All Comments on 'My Brother My Lover Ch. 07'

by vastiesmith2

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good story

very hot sex and a great incest story. 5 for all the sex.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
Wonderful sexy and loving story

gave you a 5!!!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote again today. Asshole reads all of these stories and then votes 1

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote again today. Asshole reads all of these stories and then votes 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This is better than others.

You have improved your writing, and this is better than your other works where you use a pseudonym, because that writing seems very rushed and disjointed. I am not sure why there is a conflict between you and others, but it certainly is odd that you comment and vote on your own stories using an alternative name.

I gave you four stars, because you earned it on THIS story. Some of the previous ones in this story were not worth at much. The reason why you did not get five was because you had some spelling and grammatical errors which were difficult to overlook.

Keep up this improvement, and I am sure you will EARN your 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Echoing someone else here

Why do you persist in commenting and voting for yourself under a known alt ID?Vastiesmith 2 is also bonnietaylor 2 and Vac2, and everyone knows it. Let's face it, you're fooling no-one except yourself, and if you find the 'vastiesmith2 is a blah blah blah' comments offensive or tiresome why don't you just delete them and move on?

Getting into a slanging match with 'anonymous' is both futile and childish, just grow up and refuse to engage.

Your work stands by itself, it's good and readable, so why do you constantly lower yourself to spouting crass obscenities at 'anonymous', when the site gives you the option to delete comments that are nothing to do with the story and are just idiotic personal attacks?

Really, I doubt 'Anonymous' pays the slightest attention to your rants, except to feel an idiot glow of self-satisfaction at making you go off like a scalded cat yet again. You responding the way you do is just one more reason for them to come back and do it again, just to watch you lose it again. Don't give them the satisfaction. I repeat, grow up and refuse to engage, it's what a well-adjusted adult would do.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 8 years ago

I am glad I read your story, it's written well, is HOT and arousing. Hopefully, his sister won't get pregnant and goes to get the morning after pill ! I think his sister should be the aggressive one for a bit, making sure of using protection but also being the one to take her brother and bang him senseless. Thanks and cannot wait for more.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years agoAuthor
I respond becasue I want to

I don't know what or who the other woman is except to say she supports me. So I in turn support her . Annony is a cruel and nasty fucking person and I will fight him her or it when I see the1vote. Sorry it's my style and character. Thanks for your nice comment.

Mary_K_KinksterMary_K_Kinksterabout 8 years ago
Jesus

Jesus was a product of incest. All hail Jesus!

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago

Bad decision.

Had the rubbers,, didn’t use them.

What next?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous