All Comments on 'My Brother, My Slave Pt. 02'

by WoeIsMe

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
sm1982sm1982over 9 years ago
Awww

I feel so bad for Jacob..he gives so much to Alex and only receives cruelty for his generosity. I feel as though Alex's abuse is going to break Jacob and he is going to grow to resent his brother/lover. I mean, to not express his love back to Jacob when Jacob asks him if he loves him, horrible! Alexander is no Angel (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) but he is like the vicious Angelous!

I recently met an Alex while visiting San Diego, CA and the Alex in your story will not ruin his good name. Totally tmi/way off topic: Alex proposed (probably jokingly but maybe seriously) marriage to me and that of course I would be moving to Switzerland where he's from..he's a sweet, 21-yr-old jobless white dude who quit his job to travel and I'm a 32-yr-old brown skinned woman who would so move the hell out of America just because!

Now, hopefully the Alex in this story will end up treating the love of his life better than he has so far, contrary to what Jacob told him!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hot want more

Ok alex reminds me alot of my step brother..accept my step brother was alot meaner to me. but this story is good i really hope u do some more of these i really like old type of these story's do you think you could do a story on the time alexander took his virginity or when he first introduced him to cûming or the first time they had sex and please make more with these characters i love it your an amazing righter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
amazing

Love your style and character choices! Great read- truely. Please write more!!

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004about 9 years ago
Mt heart is breaking for Jacob ...

It's a shame that he loves his bastard brother this much - I'd love him to rebel and just clobber that mean s.o.b. - better still, just leave him and tell him to fuck off !!

tyishtyishabout 9 years ago
Am in love

I fucking love this story. The whole thing. The series, it's perfection, it has everything I love. I mean its fucking brothers incest AND bdsm it's perfection. I would rate a five but my phone is fucked up but just so it's known THIS SERIES IS WORTH FIVE STARS.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWoeIsMe@WoeIsMe
I go by Jack. I'm terribly unreliable with posting and should not be counted on for any updates, ever. If you're still with me after all this time, you must be a masochist. I'm glad to know I'm among friends.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories