My Brother, My First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dean!"

"Yeah, Dad?"

"Dinner is almost ready. Get in the shower now. You will not sit at the table sweaty and smelly."

"Yes, sir. I'm coming." Dean groaned as he pulled out.

He quickly replaced his shorts while I did the same. It felt like my asshole was still gaping from his fuck and I could feel a trickle inside me as his load began to flow down my passage. I placed my previously discarded laptop across my legs to hide my unsatisfied erection just before Dean opened the door to our angry father.

"What was so important that it couldn't wait until after dinner?" Our father asked me as Dean stepped passed him.

"It's embarrassing, Dad," I said quietly. "But I'm okay."

Our dad came into the room and sat next to me. "You sure?"

I shifted uncomfortably because I could feel wetness begin to seep out of me. "Yeah. Dean really helped."

"Okay. But you know you can talk to me or your mother." He looked at me curiously then pursed his lips. "Daniel?"

"Yeah?"

"Is it out of your system now?"

Not sure what he was talking about, I turned to look him in the eyes. "What?"

"Your feelings for your brother." He took a deep breath. "Your mother and I are not stupid, we know what you two have been doing. And I'm trying not to think about what just happened in here. Don't mistake hero worship for love. He's always going to be your brother, but he can't make you happy. At least not the way you want him to. While I don't pretend to understand or know what you want, I know you're not what Dean wants, at least not long term. I remember what it was like to be a teenager so I'm not going to lecture you. But just remember, he is your brother. And if you two want to keep it up, just be more discrete, please."

I sat in stunned silence staring at our father as he left the room. Not only did he just let me know that he knew Dean and I had been messing around, he wasn't going to stop us.

"What's wrong?" Dean said when he entered the room after his quick shower.

As I relayed to him what had happened we were called to dinner.

"I don't even know what to say," Dean said as we reached the bottom of the stairs.

Dean and I were kind of awkward during dinner. It felt like everyone was trying not to look at us and Dean and I had our own issues to work out. Our father tried to act like everything was fine but we still found it difficult to meet his eyes.

After dinner, Dean and I went back to our room and talked. We decided that we couldn't mess around anymore, even though our father had essentially given us his permission.

Years later, with Dean married with children and me in a long-term relationship, the two of us were sitting around chatting with our dad and he laughed at the memory while we blushed with embarrassment. He let us know that our mother had witnessed us a few times in the basement and everyone had a good idea as to what was happening when we were together in the bathroom. Our dad still vividly remembered hearing the sounds that came from the room that afternoon. Everyone in the house knew that Dean was fucking me and our mother had wanted our dad to break down the door to stop us. Instead, he had opted to let us finish then had that talk with me. While he had meant most of what he said, he knew us well enough to know that the best way to get us to stop doing something was to give us permission to do it. Though we were mortified by hearing that, we ended up laughing about the summer I lost my virginity to my brother.