All Comments on 'My Brother, My Roommate, My Lover'

by SmallTitFan

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
larrywanderslarrywandersalmost 14 years ago
HOT!!!!

As Always. I look forward to reading more of your adventures. I'd bet Ed does still love you, who wouldn't? :)

cncstevecncstevealmost 14 years ago
True?

Please don't say your stories are true when you write as a 36 y/o woman and your bio says you're a 51 y/o man. Good story though.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970almost 14 years ago
What I look for in a story

This story was poignant, fun, and believable. I loved how you did the scene of truth or dare with Clarissa, and made it clear this was a one-time swing.

At any rate, keep up the splendid work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent story

Your story is very well written but I felt the ending was abrupt.

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 14 years ago
Great Story

I know a lot of people will disagree with me, but I don't think that romance between siblings is wrong, if your both adults who cares if your related. All that stuff about two heads and stuff is all superstition and a lot ofr bunk, if you love each other that much that's all that matters, looks like Ed married the wrong girl.

NamedayNamedayalmost 14 years ago
ok

I just want to know one thing... was it real ? sometimes people write about what they experience or have been told in secrecy (names changed to protect the naughty and all that..)

klaxxklaxxalmost 14 years ago
Started flagging on page 3.

The romance part was fantastic. When you mentioned the sad ending in the middle of page 3, that killed the buzz for me. See, I lived this story to an extent, so it's just too close to home. Looking for happily ever after story is what I'm doing here instead of drowning in booze.

I guess the rest of the story was as well written as the romance part, but I really can't judge it. Good luck to you, though.

victoriangentvictoriangentalmost 14 years ago
Reality

This story contained all the elements of a good short story; character, plot, theme, language and insight. However, it also showed that life is not always as fair as we would like it. Sad, but true.

You wrote a very entertaining story and are a very good writer, I enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

fantastic story. good length, good dialogue. felt like a real story. one of literoticas best. ending couldve gone into more detail, but it sufficed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I enjoyed this story

But you shouldn't identify a story as true unless it is. According to your bio you're an older guy. So this was clearly a work of fiction. It's believable and well written. Personally I don't think incest in this context is necessarily a bad thing. So I thought the ending was a bit sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
why

why do all writers here start a story with them saying that they will never love anyone else as much but then one or both go and get married it just show that the one that got married really doesn't love the other and was just using them kills the story if they both love each other more than anyone else they would not get married to any one else you can't have it both ways one or the other if this is real i don't know why you keep talking to him and why you go to family get togethers it seems it would hurt to much any one else would avoid him and the rest of the family keep it atleast sounding realistic

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story

Nice story, though could you write a continue to this story

klaxxklaxxover 13 years ago
Bummer.

The actual structure of your writing was very good, as others have mentioned. I was enjoying it very much up until the middle of page 3, when it was revealed that the ending would be less than happy, and skipped to the last few paragraphs.

I guess its a writer thing where a brother/sister couple (or what have you) discover that they are uber-compatible, but for some reason one or both breaks the relationship off and they end up with other people. Or worse, only one ends up with someone else and the other is alone. It's personal, see, because that's my situation. Reality bites.

Anyway, no vote 'cause I can't judge it fairly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
:(

I liked it up until the ending that wasn't as fleshed out as I wanted. It basically just spoiled the whole mood of the story - they were young and excited to have a life together! The quick denouement was a let down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Too long

Long and boring. Would be a great story if it was edited to about one third the length.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
you proved alot

1) your a liar this was written as a woman and you are a man

2) he never loved his sister and was just using her no soul mate would ever marry someone else

3) you sure know how to ruin a story and bum the readers out this should have been in the nonerotic area because you killed all love in this story what a waste of time

DBRS

presserpresserabout 13 years ago
As The Stomach Turns.

Your incomplete title was the cause. If you had written "My" four times and used an appropriate descriptive word after the fourth I could have skipped the last part.

If this was a true story as you stated I feel really sad for you.

prashant1225prashant1225almost 13 years ago
It takes courage to go against the grain...

You have to go against tradition to make something modern. I'm glad I stumbled upon an original story. Taking risks like this are the hallmarks of a great author. I look forward to your works to come as you rise and ascent into literotica greatness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Anal

When an author tosses in unexpected gratuitous anal I automatically deduct one or more points.

I suspect that most people, like me, are turned on by some things and off by others. If so, automatically touching as many bases as possible may not make authors more popular.

AyamiAyamiover 12 years ago

i liked the story but i have 2 agree with Anonymous (the 1 with the title ""you proved alot"") on 1 point he obviously dint love her as much as he said coz he was constantly pointing out hes going 2 marry some 1 else and 2 have a 3 some when u know you've only got such a little time 2 geather and have true love u cant have 4eva. i liked it lots till the end wen he got married and it sorta made me realize it doesn't look like he cares all that much bout her feeling 4 him in the end. don't know if its true or not but i feel sorry 4 her shes all alone (yes she has not move on it is hard) but it took what like 2 yrs (didn't go 2 collage so sorry if i got the wrong amount of time her) 2 find some 1 for him to marry OUCH that would hurt like hell for any 1. but it was well written and it may be the way u wanted it but other than me not liking the ending great story :)

Ayami

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WAY TO STUPID

when he got married there is no way in hell she would dance with him if she even went to the wedding in the first place. after the wedding she would not talk to him on the phone or go to family functions she would ignore and avoid him at all costs KEEP IT ATLEAST SOMEWHAT REALISTIC AND BELIEVABLE PLEASE OR USE THE FANTASY AREA

MattAkerMattAkerabout 12 years ago
Usually love your stories, but why the f would he leave her like that? Do NOT like this one...

They could have had a life together, I doubt he was really in love. First of all, if moving to a new area the shared last name is usually assumed to be through marriage. Also, they could have had babies together, the possible problems with genetics usually show up after several generations of continued incest... And the big problem with those genetics is if the genes involved are "flawed" to begin with since it is the same genepool used. To me this story felt like he used them being siblings to come out of it...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW

So I read a few of the comments and cannot believe some of the rude stuff that I read. Not only did I love the story but I cried during the end. So what call me a pussy at least I have one so I can act like one if I feel like it. Good story though, never commented on any of your stories but just had to on this one.

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanabout 12 years agoAuthor
AUTHOR'S RESPONSE

This story is a bit different because it doesn't have a happy ending. I try to write stories that are realistic and do not follow the usual formula: brother and sister in a remote cabin during a blizzard, big brother comes home for spring break, etc. In real life, incestuous relationships may occasionally lead to happiness and fulfillment but more often lead to extremely deep sorrow and grief, and . . . you must continue being brother and sister, father and daughter, whatever, or you must give up your family. If the ending got you angry or disappointed, think about the point of writing that ending; it would have been much easier to write the usual 'we moved to a new town where nobody knew us and now we have three children' ending.

jason2313jason2313about 12 years ago
Good story

Thought the ending was fine, gets kinda annoying how every ending has a sappy ending. More realistic this way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Totally NOT believable.

This is so far from realistic it's sad. Do you expect anyone to believe that on their first day alone she sun bathes topless then gets completely naked and allows her brother to wipe her after she pees and give her a bath because she was stupid drunk? It was awful. I couldn't finish so luckily I didn't read the stupid ending everyone commented on. Poorly done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Liked it

Totally should recognize what fiction is and the "willing suspension of disbelief." Overall it is a good story, well done and entertaining.

surenderme08surenderme08almost 12 years ago
Small titties are fine with me...

I have enjoyed a number of your stories. Well written and a little more realistic given the ending. Thanks, and please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Believable or not --- does it really matter?

Believable or not, true or fake, real or made up.....who cares?

It is entertainment. Just like porn movie. It doesn't have to be real.....even Hollywood makes movies that appear real, but aren't.

For an author to say it is based on real life, is just simply part of the story. A way to win you over. Do you really beleive that all the "real" stories are real? SOME will be, but others BASED on reality, and yet most will be completely fake.

Live with it, or start writing your own stories, about your exciting life.

Overall, this was a good STORY.....I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

omg! i actually cried after reading this! its sooo sad! bravo, amazing story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
crap ending

it seems that she would have called his girlfriend and told her about them then avoided him for ever all you proved is he didn't love or care about her and was just using her.you wasted your time and my time this should have been in the NONEROTIC area. if i wanted sorrow and unhappy endings i would watch reality tv or read the paper not come here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Seriously!?

I couldn't even be aroused reading this I come here for a turn on not to be saddend this story literally made me cry this should have some kind of warning on it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I liked the story; for the most part

I believe that reality does rule & interfere in peoples lives; but I'm sorry that Ed walked away. It sounded as though Ed had it all planned out from the beginning; the love was not balanced. He said one thing but did others. I think that he's weak and a coward. I despise that he'd tell sis on his wedding day "I'm sorry that it's not you that I'm marrying!"; like that's going to help her, hell no it'd rip her guts out! Most people in her shoes would likely avoid him at all cost, no calls, no family events, the pain would be unbearable.

Sis deserved so much better; and I'm sure that we'd all hope that 6 months after writing this story she meets her actual "soul mate". I could let myself believe that the wife dies and sis moves in to help with the family but I don't think that'd be the right thing to happen. Regardless; as a human with a soul, I'm sorry for her loss and wish her the best in life.

In regards to "true story"; either it is, or it isn't. The author lied to the readers plain and simple. When you say that; you're telling us that you are in fact a 36 year old woman who got burned by your jerk brother and now 16 years later you're still paying.

Actually what bugged me about the story is the break-up ending in the middle; WTH is that about? Why kill the story in the middle?

Please keep writing;

DKP

cyberoptiqcyberoptiqalmost 10 years ago
Great story

I wonder if it is true....I especially love reading the true stories here on Lit...there should be a section for true stories...

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
I am just not into depressing stories

and this one is very much a downer.

coochiebarbercoochiebarberover 9 years ago
Nice story line... may be true ... some brothers are like that

Ed held me close and kissed my forehead, then he dried my tears. "You're right. We probably won't be together forever. After this year, I'll leave and you'll still be here and those long distance things don't last and . . . besides . . . it's not like we could ever get married and have babies and all that normal stuff. I know that's what I want and I think that's what you want and you deserve to have that."..

I remember saying same lines to my GF when i was young and got bored from fucking her and wanted to leave her. Lame, isn't it. Well thanks god, she wasn't my sister. The brother never loved her and had no plan to keep the relation going beyond satisfy his needs.

I am not here to comment on author's storyline. but if you are a girl and reading this and planning to fuck your own brother then just keep in your mind that this might happen with you too.

I am a writer but I could never get my mind go around the idea of a big brother taking advantages of a innocent litter sister and than leave her. Not my cup of tea. To me incest is some thing about deep love and not just bang bang and leave a relative clean the mess you had made.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Well the ending pretty much sucked... But I do like that it was real. I wouldn't want to read something like that all the time, mind you! The brother was pretty much a douche since it seems obvious to me he had not palnned on even trying to make it work. ...but then again hes one of those backwards people that think the job is more important than life, Ive always believed life is more important than a job. My wife and I, even when we were dating, never took jobs that would uproot the other and make us move (or break up) and if I had a job that was enterfering too much with my life I either made things change at work or got rid of the job. He could have stayed in town a few years. Kids? Meh, thats a whole different ball of wax in this day and age.... Sigh. I would have been fine in his proverbial shoes, never wanted kids.

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanover 9 years agoAuthor
Author's reply

I am glad that this story still gets comments several years after it was submitted. In writing this story, my goals were to break away from the usual story line (trapped in a cabin during a blizzard) and to write a story that is more realistic than most of the other incest/taboo submissions. There are some incestuous relationships which work but most of them end in heartbreak or even psychological trauma; most readers are here for fantasy but, in reality, incest is not all lollipops and roses. In this installment, the brother is not consciously manipulating his sister; he is simply doing what feels good now without thinking about long term consequences (as many young people are prone to do.) More recently, I wrote a sequel to this story in which brother and sister are reunited many years later and it is shown that he had always had substantial feelings for his sister.

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
Liked it - but

I liked the story, the length was good as was the writing. I get why the author wanted the ending as it happened. What I don't get was why the heads up on the ending in the middle of page 3? For me that broke the flow of the story and the suspense of the ending. Everything else I get, including the ongoing brother / sister relationship and the residual affection / longing. While it is perfectly possible that a long term brother/sister relationship could work, it doesn't always and that is what the author wanted this story to show. To say that Ed married the wrong woman is to say you can only love one person - something I do not believe.

argeelogargeelogabout 6 years ago
Kudos

Just outstanding

JagnagJagnagalmost 6 years ago
Great love story

You have an amazing way with words, well done and thankyou

5*+

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I mean this to be helpful, although it may seem dickish on my part. I grew up in England with the English language so i notice when things aren't right and it spoils the story for me. I think it would help if you made some edits:

Everywhere you used Drank, it should be Drunk.

Kneeled is not a word, it should be Knelt.

When you mean You Are, the short form is You're not Your.

Sorry i just think your stories would read and flow better using the proper words,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

as someone who has had a relationship close to this with my sister. it is hard and im sure i will never get over her but she is haply married with 2 grown children now and tell my self all the time that it was right because she deserved to have the full family and to be happy.

MickeyKayMickeyKayalmost 4 years ago
Trust me!

I got to be with my brother until he left home at 14 due to SEVERE abuse from our mother I Begged him to take me with him because I too suffered SEVERE abuse from our mother but when I look back I know he Loved me so much then enough to plead in return he was sorry he couldn’t because he didn’t even know where He was going and he did have it rough but still Love as well and not just from me! We were able to share physical Love unfortunately not to this degree even though I still wished we had! I said Trust me because I KNOW your brother is STILL and ALWAYS WILL BE In Love With You!!! Because even though my brother and I never shared a physical relationship after he left he has ALWAYS been and ALWAYS WILL BE In Love With Me as I Still Am And Always Will Be With Him!!! A Love Our Loves will ALWAYS BE!!! I’m off to read the second chapter! Know that even though we have Never met or talked that I Love You Too And I Know You Love Me because we share the same Love!!!

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
A beautiful, sad love story.

The negative of love between siblings.

I wonder how many siblings get married or live together.

A well written story.

Will there be another chapter?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous