My Brother, My First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had done this a few times and it often didn't take long for Dean to wake, but this morning his snores continued longer than usual. It didn't bother me because his dick was hard and twitching pleasantly in my mouth and the longer he slept, the more I could enjoy it.

Without warning, fluid began to shoot into my mouth. Instinctively, I began to swallow it before I realized that Dean was emptying his bladder. Not wanting him to wet his bed and not knowing what else to do, I continued to drink the powerful, hot flow. Above me, I heard him moan sleepily then curse as he realized what was happening.

"Oh, shit," Dean said worriedly. His voice reflected his sudden alertness. His cock twitched a few times and the flow stuttered but never completely stopped. "I'm so sorry, bro. I can't stop it. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Don't be mad. I'm sorry."

I wasn't angry. While it wasn't something I had ever thought of, drinking my brother's hot morning piss was an intriguing and pleasant experience. Aside from how raunchy it was, it felt somehow more personal and private than sucking out his load, much more taboo than even the incestuous behavior we had begun to engage in. As his stream began to wane, I moaned and started to shoot my load onto the bed between his legs.

"You sick son of a bitch," Dean said with disbelief. "You actually liked that?"

By that point his bladder was empty and I was able to pull off. "Didn't know that I did, but I guess so."

"That's fucking nasty, bro." Despite his grimace of disapproval, he reached out and pulled my head back down onto his dick and it wasn't long before his cock began to empty ball juice into my mouth.

We didn't talk about it afterward that day but every once in a while he would look at me and shake his head with the memory of what had happened.

The next morning, I woke up late for work and ran into the shower. As I was washing, Dean came in. Instead of going to the toilet, he pulled aside the shower curtain and aimed his hard dick at me. A stream of pungent, dark yellow urine began to erupt from his upturned piss slit. It arced through the air before hitting me with surprisingly strong force.

Initially, I was stunned as his hot piss hit my abs then ran down my legs. It took me a moment before I could speak. "What the fuck, man?"

"Shh," he hissed soothingly as he began to trace a lazy pattern over my crotch and legs.

I knew I could have moved away but I didn't. As I stood there receiving his strong stream, my dick hardened and I saw him smirk.

"Guess you do like it," Dean said as his stream slowly began to subside. With a sigh of relief, he pulled my head onto his dick and quickly shot a load into my mouth. After he pulled out, he smiled and said, "I can get on board."

As Dean left me to finish my shower, no longer concerned about making it to work on time, I wrapped my hand around my now hard dick and quickly stroked out a load still feeling the heat of his piss on my body.

After that, whenever I sucked him in the morning he frequently emptied his bladder into my mouth. Sometimes, while we were playing games in the basement, he would turn to me and tell me he needed to piss then pull my head down to his lap and have me drink his urine with a semen chaser.

--

One afternoon near the end of the summer, our mother was downstairs working on dinner and our sister was in her room on the phone with one of her friends. I was in our shared room lounging on my bed web surfing when Dean entered the room intending to grab a change of clothes to shower. He had been out changing oil in the family cars with our father. He was topless, wearing only a pair of basketball shorts and flip flops. The light coating of blonde hair on his broad, muscular chest was slightly matted with sweat from the summer heat and the moisture made his bare skin shine. His hands were practically covered in grease and oil and there were a few streaks of the dirty lubricants elsewhere on him. Almost immediately the odor of his musky teenage sweat filled the air in the room.

As he moved around, I couldn't take my eyes off him. The way his high riding, round ass and freeballing dick moved in his shorts made me hungry in a way food never did. I had always thought my brother was attractive in an objective way, but I was suddenly struck by truly how hot he was. Watching the easy way his body moved with masculine confidence I understood how he could have his pick of any of the girls around school and thought, "Damn. I'd give up my ass for that."

When Dean's head whipped around to stare at me in surprise, I realized I had actually said it out loud and hung my head in embarrassment. "Fuck." This time the word was uttered in my head.

"You perving out over me, bro?"

"I'm so sorry, Dean," I said with genuine remorse. "I shouldn't have said that. I don't know what got into me."

Dean didn't say anything. Instead, he tossed the clothes he had gathered onto his bed and slowly moved to stand in front of where I was sitting on my bed and I raised my head as he approached. He looked me unwaveringly in the eyes and said, "Tell me the truth, Danny."

"Dean," I said pleadingly. "Please don't."

He leaned down putting his face inches from mine. His voice dropped in volume but became threateningly insistent. "Say it."

"Dean." My voice began to waver and I felt tears at the edges of my eyes. I didn't want to admit it, not just to him but to myself. Even though I had been sucking his dick, I had fooled myself into thinking it was just because he had made me do it and I kept doing it because it made him happy, not because I wanted to do it. There was no way I could acknowledge that I was actually horny for my brother. I turned my head, ashamed and unable to meet his eyes.

He grabbed my head with a dirty hand and forced me to meet his eyes. "You like sucking my dick because it's mine don't you?" His mouth turned up in a smirk. "Do you want me to pop that cherry, too?"

I could only say in a shaky and pathetic sounding voice, "Sorry."

"Of all the guys and sickeningly hot girls around school that have thrown themselves at you, this is the dick you want," he said in disbelief. He let go of my face and stood upright. "Unbelievable," he muttered then turned and walked away.

I hung my head filled with shame. Even though I had not actually said the words, my silence was admission enough that I wanted Dean. Sucking his dick and drinking his piss was one thing, but wanting to have my brother be the first to fuck me was a level of depravity I couldn't believe I wanted.

When the door closed, I looked up expecting to be alone in the room. Instead, I saw Dean locking the door. Even though we had never had a serious, physical fight, a part of me was afraid he was going to kick my ass and didn't want to be interrupted. But when he turned and I saw the growing tent in his shorts, my mind shut down, unable to process what I was seeing.

Dean walked back to stand in front of me, his dick jerking as it strained to grow against the fabric. "Danny, if you want me to break that ass open, I'll happily do it. I'm not going to say I love you - at least not like that - but there's no way I'm going to turn down taking the virginity of the second hottest guy around here."

He continued, "You're my brother Dan, never be afraid or ashamed to tell me anything. Yeah, I might tease you or give you a hard time because that's my right as your older brother, but I'm never going to let anyone else do that to you. What we do is our business and no one needs to know. If my baby brother wants me to be his first because he trusts me, then I'll be honored and flattered to be his first. And if he wants to suck my dick or have me fuck him occasionally, I'm down for that, too. You should know by now that I don't mind throwing you a bone. You're easier to deal with than the girls around here...and more convenient. You sick fucking pervert," he added with a wink and smile.

As he spoke the tears began to flow. I couldn't believe what my brother had just said. Not that he'd fuck me, but his admission of unconditional love that he had never verbally expressed. I never questioned that he'd be there for me, but hearing him say it was more than I could handle in the moment.

He leaned down, and it took me a moment to register that he was kissing me. It was tentative at first as I had never seriously kissed anyone before and he was hesitant about doing it. But eventually hormones took over and he was moaning against me. He took control of my mouth nibbling my lips and his tongue easily wrestling mine into submission. As he continued to kiss me, he pushed me backward to lay on the bed while he spread my legs and laid his wide body between them.

While I was not and never would be a submissive guy, like with wrestling I loved the feel of my brother's large body pinning me down. As he humped his hard dick against me, I instinctually wrapped my legs around his wanting him closer.

"Fuck," Dean said after he finally broke the kiss. His voice and face held a fair bit of wonder as he continued to hump against me. "That was hotter than it should be. I've never kissed a dude before but that was good."

"I'll take that as a compliment since it was my first time."

Dean pulled a disbelieving face. "Really? You haven't even kissed anyone? Are you a fucking monk?"

"No, just waiting for someone special," I replied honestly.

Dean stopped moving his hips. "You know that this is just going to be sex, right? I'm not gay. For me it's always been and always will be just a way to bust a nut."

I looked directly into his eyes. "I know. And I appreciate you wanting to protect me. But even if it never happens again, that's fine. I just want you to be my first."

"So we're doing this?"

"Only if you want to."

I became a little worried when instead of responding, Dean lifted his body and stood. He walked to his night stand and when I saw him grab a bottle of lube, I breathed a sigh of relief. It was short-lived, though because before he returned, he slipped out of his flip-flops and pulled off his shorts freeing his dick. Seeing his big, fat cock bob as he made his way back to me made me realize that he was about to stick that ten-incher in my virgin ass. The thought filled me with apprehension and I was suddenly not sure if I wanted to go through with it.

Dean sensed my sudden change in demeanor and asked, "What's wrong?"

"You've got a big fucking dick, bro. I don't know if I'm going to be able to do it."

He kneeled down and jerked off my shorts with no help from me. "Not the first time someone's changed their mind seeing it. You'll be able to, don't worry. I'm not going to rape you or anything but this cock is going in your ass."

"Are you always this romantic?"

"If you want romance, get a boyfriend," Dean said as he repositioned me to lay correctly on the bed then kneeled between my legs. "But if you want to fuck, I'm your guy. Are we doing this or not?"

"Yeah," I said reluctantly.

"Don't seem too excited." He grabbed my thighs and pushed them so I was bent nearly in two. With my ass exposed, he squirted some lube between my cheeks. "Damn, you've got a fucking hairy ass."

"You should see what yours looks like." I shivered as I felt him use two grimy, callused fingers to rub the lube around my crack before he began to work my hole. "How do you know what to do?"

"Just because I'm not gay doesn't mean I haven't fucked an ass or three. I wasn't always running plays when I didn't come home with you from football practice. More happened in that locker room at school than you know about but I'm sure you'd appreciate if you gave it a chance. And girls will let you do just about anything if you know how to talk them into it." He added with a smirk, "Got you to suck my dick, didn't I?"

"You're such a fucking dude," I said with a nervous chuckle. He had worked a finger into me and I could feel a second starting to play at my tight ring.

"Just relax," he said softly as he pushed the second finger inside me. "Trust me. I'm going to do everything I can to make this okay for you."

"I know," I said between a few relaxing breaths. Even though I was scared about what was about to happen, I knew Dean wasn't going to hurt me. "How about you spin around so I can suck you while you do that?"

Dean grimaced and looked down at my throbbing dick then shrugged. As he moved into position he said, "Don't think I'm going to suck your dick. Kissing you was hot but I'm not craving cock."

Even though he couldn't see it, I rolled my eyes. "I get it. You're straight."

"And don't you forget it," he said as he guided his dick into my mouth.

While I leisurely mouthed my brother's dick, he resumed opening my hole. Initially, I was very aware of him pulling and stretching at it but I quickly fell into a trance working his dick. Because he hadn't showered yet that day and had been outside, his crotch was ripe in a way that far exceeded anything that I had smelled or tasted so far. It was sweaty and musky and there was a steady amount of bitter precum leaking from the end. That alone was enough to satisfy me. But knowing that the cock in my mouth was soon going to be in my ass brought a new level of pleasure to the experience.

"Okay," Dean said as he suddenly lifted away from me. "Time to do this."

I had zoned out so much that I hadn't realized how much he had loosened me. As he moved between my legs, I leaned up and saw that he was working four of his thick fingers inside me. I watched as he removed them then squirted some lube on his dick. As he lined up, a thought occurred to me. "You aren't going to use a condom?"

"Bro," he said as he leaned forward onto my legs and guided his dick between my crack. "Aside from the fact I don't wear them, you're not going to get pregnant and I don't have anything for you to worry about. And if I'm going to be the first one to fuck you, you're going to feel my load in your ass. No sense popping a cherry if you don't cover it in cream."

Though I had always assumed safe sex was an easy thing to accomplish, I now understood why it was so difficult. I couldn't deny I wanted to feel everything my brother could and would give me and if that meant fucking without a condom, so be it.

I felt him push against my hole and instinctively tightened my ring.

"Relax, Danny," he said soothingly. "It's going to hurt like hell if you don't."

Just as he finished the statement, there was a knock on our door.

"Dean?"

"Oh, fuck," I muttered. I tried to push my brother off me, but he remained in place. Between gritted teeth I whispered, "Get off."

"Calm down," he whispered harshly back to me. As he continued to push his cock against me he responded to our father. "Yeah, Dad?"

"I thought you were going to shower," our father yelled through the door.

"I am. Danny needed to talk."

"Everything okay?"

I responded, "Yeah, Dad. Everything's fine." A not so quiet gasp escaped my mouth as Dean's cock head entered me. He had used the distraction to take advantage of my suddenly relaxed sphincter and was continuing to slowly slide his cock into me. I couldn't believe that I was losing my virginity to my brother while talking to my father. When I next spoke, I couldn't hide the shakiness in my voice from the discomfort of penetration and the arousal coursing through my body, not to mention the fear of being discovered. "Just some private stuff."

"All right but don't take too long," our father said. "Dinner's going to be ready soon."

"Yes, sir," we both said.

"Fuck that was hot," Dean said as more of his cock entered me. "I've gotten a lot of head while on the phone and you know I've snuck a few girls in here at night, but spiking your ass while talking to Dad takes the cake."

"Not gonna disagree," I said between gritted teeth. Because of how we were positioned with him on top of my body that was nearly folded in half, I could see Dean's dick slowly disappearing between my cheeks without stopping. As it did, it got thicker and spread my asshole more. Though he had loosened me with his fingers, I had tensed enough since then that his rigid pole had to stretch me anew and my ring didn't seem to want to cooperate. Not only that, his cock was now deeper inside me than his fingers had been and my body was trying to deal with the similar but competing sensations of discomfort coming from my sphincter and bowels. Because of the pain, my once hard and eager cock had deflated and lay limply nestled in my bush. "I don't know if I can take much more."

"You're going to whether you think you can or not," Dean said tightly. "My dick's too hard to stop without busting a nut in your ass now. I'm sure as hell not going to end up with blue balls from you, bro. Sorry."

I looked into my brother's eyes as he said that and involuntarily let out a moan upon hearing his words. While it did sound a little rapey, the arousal in his eyes and set of his jaw were so masculine and sexually determined that I couldn't help but respond. Though I had been giving him blow jobs and witnessed him having sex, for the first time I saw my brother as a sexual being. In that moment, I knew this was no longer about me but about him.

Dean smirked nastily hearing my moan. "Yeah, I thought so. I know it must hurt, but you want this too much."

Embarrassed by the truth of his statement, I felt a blush rise on my cheeks and looked toward the wall next to my bed to avoid meeting his eyes.

We lapsed into silence for a few moments before he said, "That's all of it."

I looked back between my legs and saw his bushy pubes resting against my balls. While I knew that wasn't the end of things, I felt some satisfaction that I now had my brother's ten inch cock fully sheathed inside me.

"This part's going to go fast," Dean said so gently that it was disconcerting. "Hold on and try not to make too much noise."

Even before I could respond, he began to pull out. Only a few inches left me but it was quickly and forcefully returned. It didn't take him long to build to a steady rhythm slapping his hips against mine. The sound seemed loud to me and I hoped it wouldn't carry beyond our walls. His fast pace soon made my ring feel raw and like it was on fire, and the repeated jabbing of his cock head against my inner walls was slightly painful but feeling his big, hard body moving against mine in his rut with his musky teen scent surrounding me was worth it and I felt my cock begin to swell again between us.

"Dean?"

"Fuck," Dean muttered then yelled without slowing his hips, "What, Deb?"

"Dad said to let you know that dinner's going to be ready in fifteen minutes so you need to get showered."

"I'll be out in a second."

There was a moment of silence then our sister asked, "What are you guys doing?"

"None of your business," Dean responded. "Go away. I'll shower in a bit."

We heard our sister say something presumably to her friend before we heard her through the wall separating our rooms.

"What a fucking nosey bitch," Dean groused. "I'm almost there, bro. You good?"

"Yeah," I said genuinely. "Can't believe I waited so long for this."

"Hell, I can't believe I didn't try to get this ass sooner."

Even though we had already kissed once, I was surprised when he leaned down and pressed his lips against mine. With more force and determination he took control of my mouth, licking, sucking and biting me. I felt and heard him moan softly against me a few times before his breathing became shallow.

"Oh, fuck, Danny," Dean said against my lips. "I'm about to cum. Fuck, fuck, fuck."

With a final thrust, Dean slammed his hips against me and I could feel his dick pulse and jerk inside me as a curious warmth began to spread through me. I laid there immobile as my brother rested his weight on me and kissed me through his orgasm. Between us, my dick was hard and I could feel a good amount of precum sticking us together.