My Brother, My Slave Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Drink, drink, drink, please Jacob." I begged. I could see Jacob's mouth moving slightly, he was swallowing it. I could've cried with relief as Jacob's skin began to return to pale from gray. By the time he was finished drinking, even his lips had a little tint of pink to them. He'd be okay.

The blood, so much blood. My urges overtook me, and I urgently began licking at the blood on the floor. It was embarrassing and disgusting, but I couldn't stop myself. I had no control over what I was doing. I moved my lips to Jacob's body, licking the blood that had gushed down his neck hurriedly. Never before in my life had I been so pathetic, but I couldn't stop myself. My tongue moved to his cheeks, where the blood had spilled from his mouth.

"Alexander." Jacob's voice was weak, and I pulled away only far enough to look at him. His eyes opened slightly. I let out a snarl before pressing my lips forcefully against his. I couldn't control myself. My lips, my tongue, ravaged his mouth. I wanted him, wanted to fuck him, have him completely. I sucked his tongue, bit at his lips, tugged his hair. He whimpered, but couldn't object.

With a growl I pulled away and grabbed his hips. I flipped him so that he was on his stomach. My hands moved to his underwear and I tore them away from him. I climbed on top of him and desperately tried to free my cock from my pants.

"Stop Alexander." Jacob said. I ignored him, and spread his ass cheeks.

"Alexander, I'm your brother, stop it now!" He yelled sternly. I froze.

My mind slowly cleared. Whatever haze had been over me dissipated and I climbed off of Jacob.

My little brother rolled over and looked at me. He looked so exhausted.

"I was so scared." He breathed.

"I think... I think I thought you were prey." I said softly. He nodded slowly before his eyes shut once more. He was asleep.

What the hell happened to me?

I shook my head, before gingerly picking Jacob up. I would take him to my bathroom and clean him up, and then take him to bed. Tomorrow I would ask Marcus about what happened to me, perhaps he had some ideas.

Luckily our father wasn't lurking anywhere in our wing of the castle, so he didn't see us. It seemed like he believed that my feelings for Jacob were non-existent for now. I have to keep it that way until I can come up with a plan to get rid of him.

I held Jacob close to my body as I carried him to my bathroom. My bathtub was quite large, it was more of a small pool than a tub realistically. I walked down the stairs into it, and sat him down on the seat running along the walls of the tub. I climbed back out quickly, tugging my clothes off and throwing them on the floor. Both my pants and shirt were stained with Jacob's blood.

I turned the water on and watched Jacob as it filled. He gave no reaction to the water, and his eyes stayed closed. I frowned and decided to grab him another drink, he needed it. By the time I got back the water was sitting just below the top of his shoulders. I shut it off and climbed into the tub next to him.

"Jacob," I cooed softly, "wake up, little one."

He blinked a few times but then finally opened his eyes.

"Drink this." I said, handing him the glass. He scrunched his face up and shook his head.

"No, no more, please." He said softly.

"Just one more, be a good boy, okay?" My free hand stroked his cheek. His golden eyes met mine and he gave me a reluctant nod. He took the glass from me and quickly drank its contents before frowning and setting the glass behind him on the bathroom floor.

Jacob turned back to me and looked at me for a few seconds. Cautiously, he reached his hand towards me.

"Can I...?"

I moved a little closer to him.

"Yes."

He wrapped his arms around me, hugging me to him. He rested his cheek on my shoulder, his nose nuzzled my neck.

"We've never done this before." He murmured, as I locked my arms around him.

"We've never both been this dirty at the same time." I said. I moved my fingers through his hair, wetting it, trying to get the red out of it.

"I was so afraid." He whispered.

For maybe the first time, as we rested in the pool, I held Jacob as my lover. Not my pet or my submissive or my slave. And I was terrified. I shouldn't be doing this with him. Not after what had just happened. My father would be watching us very closely. I had to protect him.

"Did you mean what you said? Back there in Dad's office?" Jacob asked.

What was I supposed to say? What could I say?

"Yes."

Jacob released me slowly and looked around the room. He had tears in his eyes but he didn't let them fall.

"You're never going to love me, are you?"

"No."

Jacob nodded sadly and moved away from me. He swam towards the stairs and climbed out of the tub. I stared at him, a little shocked. He'd never left me before. I waited a few minutes before following him out of the room.

He was sitting in front of the fireplace in my bedroom, wrapped in a towel. He had taken his collar off and was holding it in his hand, his fingers nimbly traced the letters on the golden name tag.

"He should've killed me." Jacob murmured quietly, staring into the fire.

"Excuse me?" I stood beside him, even though there was enough room on the chair for me to sit next to him.

"He should've killed me Alexander. I'm not cut out for this." He said softly. A tear rolled down his cheek, but he wasn't crying loudly.

"Not cut out for what?" I was actually starting to get angry, but I wanted to control my temper.

"I'm not a vampire, Alexander. I can't kill people, or hurt people. I'm not like you or Dad. I- I love things. I love flowers and rain and the moon and you- most of all I love you. I'm not cut out for this. And after you get married, I'm going to have to be on my own. I won't get to see you anymore. And then I'll be dead anyway. He should've done it now, gotten it over with." Jacob said.

"I won't let you out of my care until you can take care of yourself, you don't need to be afraid of that." I said calmly.

"I-I just... sometimes I wish I was dead." He whimpered softly.

My fingers locked in his hair and I tilted his face up so I could kiss him. He squeaked in surprise against my lips, but didn't pull away. It was a ferocious kiss, and I was in complete control- which I knew wouldn't help prove anything. I pulled away and pecked his lips a few times before sinking down onto the ground in front of him.

I was on my knees and he was sitting in the chair, so his head was just a little higher than mine. He ran his fingers through my hair and looked down at me.

"What are you doing?" He looked at me with teary doe eyes.

"Proving to you that this world of ours isn't as bad as you think it is."

I kissed him again, but this time I was controlled. My lips moved slowly against his, and I allowed myself the freedom to really taste him. My hands moved in his hair, and his moved in mine. I was being gentle, and I could tell it was surprising Jacob.

I pulled away and my lips trailed up his cheek towards his ear. He sighed contentedly, letting his hands run down my naked back. As I took his earlobe between my teeth, my hands found the towel he had placed over his lap, and I tore it away from his body. Jacob gasped quietly, his hands instinctively returning to his own body.

I sat back to look at his naked form. His breathing was slightly heavy, his cock was erect. My eyes found the collar, abandoned on the couch next to him. I grabbed it and brought it up to his neck.

"Jacob," I said, tightening the leather around his pale neck, "this collar signifies that you are mine. While you wear it, you are mine to torture, to abuse, to fuck..."

"Yes Master." He said obediently.

"It also means, that you are mine to care for, protect, and love." I said softly, taking his chin in my hand. His eyes found mine and he stared at me, trying to read whether or not I was being serious or simply toying with him.

"Don't ever take it off unless I say so." I concluded. He nodded, slowly comprehending.

"Alexander, I-I, I need, I need-" He stammered.

"You need me." I finished the sentence for him. Jacob nodded shyly, wrapping his arms around my neck. I kissed him again, but as I kissed him, I took his cock in my hand and stroked it. I was being extremely gentle, I was trying to be as tender as I could. Jacob whimpered as I took his cock in my hand, and broke our kiss, resting his face on my shoulder.

"That's a good boy." I murmured. I pulled my hand away briefly to spit on it, before returning it to his dick. My other hand petted his hair. Jacob was moaning softy against the crook of my neck as I worked.

"Little one," I said, moving my hands to his chest. I pushed back on his ribcage, gently moving him so he was relaxing against the back of the couch, giving me better access to his body. I kissed his neck, and down his chest.

Jacob whispered my name as I explored his body with my lips. His hands curled in my hair tentatively, but I didn't object to his movements. I carried on, kissing down his flat stomach, until I reached his pelvis. I heard Jacob suck in a deep breath. As far as Jacob could remember, I'd never sucked his cock before, but I knew it was something he craved.

I licked my lips and looked up at him. He was wide-eyed and chewing on his bottom lip. I didn't break our eye contact as I encompassed the head of my little brother's cock in my mouth. Jacob moaned immediately, tilting his head back. His fingers tightened in my hair, but he quickly relaxed them.

I was used to sucking Jacob's cock. I was pretty good at giving head- like Jacob, I had learned quickly. And Jacob's cock was average in size, about 6'', so it wasn't incredibly difficult. His was the only cock I had ever serviced before though, and I intended to keep it that way.

I moaned quietly around his cock, bringing my lips up and down his shaft slowly. I was able to take his entire length without struggle, and every time my lips reached the base of his dick, he'd let out a soft whimper and grip my hair fiercely.

I let his cock fall from my lips, and began stroking it with my hand. I focused my attention on the tip of his cock, swirling my tongue around and under the head, flicking the slit. Then I ran my tongue up and down his shaft, before taking it back between my lips once more.

Jacob looked like he was melting. He had slid down the couch slightly, leaning against the backrest. His head was tilted so he was staring up at the ceiling. There was a constant stream of praise and gratitude coming from his lips.

One of my hands was resting on Jacob's knee, the other was fondling his balls. Even though I'd only been sucking him for a few minutes, I could tell he was close to releasing. While the evil part of me considered refusing him his orgasm, the good part of me realized that Jacob needed this. He needed to feel loved- not used. I'd let him cum.

"Alexander, please, I'm going to cum." Jacob whined. I bobbed my head faster up and down his length.

"Please, I can't hold it any longer!" Jacob moaned. His hips began bucking upwards, in rhythm with my sucking. Finally, I felt the first stream of my brother's cum hit the back of my throat. I kept my lips tight around his dick, keeping his warm load in my mouth as he rode out his orgasm.

When Jacob was finished, he slumped back against the couch breathlessly. I sat up fully on my knees, so that my face was level with his. My hands moved to his cheeks, and I gently pushed on his chin so he would open his mouth for me. I leaned over him, letting his load spill from my mouth and into his.

"Swallow."

Jacob did as he was told, and kept his eyes on my face, waiting for my approval. There was a small trail of jizz running down from the corner of his mouth, so I licked up and swallowed it, relishing the taste of my little brother.

"You're such a good boy." I said softly, petting his light hair. He whimpered and leaned closer to me. His arms wrapped around my torso, and he relaxed against me.

"Come on, little one." I breathed. I pulled him off the couch and he locked his legs around my waist, so I could carry him.

"Where are we going?" He asked, nuzzling my neck.

"We're going to bed."

I pulled back the curtain around my bed, then set Jacob down on the plush blankets. He looked up at me adoringly.

"Now get cozy, I'll be right back." I kissed his forehead before heading out of the room.

I shouldn't have done this with Jacob tonight. I shouldn't have let him in, shouldn't have showed him that he did mean something to me, after all. But what else could I have done?

I grabbed the small purple vial I had hidden at the back of my closet. With a heavy heart, I headed back to my bed, back to my love.

Jacob was buried under the covers, looking up at me with his innocent gold eyes. His pale skin was in stark contrast to the black blankets. For a brief moment I felt my hunger swell, as it had before, and I had the urge to feed from him. I pushed the urge away though, he was far too weak.

"Are you comfortable, love?" I asked, climbing next to him in the bed. Jacob immediately moved towards me and wrapped his arms around me again.

"Yes!" Jacob began kissing my neck, my chest, any exposed flesh he could reach with his lips. I chuckled softly, petting his hair.

"I need you to do something for me." I said. My hand was clenching the vial so tightly, I was worried it might break between my fingers. I didn't want to do this.

"Anything Master, anything." Jacob said looking up at me. In his eyes I could see all his adoration for me, his love, his trust. It broke my heart.

"I need you to drink this." I offered the purple liquid to him. His eyebrows scrunched together, and his eyes darted from me to the vial nervously.

"What is it, Alexander?"

"Jacob, I need you to trust me."

Jacob swallowed anxiously. Finally he took the vial from my hand and popped the stopper off. He gave me one final glance before drinking it. My brother broke away coughing and the liquid spilled down his throat.

"Alexander, I don't feel so good." He breathed, looking at me.

"I know. Curl up to my chest, little one." I said. Jacob relaxed against me, and I held him firmly in my arms. I could tell he was terrified. Personally, I hated myself more in this moment than perhaps any other. I had built him up so high and now he was scared once more. But it wouldn't be long now.

"I love you, Jacob."

And then he was gone.

12