incestuous coupling and consummation. The story with the proverbial "cherry on top" being life's commitment to each other...and impregnation!!! This story has all those features, and niceties from and to each other. This story is ideal and most of all the ultimate sibling love, incest/taboo story!! Unfortunately, due to limit time, I can't get enough; and, would change a thing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Holy sh*t, wow!! One of the hottest stories

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story is PERFECT

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Beautiful story, overwhelming love between brother and sister, so close that they 'two' became 'one'.

ScottishTexanScottishTexan10 months ago

Even better the second or third time around. I love this story. It's not my all time favorite, but it's definitely in the top three. 5/5

Rimbaud17Rimbaud1710 months ago

Wow. This story gets three F's from me ... a Five rating, a Favorite, and a Follow for the author.

And brother/sister incest (along with parent/child) isn't my thing; but this was just so well written and believable and ... compelling.

Now I'm going to try some ground beef and whipped cream.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...