All Comments on 'My Brother, My Slave Pt. 07'

by WoeIsMe

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
TrippyLuvTrippyLuvalmost 9 years ago
Damn!

That was intense. We discover Alexander is giving Jacob memory loss potions, when he shows Jacob love and tenderness. Pretty cool! But we also see this cruel, darker, demented, sadistic side of him as well. The way he punished Jacob makes me wonder if Alexander can push him to the point of no return. As always an excellent chapter, and look forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I don't know what it is about this story but I can't stop reading. It's so frustrating! In a good way i think. Alex loves jacob and finally found a plan to make sure they're together but then he does something so awful. I understand he's possessive and jealous but that's alot. However I do still hope they get their happily ever after if alex doesn't completely break Jacob's soul first

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
evil.....

How could alex do that to him, he obviously loves Jacob, and jacob obviously loves him and Alex just brushes it aside like its nothing. I just wanted to cry in this chapter, I really want to know what happens next so please write soon😊😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
An Emotional Journey

Excellent writing! There was so much emotions evoked from that last bit especially! One was left sitting here hoping for an endearing night between the two, and then that spectacular twist! Poor Jacob, but it leaves the mind wanting

sm1982sm1982almost 9 years ago
WOW!

I had a feeling Marcus would seduce/hook up with Jacob. I just didn't see him tricking Jacob into giving him a bj. Alex has some nerve feeling so betrayed when both brother and best friend see how he treats Jacob like he's really nothing and they both believe he really doesn't care about Jacob. Love the solution created by Jacqueline and her lover. It didn't click in my head why there would be a lesbian love scene until I read that part.

Hopefully you can pop out Ch. 8 sooner than the gap between Ch. 6 and Ch. 7!

canndcanndalmost 9 years ago
orchestrated by dad

That was totally orchestrated by the father I think. I think he knew it would turn alexander against his brother. i hope he figures it out. I hope you update soon after leaving it at such a terrible cliffhanger. I also hope that there is a limit to how long the abuse goes on.

canndcanndalmost 9 years ago

I know Alexander has always been a bit over the top, but what he did doesn't say he has love for Jacob. I'm bothered by how severe he is being. Why didn't he drink from him and see if Marcus did tell him it was his order. I guess Jacob should have known his brother wouldn't have him do that without him being there but he probably was hurt that his brother was kissing that woman and let that influence his actions. Can Alexander say he is any better than his father. He will break Jacob and I hope he doesn't but I think this may do it. Part of me, a part I wouldn't have thought was there, would like for Alexander to find out Marcus lied to Jacob and have the father gloat he accomplished getting rid of Jacob and have Jacob have killed himself somehow. Have him have to live with the fact his actions ended his brother. I think he was so severe b/c he had found a way to make a future for them by finding a woman who he'd have an arrangement with and they both could have what they wanted, only to find him with Marcus. Still, too extreme a reaction. Hope he gets Marcus to admit it before he does him in. He's crazy enough to mean it when he said he'd kill his best friend. Please don't make us wait as long for an update!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Jacob doesn't deserve that SOB. He should just run away from that god awful place. I truly hope Alex dies. He should be tortured the way he tortures Jacob.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
..sad

It was depresing on how this took a turn for a worse im more curiouse on what hes going to do with Marcus because of what he did even though it was a tad fore shadowed that he would "get layed tonight".i think alexwas just a little pîssed off cause he dose truly care about jacob oin the inside but he may have truly broke jacob this time tho also i have the feeling alex will be ending up alone by the end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love it!

This whole series is the best. I love Alexander. <3 I love Jacob as well but he just doesn't understand. He will get killed one way or another. Better to be at the hands of the wrath filled God that is his brother than by their asshole father. I approve of his choice of wife as well. :) Jacob needs to grow up and start realizing that everything his brother does is for him. Need the next chapter! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I'm a fan

I actually enjoyed Alex's outrage on Jacob. I think, in a way, it shows how much Alex loves him. Also love how Jacob can be sometimes disobedient and slow at picking things up. It's adorable how he just can't ever learn, maybe he unconciously does it to have more of Alex's attention.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lovely

I love Alexander! Jacob should know he shouldn't be sucking other people off, I honestly think Alexander went to easy on him.

thicccgirlthicccgirlalmost 6 years ago
THIS CLIFFHANGER

OMG MY HEART WHY IS ALEXANDER LIKE THIS IM GOING TO PULL OUT MY HAIR.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWoeIsMe@WoeIsMe
511 Followers
I go by Jack. I'm terribly unreliable with posting and should not be counted on for any updates, ever. If you're still with me after all this time, you must be a masochist. I'm glad to know I'm among friends.