My Brother, My Slave Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm a worthless whore." He said, more loudly this time, but the cry wouldn't reach past the corridor. My rage was further spurning me on, and the pace of my thrusting became rapid and reckless.

"Louder!" I snarled, fucking him without abandon.

"I'm a worthless whore! I'm a worthless whore!" He screamed, his voice going raw. His body was fighting against the ropes, as he writhed against the bed.

"And who do you belong to?" I demanded, slamming his ass brutally with my cock.

"You!"

"What's my fucking name?"

I was getting close now, both of us were. Our breathing was laboured, we were both teetering right on the edge. He better not fucking cum before me, he knows the rules.

"Prince Alexander, Prince Alexander- Oh! Oh, God!"

I don't know what caused me to do it, but I took pity on him. He came hard, and I wrapped my hands around the back of his neck, holding it up while he came. His body jerked, but it only made the chain tug slightly on his nipples. His hands fisted, his toes curled. His body writhed against the restraints as his orgasm tore through him. His thick load shot up onto his own chest in white ropes.

"You fucking useless slut." I groaned, quickly unclipping the chain from his collar. I grabbed his hips with both of my hands and fucked him hard and fast. I rammed my length rapidly in and out of him, as my own orgasm approached.

I came with a deep, guttural moan. I didn't bother pulling out of him, just let my load coat the walls of his ass. I pumped him full of my seed, looking into his teary golden eyes as I came.

I came down slowly. I was panting as I pulled out of his ass. I watched with satisfaction as my spunk slowly seeped from his hole, onto the beautiful white satin sheets.

I slipped from the bed and walked to where his head was.

"Taste your ass." I said gently, turning his face towards me. I inched closer, so he could envelope my head in his mouth. While he sucked I moved my hands to his chest.

I slowly unclasped the clamps, one by one. Jacob whimpered with pain, sending vibrations up around my dick. When I was done with the clamps, I let them slip from my fingers and fall to the floor with a quiet clink. My hand tangled in his soft hair.

Finally, I pulled out of his mouth and looked down at him.

"My love, would you please untie me now?" Jacob asked quietly.

"I won't be untying you. You broke a rule. You aren't allowed to orgasm first. You know that." I said simply, walking away from the bed. I bent over, picking up my underwear and trousers.

"But, you won't just leave me here? Please, you, you can't! Please, Alexander!" He begged. I pulled on my boxers, and my pants without even acknowledging his cries.

"Please, my love, please don't leave me here like this! I didn't mean to disobey you! I didn't mean to, but I couldn't help it! Please my love!"

"Goodnight, my brother." I said softly, walking out of the door. I shut it behind me.

There was a servant standing in the hallway, sweeping the floor, apparently listening to what was going on in the room. I walked up to him.

"If anyone unties him, it'll be your neck. Understand?" I said smoothly. His eyes widened in fear, and he nodded.

"Yes, your highness."

I walked down to my bedroom, listening to my brother's hysteric cries echoing down the corridor.

12