All Comments on 'My Brother My Lover Ch. 08'

by vastiesmith2

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great read, wonderful story of a mom who is trying to keep her kids safe.

She doesn't want her daughter knocked up and her son be the father. She tries to keep the family from the shame and make sure no kids are born from the brother and sister fucking each other. And yet the kids are together almost all day in the long summer vacation. So mom decides to get them to have sex with her to satisfy their young sexual needs. Will it work, will the son want to fuck his mom rather than his sister. Both women are beautiful . The young one is new to sex while the older mom is experience and can give her boy a great training making him a great lover. Will the two women enjoy his mouth and cock. Will the daughter love how her mother loves her with al the toys she has? Great story, and lts of ways it can go. Keep it up Vatie, make them all cum!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
very well-written story of course, but

I'm of two minds on this. It's great that mom is so open-minded with her kid Bobby. As he told his sister Mary, "she laid back and spread her thighs wide open for him. Then she let my brother explore her and touch her, and do anything he wanted last night except fuck her." I think this is the way every mother should be with her own boy. Show him the hairy hole between her legs, the same hole he came out of. Let him explore and stroke, stick a finger or two up inside. Get her boy's head between her thighs, where it last was 18 or so years before, when she gave birth to him, and have him plaster his greedy mouth to her motherly cunt and kiss and smooch and slurp it half to death. On the other hand, isn't mom being a little selfish? She's keeping her daughter Mary to herself, giving her some great cums of course, but still. And what about Bobby? He thought he was going to have two family cunts (the best cunts there are) to fuck and blow his young balls into. Now his sister's sweet slit is off limits to him, and mom won't let him fuck her. So what's the kid supposed to do with all the semen building up in those hot young balls of his? Jerk off or make do with an occasional blow job? Like every young male, Bobby needs a warm welcoming family cunt for his hard young cock to pump away in and for him to give a big grunt and shoot his semen into. I hope that as VS continues this fabulous series, his mother will be a good mommy and let her son up the twat of all his boyish dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really, Anon?

Your constant 1* and cut and paste nasty comment is getting really tiresome and just plain old. Go and find somewhere else to be a twat, please.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comments, excepet the asshole of LIT they were nice

and were intelligent. Annony is the ass wipe of LIT so I and I'm sure all of you expected his ramp and raving.

NOW Mom will make sure Bobby will be drained so he will relax and leave his sister alone for now. Mom will take all his cum needed to keep hi happy and satisfied. But after the mom is sure the BC is working, all bets are of for the brother and sister. Enjoy the read and pleas vote

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
FOR: ANONYMOUS 05/09/16

WHEN YOU READ THE DICTIONARY (YOU CAN READ??) LOOK UP THE WORD OBNOXIOUS - MEANING "ANONYMOUS 05/09/16".

FOR VASTIESMITH2: DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THE CRITICISM OF CLOWNS LIKE ANONYMOUS 05/09/16 - THERE IS ONE IN EVERY CROWD, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO WRITE AS YOU WANT - WHETHER OR NOT THEY ARE ORIGINAL OR NOT THERE ARE READERS WHO ENJOY THEM AND USE THEM TO PASS THE TIME. THANKS.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago

Best family ever!

Will it ever end?

Can’t wait for the next episode,

Sonnyw55Sonnyw5512 months ago

Find another partner for their partner! She’s selfish controlling and a manipulative with her kids! And hypocritical

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous