All Comments on 'My Brother My Lover Ch. 02'

by vastiesmith2

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excelleenet Bro and Sis story!!

I bet her young pussy was so wet! And I bet his hard young cock spewed so much cum, I can't wait for them to fuck the shit out of each other, There will be more, won't? 5 stars wish I could give you more.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Kind of corny , kind of sweet

I like how it's evident neither party has any real experience. They treat each other with respect albeit with enthusiasm for carnal side My quibbles wet old be it would add thrill if they're almost discovered. Plus what is up that neither have gf or bf ?She's supposed to have fab chest and no guy is hitting on her ? Hard to believe. Strong story in the other real life modes though. Fun , undemanding but just beginning to understand read.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 8 years ago

Great second chapter. Now sister and brother are really into it and the sharing can only get better !! Now if their Mom stays out all night; then they can have fun doing each other orally and I am sure his sister will swallow after he does her and she'll be hooked. I hope they both go slow to enjoy it and share their feelings and love together. Thanks. Cannot wait for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bobby and Mary go further?

Good next chapter. Is till think Bobby could have some hair for that great chest he has.

ChasBChasBabout 8 years ago
Public Sex

Interesting how, when Mary and Bobby couldn't find a good time for sex play at home, they took it to a semi public place. They have already reached the point where they won't be denied. They will soon go all the way, I'm sure; then they will need to actually have sex in the park, also. Maybe even without protection. Mary's fertile little eggs and Bobby's virile young sperm will soon do their thing.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote. This fool always gives Vastie a 1 he hates her. That's because she tells him what he is and should do with his life. The guy is an old ugly ass fool!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years agoAuthor
heheheheh what the fuck is wrong with yoo annony?

Oh never mind I don't have the time. But I love when you scream and call me names. That shows I'm getting to your sorry ass. So just to remind you I gave this a 5 to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote. eat shit dear annony you ugly old fag!!

barepussloverbarepussloverabout 8 years ago
More, I Want!

Waiting for the, next installment!! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
* * * * *

5 stars, bitch!

WillieTurnerWillieTurnerabout 8 years ago
A Wonderful and Oddly Sweet Story

Your characters aren't jackasses or players, but two people who treat each other with respect. AND it's a hot story line too! If you write more, I will read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

""

That happened the first time Bobby tried to put a finger in my rear end and I wasn't expecting it. I screamed and people looked around down at the play ground.

""

Lol! Well I would imagine so! Hehehe :).

""

Bobby sent me a photo of his cock as he was jerking off. I sent him a photo of my wet open pussy, legs spread wide and a foot from my camera.

""

Aaah, digital trail, next best way to get caught besides someone walking in on you, lol. Even if you delete it, its still out there on a server somewhere! (And prolly recoverable on your phone/computer!;)

...and DAAAMN, who pissed in that anon's cheerios?? Lol! Looks like he has no life!

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
i like the story

the characters are interesting. thee chapters are a little too short for me. hard to get into the story

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago

WOW!!!

I can’t wait for the next episode

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous