My Brother, My Slave Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WoeIsMe
WoeIsMe
511 Followers

"But, Alexander, I love you, I thought that-"

"Shut up!" I said, smacking him across the face. If our father saw this, or checked Jacob's memory, I had to make sure he'd still be safe. I just needed Jacob to understand that I would explain it all in time, but I couldn't tell him that. And having him cause a scene like this, and interrupt me was frankly, unacceptable. He was acting like a child, and I wouldn't stand for it.

Marcus caught up to us, and he was slightly breathless.

"Marcus, lock Jacob in his room, he needs to be punished." I said sternly. Marcus nodded and clasped Jacob's arm, leading him away. Jacob kept looking back at me. I could see that he was heartbroken, and I felt bad, but there was nothing I could do, his behaviour was unacceptable.

Jacob was starting to frustrate me. He could never keep his emotions in check, taking care of him is a lot of work. I do care for him deeply, but at times like this it'd just be easier if he wasn't around. Sometimes I wish that he actually would behave like a normal bloodsucker. It would be easier if he just didn't... exist.

I regained my composure and headed back into the ballroom. The blood had already been cleaned up, and everyone was carrying on as if nothing had happened. I took Jacqueline's hand in mine, and we danced to the last few songs together. The entire time I envisioned different ways to punish Jacob.

***

The ball finally ended and everyone left. My father didn't ask to speak with me, so I assumed he was content with my choosing.

I headed up the stairs feeling pretty exhausted. I had originally intended to just feed from Jacob a little, and fuck him... but then he had his outburst. My first instinct was to really punish him, tie him up, whip him, cane him, anything to hurt him and leave a mark. But now I was reconsidering. After the other night, hearing him talk about how he was contemplating death... perhaps it would be better to just talk to him. I could explain what my upcoming marriage would mean for him, for us. I couldn't be tender with him, but I didn't need to hurt him. He had been so good earlier.

I reached Jacob's room and unlocked the door. I expected to see Jacob lying in bed, terrified, awaiting the harsh punishment he would surely receive.

I did not expect to find him on his knees, naked, in front of Marcus, obediently sucking his cock.

My anger was immediate and unbound. Marcus saw me, but before he could say anything, I rushed towards them. I kicked Jacob away, sending him onto his side, and grabbed Marcus by the neck.

"What the fuck are you two doing?!" I demanded, tightening my grip on Marcus. He clawed at my wrist, but he was no match for me. I was stronger than him, and I was enraged. He knew I would never allow something this, they both did. And now, my best friend and my brother had betrayed me. There could be no mercy.

Jacob was never, ever allowed to play with anyone without me present and without my permission. Was the little fucker just doing this to get back at me? His punishment would be worse than Marcus'.

My grip tightened, Marcus went limp against me, and I dropped him onto Jacob's bed. He wasn't dead, just unconscious. I would kill him after I dealt with Jacob. It would be quick and easy, then I would dispose of him. Jacob was far less lucky.

"You!" I snarled, grabbing Jacob by the hair and pulling him onto his feet. He was crying and thrashing against me.

"Marcus told me you said to do it! I didn't mean it, Alexander! Please, I didn't know!" He begged. I snarled and slapped him against the face again.

"You worthless whore." I spat on his face.

"Please Master, I'll make it up to you, I'm sorry!" He sobbed. I dropped him onto the floor and kicked him a few times. I aimed most of my kicks at his abdomen. If something snapped, they'd heal over soon enough. Then I'd snap them again.

He didn't deserve to call me 'Master'. He didn't deserve my attention, my affection, anything. He betrayed me.

"Mercy! Mercy!" Jacob cried as I continued my assault on his body. I leaned down, and fisted his hair once more.

"Where the fuck do you think you are? Do you think this is playtime?" I growled, shaking his hair.

"You're really hurting me, please Master, I can't take anymore." He sobbed. His hands instinctively moved to mine, trying to get me to let go of his hair.

"You don't know pain yet, little boy." I said, dropping him.

I ran to his closet and pulled out the box of toys I had hidden there. There were a few collars in the box that I used for playtime, and I grabbed them all.

Jacob was on the floor, in a bloody and bruised heap. He looked up at me, his face was tearstained. When he saw that I had his collars in my hand, I saw fear come into his eyes.

"These are worthless." I snarled, tearing them apart. I threw the pieces at him, and he sobbed and jolted away as the small scraps of leather and metal rained down on his body. I noticed that he was still wearing my collar, the special collar. Alexander's

I hooked my finger under the collar, so it was between his neck and the leather. I looked down menacingly at him.

"No, no, please, please Alexander. I need this, please!" He cried. I tore it off him, and threw it into the fireplace behind us.

"No!" He sobbed, looking into the flames. He crawled quickly over to the fireplace and looked at the quickly melting token. I could tell he was contemplating trying to grab it, and save it.

"Grab it, Jacob. I dare you." I hissed, looking down at his pathetic frame. He glanced up at me quickly, a look of anguish on his face, and reached his hand into the flame. He yelped immediately, withdrawing his hand and cradling it to his body. The collar was destroyed.

"You're pathetic."

I grabbed his hair and began dragging him from the room. He tried to keep up with me, but he was on his hands and knees, so I pulled him savagely down the staircase, across the main floor, and to the top of another set of stairs leading down. They led to the dungeon.

Jacob's screams escalated to ones of pain, to absolute shrieks of pure terror.

"No, no, please, please! I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" He shouted. He kept trying to pull away from my hands, trying to escape. He wasn't broken yet- but he would be.

I pulled him down the stair case, and then to the far end of the dungeon. It was lit only by a few torches. The rooms were much like in a prison, except it was far dirtier. There was dried blood on the floor, on the walls. There were rats and spiders in all the crevices. I pulled him to one of the last rooms, in the furthest corner of the dungeon. He would be completely isolated here. There wouldn't even be a servant or guard to keep him company throughout the day.

He kept begging for forgiveness, for mercy, anything. I ignored his please and threw him onto the dirty floor. I grabbed the shackles and reached for his ankles. He kicked and squirmed and tried to get away, but he was only making me angrier, making things worse for himself. When I finally had them secured, I pulled the lever, rotating it so it raised him up off the floor. He was hanging upside down, with his arms flailing above his head. His fingertips could almost reach the ground, but not quite.

"Please, please, I'm sorry. Don't leave me here! It's too scary! Please, Alexander, I'll do anything!" As he pled, I took a heavy chain in my hand. The interlocking loops were made of metal, They were probably an inch and a half thick in width, and the chain was long.

I walked up to him calmly, and as he begged I felt nothing. No hint of remorse, no guilt. I pulled my hand back, and his eyes briefly made contact with mine, before I released. The chain came flying across his stomach, and a loud thud echoed across the dungeon.

I could see that the wind had been knocked completely out of Jacob, but as soon as it was back, he shrieked. His body with the force of the hit, and I knew the pain would be extreme. Still, I felt nothing, only the urge to do it again.

So I did. Jacob choked, spit fell from his mouth, down his face, onto his forehead.

"Help! Help me, please!" Jacob screamed. I growled. Disobedient slut. Calling for help?

"No one's going to rescue you, Jacob. You're not getting out of this." I said. My voice was calm and even.

I struck him again. This blow was lower, and it landed across his ribs. I heard a distinct cracking sound, and the scream that resulted from this attack was significantly more tortured than the previous ones. But he was still screaming.

I went again and again. It became frenzied. I just kept going, and going until his cries of pain and horror turned into whimpers. I don't know how many times I hit him.

"Please Master..." His voice was barely audible. "I'm nothing without you."

Finally I stopped. I crouched down so my face was next to his.

"You have always been nothing. And you always will be." I said. Jacob didn't react. He was broken.

I dropped the chain, and left the cell. He could stay there until tomorrow night, if I came and got him.

As I left the cell, I took the torch with me.

"Please don't go."

His weak voice echoed across the empty dungeon. But I was far too gone to hear it.

WoeIsMe
WoeIsMe
511 Followers
12