All Comments on 'My Brother, My Slave Pt. 04'

by WoeIsMe

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

What a sadistic scumbag Alexander is. I do have to wonder though, what will he do when he becomes King since he says his brother will be turned out of the castle? He clearly loves him in his own sick, horrible way. Will he turn him out after he's debased him and leave him to his fate?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

God its so good! I just wish the chapters were longer!! But love the story so excited to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wonderful story

Fantastic writing. . Love the whole story... though I would think if he.(Prince Alexander) would prefer 2 keep... his brother only to himself.. and not Share.... as he told Lorcan.. he wouldnt display his brother.. around for his friends to use... humiliation or not.... training should be... between only the brothers(master&slave)... Someday.. one of those friends might.. deside he wants more of this slave.. an steal or kidnap him.....

Prince Alexander should be careful of his openly demeaning treatment of his " slave" brother.... and show.. love..compassion. . An care... sometimes.... for his Slave... might possibly find... those in another Vampire friend..who visits...

Thanx for all your writings... keep up you Great wrk.... I thoroughly enjoy the gay & Vampire side....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

He should disappear or leave because Alexander was wrong for doing that to him, and I agree oneday one of Alex's friends is going to do something to his "little brother"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loser

There are a lot of losers like Alexander, not able to have a relationship. It's not really a turn-on. Maybe this whole thing is not gay but only bdsm. icky.

sm1982sm1982about 9 years ago
Ehh the sharing..

I get that Alexander has to treat Jacob like a worthless whore because eventually he will be banished from the castle. Alexander has to act like he hates his brother and is only using him until he gets married and takes the throne. Even knowing this from Chapter 1, I still wished he showed some sign of loving Jacob just as much or even more than Jacob did him.

tyishtyishabout 9 years ago
Am still in love

The writing couldn't get any better. This is one hell of a perfect story. I love the fact that Alex does love Jacob, he might not say it or show it but I just love that he does love him. i wonder if am making any sense. Anyways keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love LOve LOVE

I love everything about this story and I love Alexander but sometimes I do feel bad for Jacob I mean the kid just wants Alexander to love him to be gentle to be sweet to him just..for a little bit just for a.. second... but like Alexander said he is not that type of man and even though he loves him he wont show it, you know if you brake someone enough they might not just come back if you push to far, ya as hot as this was my heart felt bad for Jacob sigh and it kinda made me hate Alexander.

Anyways grate story your amazing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWoeIsMe@WoeIsMe
I go by Jack. I'm terribly unreliable with posting and should not be counted on for any updates, ever. If you're still with me after all this time, you must be a masochist. I'm glad to know I'm among friends.