All Comments on 'My Brother My Lover Ch. 05'

by vastiesmith2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love this story so far.

This writer ha done a great job of bring the daughter along , And now mom will give them both sex and the three will love each other for years, I love thinking and cumming abut this story. Please keep writing!

EntrixEntrixabout 8 years ago
love the story

The story is great, I just feel like the mother is butting inn on the love between the brother and sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
flat

A bit flat and too many errors. Wtf do you writers have against proofreaders?

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT"s 1 vote. Good story and lots of sex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
IT WAS BETTER BEFORE!

This series of stories was an amazing romantic story between how a brother and a sister fell in live and then you had to go and ruin it by making the mother fucking find out and join in and as a result te story has lost all emotion and meaning, it's now just a story of three family members f***king like wild animals. It was way better before.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years agoAuthor
Dear annony, who don't you write your own story

and keep om out of it. Thanks for your comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Anonymous 05/2016

I certainly do not think thatyou should waste time and effort to be the co-called critic that you think you are. If you do not like the story- just go on. If you have constructive criticism then say so. Just do not be the boring jerk that you portray yourself to be.

As for me the story if great - keep on writing :-).

SAV12SAV12over 4 years ago
I AGREE

THE STORY WAS A SLOW BUILD WITH LOVE, LUST, A LITTLE COMEDY, AND A ROMANTIC CLIMAX JUST AROUND THE CORNER. BUT, LIKE A LOT OF STORIES ON THIS SITE, IT HAS BECOME JUST ANOTHER FUCK FEST AND HEADING FOR BOREDOM. I HOPE I AM WRONG AND WILL COMPLETE THE SERIES, BUT I AGREE WITH ANNO "IT WAS BETTER BEFORE". STAY THE COURSE OF CHAPTERS 1-4.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous