All Comments on 'My Brother, My Slave'

by WoeIsMe

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
sm1982sm1982over 9 years ago
Great Start!

I really liked your introduction chapter and look forward to the upcoming chapters!

"I had known I loved him since the day he was born, just over eighteen years ago. I was six then. As soon as I'd held him in my arms, I was infatuated. Back then it was innocent, loving him only as a brother loves a brother. But over the years, it grew, manifested, like a painful disease. And I was terminally ill with it." – love this paragraph!! Great analogy in the last two sentences!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ooooh, I love it

Let me start with asking where have you been all this time? I've missed your story telling so much so that the father son stories began to appeal to me. Never leave us that long without warning again.

I can't wait to read the rest of this series actually I can't wait to read any of your other stories either.

bfire315bfire315over 9 years ago

Wow...just wow

As with each of your series, I can't wait for the next chapter.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004about 9 years ago
Very well written

but Alexander is a mean son of a bitch !!

Like all your work, this is fantastic !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
DAM

WOW had to take a shower after reading this LOL, I just finished reading everything and now I want to start over! Thats how good this is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that this story doesn't end well...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWoeIsMe@WoeIsMe
I go by Jack. I'm terribly unreliable with posting and should not be counted on for any updates, ever. If you're still with me after all this time, you must be a masochist. I'm glad to know I'm among friends.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES